Page 5 of 45 FirstFirst 12345678915 ... LastLast
    BANNED

Hoping for a Big Hero 6 month in November. Good time to bring in Sunfire.....

It's been quite awhile since I played, but my list:

1. All members of Power Pack
    2. Franklin Richards
    3. H.E.R.B.I.E.
    4. Wiccan
    5. Hulkling
    6. Jubilee
    7. Flatman
    8. Elephant Steve
    9. Jamie Madrox
    10. Living Lightning

Default Alphabet Top 10 or so "O" Characters

Forgot this yesterday, non-Thursday updates mess me up!

1. Omega Red: I would love Arkady Rossovich to be a boss in a three stage mission with Omega White & Omega Black sub-bosses. A playable Omega Red should have health regen and should have similar PUs/HU to this: Carbonadium Grapple- Red's tentacles grab you, Death Spores- Red shoots out pheremones in large attack area, Carbonadium Shocks!- Red sends out electrical tentacles, Whip it Good!- Red whips his tentacles similar to Doc Ock's spinning attack.
    2. Omega Sentinel: I would love it if we had some Bastion missions so that we could use Karima Shapandar to fight him and some Prime Sentinels. SHSO can never have enough Sentinels. O.Sentinel's PUs/HU could mimic all the other sentinels hand-energy blasts. I'd also like to see her create Team-Shield boosting energy shields and have a flying 'sentinel' attack.
    3. Odin: More Asgardians please! Odin should have a Gungnir combo (his spear made of uru) and specials. I'd also like to see him have a Golden Apple special that gives him a health and damage boost. I also think it would be cool to have an "Odin-Sleep Week" with a mini-mission were you have to beat Asgardian villains before they hurt a sleeping Odin. This could be how you can win Odin or his badge.
    4. Outlaw Kid: We want Old West characters/missions! Lance Temple should have a whip attack, shotgun attack, dynamite attack, and six-shooter attack for his PUs/HU. He should have a six-shooter combo and a horse that runs on the racetrack hotspots.
    5. Old Lace: How great would a tandem hero be in SHSO? I'd hope the first one we'd get would be Cloak & Dagger, but the second should definitely be Arsenic (Gertrude Yorkes) & Old Lace. Who doesn't want to play as a dinosaur? Claw attacks, tail whip attacks, bite attacks, and jumping attacks seem logical PUs/HU.
    6. The Orb: Let's get a villain on a motorcycle! Drake Shannon's (The Orb) villain attacks of lasers out of his eye, hypnosis eye, repulsor gun, and varying motorcycle attacks would also make great PUs/HU if Gaz were to make him playable.But, before they do that, making a carnival/circus mission(s) would be AMAZING...especially if you had to fight evil clowns.
    7. Onyxx: Sidney Green could have cloned attacks of the Thing. I'd like to see some more acrobatic moves like a cartwheel or spinning (like Colossus).
    8. Ogun: The main reason why I want Ogun is to get Japanese style missions. I want to fight in Japanese gardens filled with pagodas and shinto temples surrounded by ninjas.
    9. Outlaw: Inez Temple often worked with Agent X. She brings her Old West look into modern warfare. She should have a lasso-type special to go along with a six-shooter combo.
    10. Oddball: The first Oddball is Elton Healy. Again, acircus/carnival mission could be reused as Oddball throws various balls like (from wiki) tear gas, super-adhesive, hydrochloric acid, smoke, concentrated sulfur, spent uranium, itching powder, and magnesium flare. Let's get a Big Top mission or ten, Gaz!
    11. Omega: Michael Pointer often dons Guardian's uniform as well, but I prefer this one. Omega absorbs and is able to roughly mimic other mutants' powers, but this has made him slightly schizophrenic. Most of his attack powers in the comics are energy/psionic blasts.
    12. The Owl: We are soon getting the power to "glide" in zones. This would be the first villain in a mission where that makes sense. He could climb up ladders to different height platforms and perform glide attacks to go along with talon attacks and mice-eating emotes.
    13. Orphan-Maker: You got to love the premise of a villain who wants to kill mutants' parents so they can adopt/control the mutant. Orphan-Maker is the Nanny's muscle. He is a kid himself who has a highly mechanized/armored/weaponized battle suit. This would be a fantastic mission to battle him and the Nanny.
    14. Orka: This Atlantean's belt gives him even more strength than the normally super-powered Atlantean. If saying Atlantean over and over again gets us underwater missions, a zone, or Namor, then Atlantean, Atlantean, Atlantean ad infinitum.
    15. Obnoxio the Clown: Anyone else read Marvel's "Crazy"? I just want clowns/circus/carnivals in SHSO.

