Page 35 of 45 FirstFirst ... 25313233343536373839 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Project Initiative Cascada View Post
    How can you make a list of characters who can create force fields and not put down Cecelia Reyes?? I am insulted! Lol.
    I was waiting for Cecilia and Skids, since force fields are their only power. Skids could skate around like Iceman and... um... block stuff with her forcefield.

Quote Originally Posted by CenturianSpy View Post
    Okay, Gaz...There is now an A-Force with She-Hulk, Dazzler, Medusa, Nico Minoru, and a new cosmic hero named Singularity....

Don't know much, but She looks AWESOME!!

It's your move!
    Angela has got more clothes...can we get her now, Gaz?

She looks interesting, wouldn't mind having her in game.
    SHSO Name: Masked Traveler Seamstress
    Signature Hero: Storm/Mohawk Storm
    Squad Level:1800+

So I did some roaming and:

Avengers 2099 anyone?
    Yes, that is Iron Man, Black Widow, Captain America, and Hawkeye...

Quote Originally Posted by MaskedTraveler View Post
    So I did some roaming and:

Avengers 2099 anyone?
    Yes, that is Iron Man, Black Widow, Captain America, and Hawkeye...
    I'm hoping some of them live past the event...I like the 'Super-soldier-sized' female Cap and a flying Hawkeye intrigues me.
    Team Photo & Silver Surfer Flash Mob

SHSO Name: Gallant Centurion Spy

CBR/SHSO Player Directory

If you want your squad name added to the CBR/SHSO player directory or our wiki let me know!

A black female Nova as the main hero for Secret Wars' Infinity Gauntlet? Sounds good to me, Gaz! Her name is Anwen Bakian.

If you want your squad name added to the CBR/SHSO player directory or our wiki let me know!

Default Most Wanted from the first "Secret Wars" covers.

This is a near complete list for May's "Secret Wars" covers:

1-3. A-Force: Featuring wanted Medusa, Dazzler, Nico Minuro, and a new cosmic character named Singularity.
    4. Inhumans: Attilan Rising: Featuring wanted Black Bolt, Medusa, Gorgon, Inferno, and Flint.
    5. Captain America & The Mighty Avengers: Featuring wanted Sam Wilson Cap, new-look She Hulk, Blue Marvel, White Tiger, and Monica Rambeau (Spectrum).
    6-7. Deadpool's Secret Secret Wares: No new characters pictured. This book is said to be "NOT a Secret Wars tie-in".
    8-9. Inferno: With wanted characters Magik, Madelyne Pryor, Boom-Boom, N’astirh, and S’ym.
    10. Infinity Gauntlet: With a new black, female Nova named Anwen Bakian. Don't know anything about her, but, I want her.
    11. Loki: Agent of Asgard: Is this the new Loki in the game files?
    12. Magneto: The Magneto black suit would be an easy R3.
    13. Master of Kung Fu: Hopefully we'll see the wanted Shang-Chi in the game files this year.
    14. M.O.D.O.K. Assassin: A featured and wanted Baron Mordo and a Battleworld called "Killville" could give us some new content.
    15-16. Old Man Logan: Maybe we'll see older versions of Wolvie, Hulk, a blind sword-wielding Hawkeye. Or Hawkeye's daughter Spider-Girl (once called Spider Bitch).
    17-18. Planet Hulk: My most anticipated book. Maybe we'll see a Planet Hulk Cap and Devil Dinosaur.
    19-20. Secret Wars #1: So many heroes...which ones will make it? I'd like to get the Bendis All-New X-Men variants and the FF purple uniforms on Iron Man and Machine Man and Falcon and Sue.
    21-22. Secret Wars #2: So many Asgardians...hopefully an Asgardian Theme will happen in 2015.
    23. Secret Wars 2099: We just talked about these. Quick Recap: I want them all- especially the super-buff, female Cap and flying Hawkeye.
    24. Spider-Verse: Most wanted SPIDER-GWEN, SPIDER-MAN: INDIA, MAYDAY PARKER, and SPIDER-UK! Sorry for the caps, I copy/pasted it.
    25-26. Secret Wars: Battleworld: So many MODOKs! And a wanted Howard the Duck.
    27. Secret Wars Journal: I think may be the sleeper hit of Secret Wars. Lots of archaic worlds in this one.
    28-29. Ultimate End: Just because Earth-1610 is going away doesn't mean the characters are... Ultimate Thor is lonely, Gaz.
    30-31. Where Monsters Dwell: My 2nd most anticipated book. Featuring a very most wanted Phantom Eagle.

