Page 15 of 45 FirstFirst ... 511121314151617181925 ... LastLast

Default Cosmic Character Dual with roneers

Here's my list to combat roneers:

1. Galactus: Having another giant to battle would be amazing. I picture battling a few heralds to get to the Galctus-boss stage where he is sitting in his chair shooting beams from his eyes and creating force fields around you and throwing you. I also see him trying to smash you with his palms (getting up from his chair) like the bug you are. Since he can manipulate his size a playable Galactus isn't too far-fetched. Make him the size of Sasquatch and give him an Eye Blast, Team Everything Boost, Growth Stomp, and Palm Smash for his PUs/HU.
    2. Apocalypse: My favorite Marvel villain. I think everyone wants an Apocalypse mission, especially if you have to fight his Four Horsemen beforehand. A playable En Sabah Nur should have something along the following for his PUs/HU: Turn his arms into whips, Self Heal/damage/armor boost, turn his arms into guns, largest energy explosion in the game.
    3. Black Bolt: This cosmic hero is the leader of the Inhumans. I've been wanting a pure sonic hero since day one. He has a super-punch called his "Master Blow" which would make a great P3. Black Bolt can create a nigh impenetrable force field around himself, an excellent P2. Throw in a whisper P1 and a scream HU and you'd have a great set. Gaz could make it fun by having a damaging yodel. Bring on the Inhumans!
    4. Howard the Duck: An anthropomorphic cosmic hero would sell VERY well for Gaz. A Quack-Fu combo, an egg-bazooka, an 'Odd-Job'-like hat throw, a tie whip, and a "Duck-Duck-Duck-Goose" jumping attack could make a very fun character. And if we get a Doctor Bong mission with a HeckCow sub-boss, I'd be thrilled!
    5. Vance Astro: AKA Major Victory, Vance is the first of three GotG members on this list. BUT, he is the only one from the original 1969 Team (Earth-691, a future dimension). His inclusion could pave way for Yondu, Starhawk, Charlie-27 and Martinex. I also included his early 90's look (American trench coat), his black-Cap uni and his Marvel Boy look, BUT he is also Vance Astrovik which was another version of Marvel Boy and is currently Justice. He should have various "psyche-attack" blasts (one from his forehead and one from his hands) and shield throws for his HU and PUs. Especially one where he psychokinetically controls the shield's path.
    6. Red King: Most would consider this a very high spot for such a minimal character. Angmo-Asan was in SHS and the great DVD "Planet Hulk"- which means he could be the mission boss in a Planet Hulk Theme where we get Skaar, Korg, Miek, Elloe Kaifi, Hiroim and Hiro-Kala (or at least four of them). His playable character should also be in the gold armor suit with his giant sword, his HU should be a Sakaar spikes 'death-from-above' attack. He should have an 'obedience-disk' PU where the baddies attack each other, too.
    7. Phyla-Vell: AKA Captain Marvel AKA Quasar AKA Martyr. Phyla is the daughter of Captain Marvel (Mar-Vell) and an off/on GotG member. Whether we get her with the Quantum bands or Quantum sword, she still has enhanced-Kree powers. I think a P2 Team force-field armor boost would be needed, but the remainder of her PUs and Hu should be Quantum sword attacks.
    8. Carnage: The main reason I want Cletus is to shut up all the fools who say he won't come because he is too violent. It's a moronic rumor. Other than that, having the most powerful symbiote would be fantastic. I think his boss attacks, and HU & PUs, should be based on Carnage's ability to shoot out symbiote material in the form of bladed weapons, change his arms into swords, and increase his bite dimension.
    9. Adam Warlock: AKA Him, Adam was based on Jesus Christ Superstar and his outfit is a nod to DC's Captain Marvel. The thir GotG member on this list, he possesses the Soul Gem that produces "Quantum magic", can manipulate energy, create force fields (a nice Team-armor P2) and teleport. I'd love to use him/HIM against Man-beast in a mission. I would also like to see a cocoon PU with extreme health regen and a staff PU or HU.
    10. Hulkling: Another one of Captain Marvel's children, Dorrek VIII is also half Skrull. If his homosexuality doesn't keep him from SHSO, I'd like his PUS & HU to include: a claw-growing claw attack, an armor-growing armor attack, a wing-growing winged attack and a 'Hulkling Smash!' move. He also needs passive health regen.

I enjoyed your list, roneers!
    Team Photo & Silver Surfer Flash Mob

SHSO Name: Gallant Centurion Spy

CBR/SHSO Player Directory

If you want your squad name added to the CBR/SHSO player directory or our wiki let me know!