It's all about the "O"! Hope you enjoyed it!
    Team Photo & Silver Surfer Flash Mob

SHSO Name: Gallant Centurion Spy

CBR/SHSO Player Directory

If you want your squad name added to the CBR/SHSO player directory or our wiki let me know!

Quote Originally Posted by CenturianSpy View Post
    9. Outlaw: Inez Temple often worked with Agent X. She brings her Old West look into modern warfare. She should have a lasso-type special to go along with a six-shooter combo.
    LOL How is that an Old West look? Ridiculously skimpy costumes for female heroes are par for the course in comics but that's one of the worst I've seen... does it come complete with high-heeled cowboy boots?
    SHSO - Fighting Raven
    Squad Level: 4700+

Quote Originally Posted by Raven View Post
    LOL How is that an Old West look? Ridiculously skimpy costumes for female heroes are par for the course in comics but that's one of the worst I've seen... does it come complete with high-heeled cowboy boots?
    Here is her 'covered-up':

I agree it's ridiculously skimpy.

If you want your squad name added to the CBR/SHSO player directory or our wiki let me know!

Default Happy Birthday Earth-199999's Tony Stark!

You're 44 today! According to this SHIELD report:

I hope you get your birthday wish to go along with your movie star-good looks, billions, super models, and genius IQ. For the rest of us schlubs, and in honor of Silver Centurion's and 2020's upcoming arrival (and a probable Iron Monger), here's a Top 10 (or so) list of my favorite armors not in the game:

1. Igor, MK 38: Tony's biggest, heaviest, strongest armor. Igor gets its strength throught the Spine Lifter tech unique to just this armor.
    2. Disco, MK 27: Disco, like Tony's Stealth Suit, has the ability to camouflage with any surrounding. Disco also is equipped with large anti-aircraft missiles and is Tony's only orange and blue suit.
    3. Gemini, AKA Starboost, MK 39: Gemini is equipped with a large concussive cannon and is designed for space travel.
    4. Hot Rod, MK 22: Hot Rod is the name for War Machine 2.0 and is named so for the Hot rod flames painted on its lower legs.
    5. Midas, MK 21: Midas is an all gold armor with increased temperature capabilities.
    6. Hammerhead, MK 37: Hammerhead is Tony's deep sea armor equipped with an electric field generator and torpedoes.
    7. Red Snapper, MK 35: Red Snapper is one of Tony's disaster rescue suits and is equipped with two pneumatic pinchers.
    8. Gamma, MK 26: Gamma has a jack hammer (pneumatic hammer) in each arm. This armor of Tony's gets its name from its green plates.
    9. Peacemaker, MK 36: A riot control armor that is equipped with non-lethal repulsars.
    10. Tiger, MK 19: One of Tony's first high-velocity suits.
    11. Southpaw, MK 34: Southpaw has one pneumatic claw on his left arm.
    12. Jack, MK 28: Tony's radiation armor.

And many more!
    Last edited by CenturianSpy; 05-29-2014 at 09:59 AM. Reason: parenths

Default CBR Codebreaker Report for 5/29

I'm bringing back the CBR Codebreaker Report to the thread that started it all.

Let's get started-

1. Gold Ultron (Playable): Now has his three PUs- 1. Encephalorays 2. Nanotech Boost 3. Double Trouble.

2. More Mayhem Missions (in-zone boss fights) coming: Lizard, Kingpin, Fin Fang Foom, Malekith, Ymir & Surtur, Ultron, Juggernaut, Mystique, Bullseye, Mysterio and Destroyer.