Stay Tuned, True Believers!
    Last edited by CenturianSpy; 02-18-2015 at 08:54 PM.

SHSO Quick Guides Creator the_key_24's Avatar

28. Ultimate End: Just because Earth-1610 is going away doesn't mean the characters are... Ultimate Thor is lonely, Gaz.
    You forgot about Miles Morales, aka Ultimate Spider-Man
    SHSO Squad Name: Squire Bird Mage
    Next DUEL Most Wanted List: Warriors of the New Age
    Next SOLO Most Wanted List: thwip, thwip, thwip

Quote Originally Posted by the_key_24 View Post
    You forgot about Miles Morales, aka Ultimate Spider-Man
    <laughs> I sure did. Most Spideys in SHSO are forgettable.

This is a near complete list for May's "Secret Wars" covers:

1-3. A-Force: Featuring wanted Medusa, Dazzler, Nico Minuro, and a new cosmic character named Singularity.
    4. Inhumans: Attilan Rising: Featuring wanted Black Bolt, Medusa, Gorgon, Inferno, and Flint.
    5. Captain America & The Mighty Avengers: Featuring wanted Sam Wilson Cap, new-look She Hulk, Blue Marvel, White Tiger, and Monica Rambeau (Spectrum).
    6-7. Deadpool's Secret Secret Wares: No new characters pictured. This book is said to be "NOT a Secret Wars tie-in".
    8-9. Inferno: With wanted characters Magik, Madelyne Pryor, Boom-Boom, N’astirh, and S’ym.
    10. Infinity Gauntlet: With a new black, female Nova named Anwen Bakian. Don't know anything about her, but, I want her.
    11. Loki: Agent of Asgard: Is this the new Loki in the game files?
    12. Magneto: The Magneto black suit would be an easy R3.
    13. Master of Kung Fu: Hopefully we'll see the wanted Shang-Chi in the game files this year.
    14. M.O.D.O.K. Assassin: A featured and wanted Baron Mordo and a Battleworld called "Killville" could give us some new content.
    15-16. Old Man Logan: Maybe we'll see older versions of Wolvie, Hulk, a blind sword-wielding Hawkeye. Or Hawkeye's daughter Spider-Girl (once called Spider Bitch).
    17-18. Planet Hulk: My most anticipated book. Maybe we'll see a Planet Hulk Cap and Devil Dinosaur.
    19-20. Secret Wars #1: So many heroes...which ones will make it? I'd like to get the Bendis All-New X-Men variants and the FF purple uniforms on Iron Man and Machine Man and Falcon and Sue.
    21-22. Secret Wars #2: So many Asgardians...hopefully an Asgardian Theme will happen in 2015.
    23. Secret Wars 2099: We just talked about these. Quick Recap: I want them all- especially the super-buff, female Cap and flying Hawkeye.
    24. Spider-Verse: Most wanted SPIDER-GWEN, SPIDER-MAN: INDIA, MAYDAY PARKER, and SPIDER-UK! Sorry for the caps, I copy/pasted it.
    25-26. Secret Wars: Battleworld: So many MODOKs! And a wanted Howard the Duck.
    27. Secret Wars Journal: I think may be the sleeper hit of Secret Wars. Lots of archaic worlds in this one.
    28. Ultimate End: Just because Earth-1610 is going away doesn't mean the characters are... Ultimate Thor is lonely, Gaz.
    29. Where Monsters Dwell: My 2nd most anticipated book. Featuring a very most wanted Phantom Eagle.

