Page 18 of 45 FirstFirst ... 814151617181920212228 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Roaming Colossus Lion View Post
    What about Dr. Hank McCoy?
    I believe he's the eighth smartest. http://www.sporcle.com/games/bluewhi...vel-characters
    Last edited by Spectacular Spider-Fan; 10-04-2014 at 01:55 PM.

Where the Diwatas and the Triumph Division live

Quote Originally Posted by sylvestro1299 View Post
    I am not a big reader of comics but the Hercules comics with cho were great! I thought he was the 7th smartest too!
    Speaking of which, I would dearly love to see these two costumes in the game:

Hercuthor and Thorcules are just too fun not to add. After regular Hercules is added, of course.
    Human Torch/Fantastic Four/She-Hulk/Disney Big Hero 6 /Tangled/G.I. Joe: A Real American Hero/Transformers G1 fanatic, Avatar-maker, and Marvel Moderator
    "一人じゃないから。" AI、『Story』。
    "ヒロ、お前を信じてる。" タダシ、『ベイマックス』。
    "You were my my new dream." "And you were mine." Eugene Fitzherbert and Rapunzel.
    "Knowing is half the battle."
    G.I. Joe.
    Know the CBR Community STANDARDS & RULES

Default Most Wanted Missions

MostWantedVillains.jpg
    Baron Zemo: A Baron Zemo mission located in his castle could be a lot of fun. It could be similar to the Asgard has Fallen mission, where you have to get through a maze while fighting enemies and completing some sort of puzzles.
    Carnage: I'm still surprised there isn't already a Carnage mission. Carnage is very different from Venom, so it could be a pretty unique mission.
    Electro: Electro is already in the Strike of the Spider-Foes, but I think he's a cool enough villain to get his own mission. He could cause random blackouts while you're fighting to make it more difficult.
    Frightful Four: The Frightful Four (Dragon Man, Klaw, Paste-Pot Pete, and Wizard) could have the first three as bosses during the beginning stages and Wizard as a final boss.
    Galactus: A Galactus mission could work in a lot of ways. One could be your hero searching the universe for the Ultimate Nullifier. Another could be teaming up with a bunch of NPCs.
    Hypno-Hustler: 'Nuff said.
    Kang: Kang the Conqueror's mission would need to introduce a bunch of new locations while time traveling (The Old West, the future, etc.)
    Leader: How does he not have a mission yet? Leader could try to cover Super Hero City with gamma radiation (which will give you a damage boost and make you lose health if you touch it, while also turning you green).
    Man-Ape: The main reason I want a Man-Ape mission is to finally get a glimpse of Wakanda.
    Mud-Thing: The first stage could have you fight Sandman, the second Hydro-Man, and the third would have them combine to become Mud-Thing, with twice the health of a normal boss.
    Mysterio: He already has a mayhem mission. This would allow Quentin Beck to finally show off his tricks, traps, and illusions, and special effects expertise. Chameleon and Tinkerer could also appear in his mission.
    Ronan: A Guardians of the Galaxy-themed mission aboard the Dark Aster or Xandar would be amazing. Also, Avengers Loki and Malekith have missions with their infinity stones, so why not Ronan?
    Scorpio: Nick Fury's brother Jacob is the leader of Zodiac, a criminal organization. Other Zodiac members could be the normal people to fight. (Zodiac sidekicks could be hugely popular).
    Tombstone: There are two Tombstone missions I'd want. The first is a fairly standard mission with the Enforcers and Hammerhead. The second is one based off of the Spectacular Spider-Man episode "Gangland", where there's a three way battle between Tombstone, Silvermane, and Dr. Octopus to become the "Big Man" of crime.
    Ymir: Ymir is a great Thor villain, and doesn't deserve to always be stuck with Surtur. Ymir's mission could be in Jotunheim or one of the Nine Realms we haven't seen yet.

Iron Man Villains Survival Mission
    Iron Man Villains.jpg
    Blizzard: Blizzard could have similar powers to Ymir. He could freeze people, shoot ice darts, or create icicles to fall from the sky.
    Iron Monger: Iron Monger would be like a bigger, stronger, slower Iron Man. It has a Gatling gun, a grenade launcher, missiles, and a stun device.
    Mandarin: Mandarin could use his ten rings as attacks. He can create energy, Darkforce, electricity, fire, and ice, to name a few things his rings can do.
    Titanium Man: Boris Bullski is already in the game. He's one of the few Iron Man villains that you can currently fight.
    Whiplash: From this picture, it looks like Whiplash was planned at some point. His armor appears to be red, possibly making him a combination of Whiplash and the Crimson Dynamo.