Quote Originally Posted by CenturianSpy View Post

1. Galactus: Having another giant to battle would be amazing. I picture battling a few heralds to get to the Galctus-boss stage where he is sitting in his chair shooting beams from his eyes and creating force fields around you and throwing you. I also see him trying to smash you with his palms (getting up from his chair) like the bug you are. Since he can manipulate his size a playable Galactus isn't too far-fetched. Make him the size of Sasquatch and give him an Eye Blast, Team Everything Boost, Growth Stomp, and Palm Smash for his PUs/HU.
    2. Apocalypse: My favorite Marvel villain. I think everyone wants an Apocalypse mission, especially if you have to fight his Four Horsemen beforehand. A playable En Sabah Nur should have something along the following for his PUs/HU: Turn his arms into whips, Self Heal/damage/armor boost, turn his arms into guns, largest energy explosion in the game.
    3. Black Bolt: This cosmic hero is the leader of the Inhumans. I've been wanting a pure sonic hero since day one. He has a super-punch called his "Master Blow" which would make a great P3. Black Bolt can create a nigh impenetrable force field around himself, an excellent P2. Throw in a whisper P1 and a scream HU and you'd have a great set. Gaz could make it fun by having a damaging yodel. Bring on the Inhumans!
    4. Howard the Duck: An anthropomorphic cosmic hero would sell VERY well for Gaz. A Quack-Fu combo, an egg-bazooka, an 'Odd-Job'-like hat throw, a tie whip, and a "Duck-Duck-Duck-Goose" jumping attack could make a very fun character. And if we get a Doctor Bong mission with a HeckCow sub-boss, I'd be thrilled!
    5. Vance Astro: AKA Major Victory, Vance is the first of three GotG members on this list. BUT, he is the only one from the original 1969 Team (Earth-691, a future dimension). His inclusion could pave way for Yondu, Starhawk, Charlie-27 and Martinex. I also included his early 90's look (American trench coat), his black-Cap uni and his Marvel Boy look, BUT he is also Vance Astrovik which was another version of Marvel Boy and is currently Justice. He should have various "psyche-attack" blasts (one from his forehead and one from his hands) and shield throws for his HU and PUs. Especially one where he psychokinetically controls the shield's path.
    6. Red King: Most would consider this a very high spot for such a minimal character. Angmo-Asan was in SHS and the great DVD "Planet Hulk"- which means he could be the mission boss in a Planet Hulk Theme where we get Skaar, Korg, Miek, Elloe Kaifi, Hiroim and Hiro-Kala (or at least four of them). His playable character should also be in the gold armor suit with his giant sword, his HU should be a Sakaar spikes 'death-from-above' attack. He should have an 'obedience-disk' PU where the baddies attack each other, too.
    7. Phyla-Vell: AKA Captain Marvel AKA Quasar AKA Martyr. Phyla is the daughter of Captain Marvel (Mar-Vell) and an off/on GotG member. Whether we get her with the Quantum bands or Quantum sword, she still has enhanced-Kree powers. I think a P2 Team force-field armor boost would be needed, but the remainder of her PUs and Hu should be Quantum sword attacks.
    8. Carnage: The main reason I want Cletus is to shut up all the fools who say he won't come because he is too violent. It's a moronic rumor. Other than that, having the most powerful symbiote would be fantastic. I think his boss attacks, and HU & PUs, should be based on Carnage's ability to shoot out symbiote material in the form of bladed weapons, change his arms into swords, and increase his bite dimension.
    9. Adam Warlock: AKA Him, Adam was based on Jesus Christ Superstar and his outfit is a nod to DC's Captain Marvel. The thir GotG member on this list, he possesses the Soul Gem that produces "Quantum magic", can manipulate energy, create force fields (a nice Team-armor P2) and teleport. I'd love to use him/HIM against Man-beast in a mission. I would also like to see a cocoon PU with extreme health regen and a staff PU or HU.
    10. Hulkling: Another one of Captain Marvel's children, Dorrek VIII is also half Skrull. If his homosexuality doesn't keep him from SHSO, I'd like his PUS & HU to include: a claw-growing claw attack, an armor-growing armor attack, a wing-growing winged attack and a 'Hulkling Smash!' move. He also needs passive health regen.