Inferno is intriguing, I remember reading the original story arc way back when and hating Madelyne so much... and we need Magik in SHSO ASAP.
    SHSO - Fighting Raven
    Squad Level: 4700+

Default Near Complete Marvel May Solicitations and Their "Most Wanted" Characters

These are the NON- "Secret Wars" books out in May. I'll be listing the main missing (from SHSO) characters from these books (going back to December). *Note some of these are brand new books so some character's name are educated guesses. I'll place an asterisk next to the guesses.

1. All-New Captain America Special #1: Sam Wilson-Captain, Red Raven, Nomad, Medusa, and Inferno.
    2. Angela: Asgard's Assassin #6: Angela, Prince Odinson, Hogun, Fandrall, Volstagg, Lady Sif, Heimdell and Hela.
    3. Ant-Man #5: Scott Lang...we'll probably get his version near/during the movie's release. Prodigy, Victor Mancha, Beetle, and Grizzly.
    4. Amazing Spider-Man #18: Hammerhead & Spider-Verse's Spidey-Army (too many to list).
    5. Amazing Spider-Man #18.1: Wraith, Inheritors, and Verna's Hounds.
    6. Avengers Vs. #1: Attuma.
    7. Avengers World #21: Namor, Hyperion, Shang-Chi, Cannonball, Sunspot, Nightmask, Starbrand, Smasher, Gorgon (from the Hand), Morgan Le Fay, A.I.M. High Council (Superia & Graviton), Elsa Bloodstone, U.S. Agent, Stingray, and 3-D Man.
    8. Bucky Barnes: The Winter Soldier #8: Quake, Namor, and Crossbones.
    9. Black Widow #19: Maria Hill, Sam Wilson-Captain, and X-23.
    10. Captain Marvel #15: Carol's new uniform...I think I want the mohawk mask....and Toxic Doxie.
    11. Daredevil #16: Stunt-Master, Purple Man, & The Owl.
    12. Deathlok #8: Deathlok, Maria Hill, Black Tarantula, and Domino.
    13. Guardians of the Galaxy #27: Thane and Mr. Knife (J'Son of Spartax).
    14. Guardians 3000 #8: All of them. For REALZ. Major Victory, Charlie-27, Martinex, Yondu, Geena Drake, Starhawk (the female and male versions), & Nikki Gold. Also, Rael Rider (female Nova) & Star-Lord (Earth-691). For baddies...throw in the Badoon.
    15. Guardians Team-Up #5: Ronan the Accuser (he's in the game files) & the Pet Avengers (Throg, Lockjaw, & Zabu)
    16. All-New Hawkeye #3: Kate Bishop (Hawkeye).
    17-18. Howard the Duck #3: Howard, of course. The Collector.
    19-20. Hulk #16: Skaar, Hulkling, Doc Samson, Magik, Maestro, Lyra, & Gamma Corps (Grey, Griffin, Prodigy, Mess, and Mr. Gideon)
    21. Inhuman Annual #1: Too many to list...look up Inhumans & Nuhumans.
    22. Iron Fist: The Living Weapon #12: Steel Serpent.
    23. Moon Knight #15: Khonshu.
    24. Marvel Universe Guardians of the Galaxy #4: These are companion books for the upcoming Disney XD series. Interesting designs.
    25. Ms. Marvel #15: Ms. Marvel (Kamala Khan). Medusa & Lockjaw.
    26. Night Nurse #1: Whatever...it has Jessica Jones in the first issue.
    27. Nova #31: Armor, Kid Omega, & Kluh.
    28. Operation: S.I.N. #5: Peggy Carter & Howard Stark.
    29. The Punisher #18: Frank's new look & Crossbones.
    30. Rocket Raccoon #11: Macho Gomez & Blackjack O'Hare.
    31. S.H.I.E.L.D. #6: Anyone reading this book? Black Knight & The Wizard.
    32. Silk #4: Silk...and I'm curious about who is Dragonclaw.
    33. Silver Surfer #12: Warrior Zero & Galactus.
    34. Spider-Man 2099 #12: Lady Spider, Six Armed Spider-Man, Maestro Hulk, Punisher (Jake Gallows), Daemos, and Morlun. Also, Six Men of Sinestry (Earth-803's- Green Goblin, Doctor Octupus, Mysterio, Electro, Kraven, and Vulture).
    35. Spider-Gwen #4: Spider-Gwen.
    36. The Unbeatable Squirrel Girl #5: Galactus, Kraven, Whiplash, Tipy-Toe & Squirrel Girl's Space suit.
    37. Legendary Star-Lord #12: Mr. Knife, Thane, and the Badoon.
    38. Storm #11: This is the best looking Storm I've seen...also, Yukio & Marvel Girl (Rachel Summers/Grey).
    39. Superior Iron Man #9: Superior Iron Man's suit (Endo-Sym MK51), Teen Abomination, Superior Iron Woman*.
    40. Spider-Woman #7: New look Spider-Woman, Silk, Spider-Gwen, Spider-Girl (Anya Corazon), Brix, Bora, & Kangaroo.
    41. Thor #8: The female Thor, Prince Odinson, Odin, Absorbing Man, and Titania.
    42. Uncanny Avengers #5: High Evolutionary, Dr. Voodoo, and a decent looking Quicksilver.
    43. Uncanny Avengers: Ultron Forever #1: Female Thor (May's books will tell us if it is Thor Girl, one of Thor's daughters, or one of the Valkyries), Misty Knight* as Captain America (or is it Samantha Wilson*?). This is an odd book series because some are called "Avengers", some "New Avengers", and some "Uncanny Avengers".
    44. Uncanny X-Men Vol 3 #35: Magik & Armor.
    45-46. Uncanny X-Men #600: Besides Magneto's awesome black outfit, Cyclop's "Omega"-look (in the game files) and Storm's Marvel NOW! look...Magik, Goldballs, Doop, Dazzler, Anole, Kid Omega, Glob Herman, and ALL the monsters on April's upcoming issue.
    47. Wolverines #17: Besides new looks for Sabretooth & Mystique...Daken, X-23, Lady Deathstrike, Shogun, Endo, Mr. Sinister, Wrecking Crew, and probably Fantomelle (she's soooooo new).