2a. Separating because this bigger news than #2's Mayhem Missions but still a Mayhem Mission: Dark Surfer.

3. Agent Venom: That's right! A symbiote with guns! Here's his three PUs: 1. Boom Time 2. Goin' Venom 3. Tongue Lashing.

4. Achievements: These may be mini-challenges or replacing the current Challenges. There are many listed under the name #ACH-. The achievement that stands out the most is Golden Fractals found. I'll keep an eye on these and list them in a future post.

5. Iron Man 2020: Will he be the new World Event hero (June 7th is 1 year anniversary of Spider-Man Noir)?

6. Playable Lizard: He's still there.

7. Iron Monger: Briefly mentioned as a VI (voice interaction AKA voice relationship).

8. Red Skull Crisis: Still labeled, but also may be the Red Skull featured in the Winter Soldier missions BUT he does have his own flyer code. Further digging needed.

I'll do some intense digging in the minor files to see if there is anything else worth mentioning, but this should sate your hunger! Stay tuned, True Believers!

BANNED

A-Agent Venom? It's about time!
    Please don't be a box.........

Where the Diwatas and the Triumph Division live

I'm bringing back the CBR Codebreaker Report to the thread that started it all.

Let's get started-

3. Agent Venom: That's right! A symbiote with guns! Here's his three PUs: 1. Boom Time 2. Goin' Venom 3. Tongue Lashing.
    Quote Originally Posted by Shadow View Post
    Ha! I remember replying to the FB Dev blog post about Jared saying that he doesn't trust evil symbiotes with "Awww Jared, the symbiote ain't evil, just misunderstood, it needs a hero to show it the right way. Like Agent Venom (hint hint)." And Jared liked it.

I was right.
    Human Torch/Fantastic Four/She-Hulk/Disney Big Hero 6 /Tangled/G.I. Joe: A Real American Hero/Transformers G1 fanatic, Avatar-maker, and Marvel Moderator
    "一人じゃないから。" AI、『Story』。
    "ヒロ、お前を信じてる。" タダシ、『ベイマックス』。
    "You were my my new dream." "And you were mine." Eugene Fitzherbert and Rapunzel.
    "Knowing is half the battle."
    G.I. Joe.
    Know the CBR Community STANDARDS & RULES

Quote Originally Posted by Shadow View Post
    I'd love to see this come along with a Carnage mission. There are so many characters from Spiderman's little corner of the Marvel universe, but Carnage is sadly missing, and he is such an awesome character.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by King Blade Wolf View Post
    I'd love to see this come along with a Carnage mission. There are so many characters from Spiderman's little corner of the Marvel universe, but Carnage is sadly missing, and he is such an awesome character.
    He's on the DNU list sadly

Quote Originally Posted by King Blade Wolf View Post
    I grew up on the re-runs of the awesome 60's Spider-man cartoon, I'd love some of the classic villains from those shows like Elektro, Rhino, Vulture & Sandman. J.J.Jameson needs to be part of the game in some form or other too, I'd like to have him standing out front of the Daily Bugle ready to lambaste any costumed super freak in his vicinity.
    SHSO - Fighting Raven
    Squad Level: 4700+

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Raven View Post
    I grew up on the re-runs of the awesome 60's Spider-man cartoon, I'd love some of the classic villains from those shows like Elektro, Rhino, Vulture & Sandman. J.J.Jameson needs to be part of the game in some form or other too, I'd like to have him standing out front of the Daily Bugle ready to lambaste any costumed super freak in his vicinity.
    I agree.
    Kraven is also needed. Preferably Sergei and not his son/daughter

I'll do some intense digging in the minor files to see if there is anything else worth mentioning, but this should sate your hunger! Stay tuned, True Believers!
    You left off Superior Spider-man. I think he just appeared in this update, though I haven't been keeping track that closely, so maybe he was around before.

Quote Originally Posted by magenta View Post
    You left off Superior Spider-man. I think he just appeared in this update, though I haven't been keeping track that closely, so maybe he was around before.
    <laughs>Ugh! You're killing me, Mags! I just went throught the files again, I don't see Superior anywhere. Which file is he in?