Spy, you have some great ones on your list as well. I would like very much for the rest of the Inhumans to come to SHSO as well. We will probably get them if Marvel does their movie.
    SHSO Squad Name: Champion Urban Guard or CUG
    Signature Hero: Silver Surfer or Spiderman
    Signature Team: The Avengers
    Squad Level: 2011
    Achievement Level: 5225

I liked Yours too spy!
    We should do this again Some time!
    Also, why didn't I think of Apocalyps!?!?!
    Squad name: Glittering Sparrow Mentor
    mostly playing as: Iceman
    Signature Crisis Hero: Sabretooth
    willing to play missions with others

Default 9/10 Pictoral Codebreaker Report

OK, MK 42 is already in the game...but now he is the voice briefing for the upcoming Thanos mission.

Another oddity: There is VIs (voice over interaction "relationships) showing Iron Man MK 11 and War Machine MK 11. This is odd because Gaz usually denotes MK 2 as MK ii or MK II in the code. This may very well be nothing, we'll keep an eye on it, though.

Sidekick Boxes: once again we see this in the code, but now it's labeled "BOGO". In retail "BOGO" means "buy one get one free". Very interesting.

That's it. (Other than more work on Gamora and Star Lord).

Stay tuned, True Believers!

If you want your squad name added to the CBR/SHSO player directory or our wiki let me know!

Default Alphabet Top 10 (or so) "Y" Characters

Without further ado:

1. Yellowjacket: Hank Pym would be suspended indefinitely if he played in the the NFL. Pym suffers from several types of mental disorders worsened by the fact that Ultron has brainwashed him at least once. This costume is iconic, though, and I assume Gaz would omit the Bob Hall backhand as one of Hank's moves. He should have his artificial wings and 'bio-blaster' gloves to go along with his size changing. Yellowjacket should have a shrink attack & a growth one as well to round out his other 2 PUs/HU.
    2. Yondu: I think most people loved his whistle-controlled yaka arrows in the GotG movie, but I'd like the larger classic Centaurian headfin look better with his 5ft tall bow, but I'd settle for BOTH! Yondu should also have a mystic self-healing P2. AND since he often wields double knives in the comics (whenever he has two hands) I'd like to see a double-knife combo...just like Warpath's (wait, he still isn't in the game?!!!)
    3. Yuriko Oyama: AKA Lady Deathstrike (Deathstryke). No offfense to Kelly Hu who is absolutely gorgeous, but I prefer the classic Marvel look with the Mojo/Spiral cybernetic arms/talons. I'd love a Japanese-style mission with the gardens, cherry blossom trees, pagodas and Shinto temples etc. I think there should also be Elsie Dee and Albert in the mission...but, I'm greedy.
    4. Yukon Jack: Easier to say than Yukotujakzurjimozoata of the Turpa'lurpa'todian-ah-Kemteron tribe/sect. His dad sold him into Alpha Flight servitude, nice huh? Yukon has mystical bones attached to the outside of his body and he can will them to detach, grow and strike his opponents. He also can fire light blasts from his hand while fighting with a large bone knife in his other.
    5. Yellow Claw: Marvel has recently retconned this villain into the name "Golden Claw" saying it was do to a mistranslation, which is a good way to cover up some of Marvel's anti-Asian past. The main reason I want a martial artist fighting, dead re-animating (zombies people!) and monster/robot creating Plan Chu in SHSO is because I LOVE the Agents of Atlas.
    6. Yellowjacket: Rita DeMara did redesign the look of the Yellowjacket costume including removing the wings (GotG tech allows her to fly without them). She should have similar moves to Hank's version but she should be able to 'sting' with electricity. And since she very seldomly uses the growth power (it hurts/weakens her heart) another shrinking PU/HU should be subbed.
    7. Yo Yo Rodriguez: The daughter of Johnny Horton (the Griffin), this Secret Warrior lost her arms by Gorgon's (Tomi Shishido- THE most skilled Marvel swordsman) Godkiller sword. She goes by Slingshot and could be the first female speedster in SHSO.
    8. Yeti: There's a few Marvel Yetis, the one I'd want is the First Line Inhuman. Sure, Gaz can just give us a playable Wendigo, but why not a whole theme based on the Skrull fighting First Line team?
    9. Yukio: I loved Rila Fukushima's performance of Yukio in the recent film, The Wolverine, though I don't SHSO's Yukio to have pink hair. A throwing knife/shuriken hero would be fantastic. Might as well give her a katana too, Gaz.
    10. Yandroth: Why should we want this Scientist Supreme in SHSO? Two words- Defender's Theme. OK, maybe one more word- NAMOR.
    11. Yuri Topolov: AKA Gargoyle. Any self-respecting Hulk fan would include Banner's first enemy on a list. So there you go. He also was voiced by Mark Hamill in the cartoon coupled with a She-Hulk crush. Let's get some more Russkies in SHSO.