Rainbow Rascals Survival Mission
    RainbowRascals.jpg
    Red Skull and Green Goblin, two villains they already have, could team up with Yellowjacket and Purple Man, and really obscure villains Blue Streak and Orange Crusher to get every color of the rainbow.

(Sorry for the bad picture quality. I'm still new at this. Does anyone have any advice?)
    Last edited by Spectacular Spider-Fan; 10-05-2014 at 02:15 PM.

Default Get to Know Galactus' Heralds

While waiting for Halloween theme and Achievements, Drax, X-Force & IM Midas...

I often state I want all of Galactus Heralds in my lists, so here they are:

1. Air-walker I: A sentient Automaton built on the last spark of Gabriel Lan's soul in a retconned book.
    2. Air-walker II: Gabriel Lan a Nova Corp captain of a diplomatic/exploratory vessel (think Kirk/Picard). His friendship with Galactus has never been surpassed.
    3. Alien Silver Surfer: An alien from the Kawa Brotherhood (Earth-829) whose race was destroyed by Hercules. Hercules beheaded him with his own board.
    4. Alpha Ray: A bio-mechanical cyborg created by the Korbinites as a protector during Beta Ray Bill's absence. Served Galactus with his primary herald at that time- Stardust, briefly in a battle against Asteroth, a battle where he met his fate.
    5. Ardina: Created by stabbing Silver Surfer with a magical dagger so that the members of The Order- Dr. Strange, Hulk, Namor, and S. Surfer- would regain sanity.
    6. Cookie Crook: OK, he doesn't need to be here. BUT, Harrold uses a cosmic pogo stick to steal the world's supply of chocolate chip cookies for Galactapus AKA The Big Ol'Boy.
    7. Dark Angel: Shevaun Haldane was called Hell's Angel before that Motorcycle Club/Gang sued Marvel to have the name changed. Marvel complied with a charitable donation made to the Ronald McDonald House. Her Marvel UK/Dark Guard outfit is SOOOOO much cooler.
    8. Deadpool: Deadpool with the Power Cosmic and a red/black surfboard. Awesome. Also, a Galactus face palm because Deadpool is acting out the Friends TV show "Smelly Cat" episode. CLASSIC.
    9. Destroyer: Thor gave Galactus the enchanted Destroyer in order to free Fire Lord from his servitude.
    10. Dominas the Wavemaster: He was Galactus' herald when Galactus conquered Shi'ar and Asgard. Silver Surfer killed him.
    11. Emerald Emissary: She-Hulk in Agents of Smash (Earth-TRN123), voiced by the lovely Eliza Dushku, also has a gamma-green, translucent board.
    12. Fallen One: Powered by Dark Energy instead of the Power Cosmic, the Fallen One often attacked his master until he released him. He later became Thanos' herald before he was killed by the Proemial Gods Tenebrous and Aegis.
    13. Firelord: Pyreus Kril hunted Galactus down for kidnapping his best friend, Gabriel Lan. He traded his servitude for that of his friend's until freed by Thor's exchange of the Destroyer armor.
    14. Gah Lak Tus: A swarm of planet devouring mechanical bugs/ships that make up (or are another Earth's counterpart) Galactus. Also pictured is the Silver Men which look like Silver Surfer with bladed wings who acted as Gah Lak Tus heralds.
    15. Golden Oldie: Auntie May goes from making pies to delivering worlds.
    16. Invisible Boy: Johnny Storm's powers are switched with his sister by Reed. Pretty cool.
    17. Iron Herald: Earth's Mightiest Heroes' Tony Stark spent much of Episode 22 as Galactus herald.
    18. Juno: Hercules granddaughter. She is the herald of Earth-829.
    19. Lightwave: This New Defender, father of Psionics and Zenn-La native was a super-villain on his home planet.
    20. Morg: Morg wields a double-edged battle axe which he previously used in his executioner duties. He was late equipped with a Nullifier on his arm which blew up (because of Tyrant's toady-drone) destroying him, Tyrant and Galactus' ship. Galctus barely survived.
    21. Nova: Frankie Raye first got the powers of the Human Torch android then the Power Cosmic. She was killed by Morg.
    22. Plasma: In Dr. Doom's version of Groundhog Day- Heroes Reborn, Plasma kept helping Galactus destroy the Earth. She even killed Mr. Fantastic in one version.
    23. Praeter: A former Oklahoma pastor who became a herald because Silver Surfer tricked Galactus into thinking he could deliver the Worldheart from Asgard, which for some reason was floating over Oklahoma.
    24. Primordius: The first known herald. He was defeated by a combination entity of Silver Surfer & Spidey who used cosmic webbing.
    25. Red Shift: This dual cosmic-fire sword wielding herald is believed to be a Korbinite.
    26. Rom: A Galadorian Space Knight created first as a Parker Brother toy.
    27. Sabretooth: Earth-295 (Exiles) version where Victor is known as the Silver Sabretooth.
    28. Stardust: A non-corpeal being and last of its kind, Stardust also is both genders. He was introduced in one of my all-time favorite arcs "Stormbreaker: The Saga of Beta Ray Bill".
    29. Starglow: Norin Radd's Zenn-La lover, Shalla-Bal became Galactus' herald to once again spare Zenn-La.
    30. Terrax: Tyros could control rocks/earth and had an energy axe before he got the Power Cosmic. He ruled a country called Lanlak of Birj-Terran.
    31. Tyrant: A being created by Galactus who was a bloodthirsty warmonger. The more Galactus ate, the weaker he got. So, Tyrant attempts to destrot Galactus but meets his own demise from a Nullifier explosion.
    32. World Breaker: Saved the best for last, or it's just alphabetical. Hulk with the Power Cosmic. YES PLEASE!