Where the Diwatas and the Triumph Division live

32. Silk #4: Silk...and I'm curious about who is Dragonclaw.
    And based on the solicit, she MUST have an emote with Johnny
    Human Torch/Fantastic Four/She-Hulk/Disney Big Hero 6 /Tangled/G.I. Joe: A Real American Hero/Transformers G1 fanatic, Avatar-maker, and Marvel Moderator
    "一人じゃないから。" AI、『Story』。
    "ヒロ、お前を信じてる。" タダシ、『ベイマックス』。
    "You were my my new dream." "And you were mine." Eugene Fitzherbert and Rapunzel.
    "Knowing is half the battle."
    G.I. Joe.
    Know the CBR Community STANDARDS & RULES

Quote Originally Posted by Ravin' Ray View Post
    And based on the solicit, she MUST have an emote with Johnny
    The marshmallow roasting over his head would be my choice.

38. Storm #11: This is the best looking Storm I've seen...also, Yukio & Marvel Girl (Rachel Summers/Grey).
    OMG, You added Storm!
    -So Happy-

We do need another Storm, like HELLO GAZ!! This is overdue.

Default 2/19 CBR Codebreaker Addendum

1. Big Time Spider-Man:
    -P1: Lotsa Webs.
    -P2: Big Time Stealth
    -P3: Here, Kitty Kitty!

2. Avengers Loki:
    -P1: Mind Control
    -P2: Summon Chitauri
    -P3: Deception

Wiccan's True Fan Irritating Hurricane Ferret's Avatar

1. Big Time Spider-Man:
    -P1: Lotsa Webs.
    -P2: Big Time Stealth
    -P3: Here, Kitty Kitty!

2. Avengers Loki:
    -P1: Mind Control
    -P2: Summon Chitauri
    -P3: Deception

alot of power emote 2 with black widow and also stuff about black cat.
    Shso IGN:My username.
    Fav hero in SHSO: Carnage
    Fav hero in Marvel Comics: You probably know

Currently: Waiting to Prestige EOTE Spider-Man.