Just one more left...feeling melancholy.

Spectacular Member Myst Sparrow's Avatar

Just one more left...feeling melancholy.[/QUOTE]

Awww, you can always start it over!!
    SHSO Name:
    Lancing Sparrow Sergeant-Main Account
    Phantasmal Bane Protector -Alt Account
    Marvel Heroes 2016 Name:
    Mocking Sparrow
    ----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Where the Diwatas and the Triumph Division live

Just one more left...feeling melancholy.
    We can suggest… more bosses, or sidekicks perhaps next? Anyway, you've done a lot of hard work reaching "Y". Bravo!
    Human Torch/Fantastic Four/She-Hulk/Disney Big Hero 6 /Tangled/G.I. Joe: A Real American Hero/Transformers G1 fanatic, Avatar-maker, and Marvel Moderator
    "一人じゃないから。" AI、『Story』。
    "ヒロ、お前を信じてる。" タダシ、『ベイマックス』。
    "You were my my new dream." "And you were mine." Eugene Fitzherbert and Rapunzel.
    "Knowing is half the battle."
    G.I. Joe.
    Know the CBR Community STANDARDS & RULES

Default 9/17 Pictoral CBR Codebreaker Report

P1: Electric Bola.
    P2: Awesome Leadership!
    P3: Outlaw Charge.

Well, unfortunately it looks like the X-Force heroes mentioned in the Live Stream event with Massively are the ones we are getting. A "Psylocke_2" or X-Force Psylocke has been spotted. Which uni will she get?

Well look whose big head was seen again. The Leader has been revisited.

Some minor notes: More work on Thanos missions. The FF heroes got some work.

Again, please do not discuss this on our main thread. Thanks!

And Stay Tuned, True Believers!
    Last edited by CenturianSpy; 09-17-2014 at 03:34 PM.

Well look whose big head was seen again. The Leader has been revisited.
    Samuel Sterns, you frickin' serious?! Whoa. Can we have the whole Intelligencia? Egghead! Mad Thinker! Red Ghost! Wizard!
    Human Torch/Fantastic Four/She-Hulk/Disney Big Hero 6 /Tangled/G.I. Joe: A Real American Hero/Transformers G1 fanatic, Avatar-maker, and Marvel Moderator
    "一人じゃないから。" AI、『Story』。
    "You were my my new dream." "And you were mine." Eugene Fitzherbert and Rapunzel.
    G.I. Joe.

The FF heroes got some work.
    Future Foundation?

Quote Originally Posted by Roaming Colossus Lion View Post
    Future Foundation?
    I'm hoping that it goes that direction...

Future Foundation?
    Although it's not in stone yet, I can't help emulating this dude anyway. Please, please, PLEASE let the Future Foundation come out within this month or the next...what a sweet, SWEET birthday gift, early or on time, that would be!!
    "Yes, I can do that!" - Ivan Lawrence Blieden

"The true is inimitable, the false untransformable." - Robert Bresson

"The boundaries which divide life from death are at best shadowy and vague. Who shall say where the one ends, and where the other begins?" - Edgar Allan Poe

"Those who believe need no explanation." - Dionysos, The Bacchae by Euripides

Marvel Future Fight: InimitableMaven, Alliance: Fates Law / Yahtzee With Buddies: TheInimitableMaven

Quote Originally Posted by Miss Fantastic View Post
    Although it's not in stone yet, I can't help emulating this dude anyway. Please, please, PLEASE let the Future Foundation come out within this month or the next...what a sweet, SWEET birthday gift, early or on time, that would be!!
    And Spy found a Playable Annihilus in the last Codebreaker Reporter, so it's very possible we have a Fantastic Four theme after the Halloween! Awesome!

And Spy found a Playable Annihilus in the last Codebreaker Reporter, so it's very possible we have a Fantastic Four theme after the Halloween! Awesome!
    I'm still guessing that a Spidey-Verse theme will follow Halloween.

Future Foundation?
    Quote Originally Posted by Miss Fantastic View Post
    How could I have overlooked this?! Oh this is great news! And we can't have playable Annihilus without Light Brigade Human Torch. I know I've pestered and bugged Gaz and Eric, but please, please, if Marvel Heroes has him, SHSO should have him also. Along with a Mini Annihilus,
    "一人じゃないから。" AI、『Story』。
    G.I. Joe.