I'm working hard on a new series that I'll hope you'll embrace, I was hoping to have it started by now, but it's at least two weeks out. So, I'll post a few of these minor lists I've been holding onto. I hope you enjoyed the Heralds!
    Team Photo & Silver Surfer Flash Mob

SHSO Name: Gallant Centurion Spy

CBR/SHSO Player Directory

If you want your squad name added to the CBR/SHSO player directory or our wiki let me know!

Default 10/10 CBR Codebreaker Pictorial Report

Latest update had more than half the game files changed, so I'm just focusing on the main XML file.

To go along with all the pirate hats, here's Swashbuckler Nightcrawler.

The teleporting, sword-swinging scourge of all pirates! A merry mutant who lets his sword do the talking when he faces wicked villains and pirates!
    P1: Tail Spin Strike.
    P2: Pirate boot.
    P3: Bladed Fury!

I'm glad Gaz is continuing on the esoteric characters.

Deadpool's Scare-Tacular Adventure!

Hey! Something's wrong with the monsters! They're acting all...monsterish. You know, all tricks, no treats. Bad Monsters! No candy!
    Two new medallions:
    1. Top10 Squad- for the 10 players who have the highest Ach. score in the game...we should see some familiar names with this one.
    2. RisingStar- awarded for having one of the fastest rising squads in the world.

Stay tuned, True Believers!

If you want your squad name added to the CBR/SHSO player directory or our wiki let me know!

Post SHSO Top 3's #1

Top 3 Symbiotes:
    Currently, there are four symbiotes in the game. I'd like to see at least three more.

Carnage: Carnage is probably the second most famous symbiote. She can turn her limbs into weapons, create tentacles, and morph into clothing. Cletus Kassidy is a pretty surprising excusion.
    Scorpion: I know everybody would prefer Mac Gargan as Scorpion, but he also wore the Venom symbiote for a time as part of the Dark Avengers.
    Toxin: The Toxin symbiote is the offspring of Carnage, bonded with police officer Pat Mulligan. Toxin acts different than other symbiotes, and is a hero. This is also one of the coolest-looking symbiotes.

Top 3 Herald of Galactus:
    CenturionSpy recently posted his list of Galactus' heralds. Here are my top 3.

Stardust: Lambda-Zero was the water-powered herald in Avengers: Earth's Mightiest Heroes, and also possesses the abilities of energy control and portal generation.
    Air-Walker: Gabriel Lan was a Xandarian explorer until he got powered by Galactus. In Earth's Mightiest Heroes, he was the air-powered herald and wielded a scythe.
    Terrax: Tyros was an alien mutant king with the power of geokinesis. He was granted the Power Cosmic and a cosmic axe by Galactus.

Top 3 Iron Man Suits:
    Most people are tired of getting new Iron Men, but I actually like them. These are the three best.

Marvel Now Iron Man: I don't know what it is about the black and gold suit, but it is Tony's best-looking armor. It would be pretty unique compared to the others.
    Iron Man MK 21: This gold Iron Man suit from the cinemiatic universe could be another craftable character. The single-color scheme would look awesome in-game.
    GotG Iron Man: Who didn't like Guardians of the Galaxy? Combining that with Iron Man could create a really poplar hero. I'd prefer the red suit to the white one, though.
    Last edited by Spectacular Spider-Fan; 11-22-2014 at 11:47 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Spectacular Spider-Fan View Post
    Iron Man MK 21: This gold Iron Man suit from the cinemiatic universe could be another craftable character. The single-color scheme would look awesome in-game.
    IM Midas is in the game files...he's coming soon.

Quote Originally Posted by CenturianSpy View Post
    IM Midas is in the game files...he's coming soon.
    Thanks for the information. I'm looking forward to him!

SHSO Quick Guides Creator the_key_24's Avatar

saw this on imgur, now I wish Ronald, God of Burgers was in the game

not posting image cause it's too big
    Last edited by the_key_24; 10-13-2014 at 12:52 AM.
    SHSO Squad Name: Squire Bird Mage
    Next DUEL Most Wanted List: Warriors of the New Age
    Next SOLO Most Wanted List: thwip, thwip, thwip

16. Invisible Boy: Johnny Storm's powers are switched with his sister by Reed. Pretty cool.
    Johnny Storm is NOT a mere boy! <grumbles>
    2. RisingStar- awarded for having one of the fastest rising squads in the world.
    Wonder how this is determined. Because if they do a before-and-after of the Big Update, my alt account went from 30+ heroes to 95 in large part due to my accumulated 5 weeks agent membership and it's at squad level 1900+.
    Human Torch/Fantastic Four/She-Hulk/Disney Big Hero 6 /Tangled/G.I. Joe: A Real American Hero/Transformers G1 fanatic, Avatar-maker, and Marvel Moderator
    "一人じゃないから。" AI、『Story』。
    "You were my my new dream." "And you were mine." Eugene Fitzherbert and Rapunzel.
    G.I. Joe.

Default My Top 30+1 Missing Sidekicks

Now that we got some Bamfs I'd like to see one of those as a sidekick, too. Here are 31 more:

1. H.E.R.B.I.E.: This Fantastic Four Robot was developed for the late 70s TV show because The Human Torch's licenses were held by a separate production company, a mistake Marvel NEVER learned from...He'd be a great standalone hero as well.
    2. Throg: You'll see that my top 6 could all be stand-alone heroes. Simon Walterson was a professional football player who blew out his knee and then his pregnant wife died. He looked to the mystical world to contact his wife one more time and came across a gypsy who "helped" him. He refuses and payment and she cursed him to his frog-form, 'Puddlegulp'. During an adventure Toothgnasher (one of Thor's chariot goats) stomped on Mjolnir breaking off a small piece of it. Puddlegulp touches the shard and is transformed into Throg.
    3. Lockjaw: The giant Inhuman 'dog' should be able to give any of your squaddies teleportation powers. He should be the largest sidekick in the game...and it would mean that we finally have Inhumans in SHSO.
    4. Headpool: First of many Deadpool Corps. members on this list. His helicopter beanie/helmet would be hilarious in the game.
    5. Zabu: When will we get Ka-Zar and his pet sabretooth? Maybe they should make Ka-Zar only available to those who purchase all of his HQ items or some other HQ Achievements...
    6. Cosmo: Cosmo was a Russian space-dog that landed on Knowhere (space station made from a decapitated celestial) and gained his telekinetic/pathic powers. I'll never understand why his monologues aren't with a Russian accent. His badges should give you a mind control attack and telekinetic force blast.
    7. Old Lace: Getting this Deinonychus would mean that we have the Runaways, and that is just fine by me. The game needs more dinosaurs, whether that means reworking Reptil and his powers/emotes, getting some Savage Land stuff including Sauron and Devil Dinosaur, or getting Old Lace.
    8. Dogpool: Dogpool gained his regenerative powers from animal testing (lipstick). I'd love to see some dog attacks and butt-scooting in missions.
    9. No-Girl: Who doesn't want a floating brain in SHSO? Martha Johansson's badges should give you a mind control attack and Armor boost (she has power negation).
    10. Widget: Shadowcat's time-displace consciousness in a floating robot head...and retaining Kitty's powers. How great would a badged attack of Shadowcat's HU be?
    11. Chibipool: He's adorable...and well-armed.
    12. Redwing: He doesn't need Falcon all the time...
    13. Sikorsky: This half insect, half helicopter is the physician on the Starjammers. His badges could give healing boosts (like Yesterday's Chimichanga). He's also been outfitted with weapons (laser cannon & missiles) a time or two.
    14. Demiurge Minion: Adorable fuzzballs infatuated with Wiccan. Haven't seen their powers yet, but if you could summon a few dozen of them with a badge they seem like the could do some damage.
    15. Drake: Daredevil's masked service-dog. I'd love to see the circle-swinging attack with Drake for a badged sidekick attack.
    16. Squirrelpool: The last Deadpool-style sidekick on this list, I promise. Gaz already has squirrels in the code, let's give one a mask and twin katanas.
    17. Cr'reee: Two Starjammer pets on one list? You betcha! I'd like it if Cr'reee's gold badge summoned Ch'od for an attack...which means we have the Starjammers in SHSO.
    18. Sturky: Pretty obscure, right? This legged, tailed & mohawked red rubber ball could summon Bereet's Defendroids for a badged attack.
    19. Hard Boiled Henry: A tiny Tweety-talking Technet timebomb. That's how you alliterate, homes. But seriously, a little grenade-bird would be awesome.
    20. Lady Vermin: One of the High Evolutionary's Knights of Wundagore, this little rat has a jetpack and a gun.
    21. Gullinbursti: A golden Asgardian boar, just because I want more Asgard stuffs.
    22. Monkey-C: I wanted to include an Ape-Venger without adding a popular one. This one can mimic attacks.
    23. Ms. Lion: The resurrected pet of Aunt May. She is actually a he. With bows. Don't judge.
    24. Hairball: Niels was hit by the same energy that turned Robbie Baldwin into Speedball. He calls himself Hairball now and creat forcefields and project ball energy. Two possible great badged powers.
    25. Microtron: The micronaut robot and personal valet to Mari, princess of the Homeworld.
    26. Waldo: Another Starjammer? You betcha. He's the Team's H.E.R.B.I.E.
    27. Big Brain: An alternate Reed Richard's brain in a H.E.R.B.I.E.'s body. He can create force fields and fire energy beams.
    28. Thori: The runt of the litter between Garm and Hel Wolf. Loki now travels with this glowing-red eyed, fire breathing puppy.
    29. Monkey Joe: Who doesn't love this rodent's narration circles? I want some GLA missions with him doing the mission briefings.
    30. Tippy Toe: She's smarter than Deathurge, who with his skis is kind of like Silver Surfer, but he serves Oblivion.
    31. Peanut: A Warpie (mutated child under the care of the RCX) he should have a Team Shield boost for one of his sidekick badge powers. Doesn't "warpie" seem like a derogatory slur against a mutant? Then again, so does "mutant".

I hope you enjoyed it!

Now that we got some Bamfs I'd like to see one of those as a sidekick, too. Here are 31 more:
    I'd like to see some of the powerless sidekicks get some powers before more are added, especially Lockheed.
    SHSO - Fighting Raven
    Squad Level: 4700+

Around what time do you guys think the X-force stuff will be out? Late November maybe?
    Believe, Always Believe.
    You should enjoy the little detours in life, to the fullest. Because that’s where you’ll find the things, more important than what you want. (Ging Freecs)
    SHSO IGN: The Chrome Dragon. Lvl: 3500+

Deadpool's Scare-Tacular Adventure!
    The new mission is in the achievements!

Quote Originally Posted by Roaming Colossus Lion View Post
    The new mission is in the achievements!
    Ok I'm searching but I can't find it in the Missions or Heroes submenus…

Edit: I found it, under Dormammu's list.
    "一人じゃないから。" AI、『Story』。
    G.I. Joe.