Page 9 of 45 FirstFirst ... 567891011121319 ... LastLast
    Where the Diwatas and the Triumph Division live

Quote Originally Posted by CenturianSpy View Post
    It's been a while since I added another chapter, let's see if I still got it (if I ever had "it"):
    1. Skaar: As probably the biggest Hulk fan in SHSO, I want all things Hulk. That includes Hulk's son, Skaar. I would also love to see some Planet Hulk missions. Skaar should have a sword-based combo as well as passive Health regeneration.
    And if you want to add more Hulks, might as well have Lyra the Savage She-Hulk too with a damage and speed boost PU from gamma meditation (and throw in mom Thundra for good measure with a chain attack).
    2. Songbird: SHSO needs a screamer, and Melissa Gold (AKA Screaming Mimi) would fit this game perfectly. Songbird should be able to fly, have several "sound construct" PUs & HU (giant hammers, hands, or swords). I'd also like to see her have a couple of wrestling moves in her combo AND a megaphone PU/HU.
    I cannot overemphasize a Screaming Mimi emote. I really want one.
    10. Slapstick: Steve Harmon transforms into one of the oddest looking heroes. Slapstick should have a Giant Mallet combo, a joy-buzzer P2 (that gives him a Damage & Shield boost), a spitting flower PU, and a pie-throwing/dropping HU.
    I can see Slapstick taking on Impossible Man, or teaming up with Deadpool.
    12. Snowbird: Narya is the second Alpha-Flighter to make my "S" list. Snowbird should have a Team Healing 'Glow' P2 and her other PUs and HU should have her transform into an owl, wolf, and Tanaraq (Sasquatch). (Gaz should redo Reptil so that he shapeshifts, too. AND fly for that matter). I also wouldn't mind her shifting into an animal for her combo attack.
    Add Silverclaw to the ranks of shapeshifters; a Snowbird-Silverclaw-Reptil team-up would be awesome.
    19. She-Thing: I prefer the pink-haired human face She-Thing because seeing Thing's (male) head on a body with breasts creeps me out.
    Since they are two separate persons (Sharon Ventura as She-Thing, Darla Deering as Ms. Thing), why not both?
    Human Torch/Fantastic Four/She-Hulk/Disney Big Hero 6 /Tangled/G.I. Joe: A Real American Hero/Transformers G1 fanatic, Avatar-maker, and Marvel Moderator
    "一人じゃないから。" AI、『Story』。
    "ヒロ、お前を信じてる。" タダシ、『ベイマックス』。
    "You were my my new dream." "And you were mine." Eugene Fitzherbert and Rapunzel.
    "Knowing is half the battle."
    G.I. Joe.
    Know the CBR Community STANDARDS & RULES

Quote Originally Posted by Ravin' Ray View Post
    Since they are two separate persons (Sharon Ventura as She-Thing, Darla Deering as Ms. Thing), why not both?
    Ugh...I had that it my sidenotes to add my UNEQUAL sign. What a un-Fantastic error...I'll edit it now.
    Team Photo & Silver Surfer Flash Mob

SHSO Name: Gallant Centurion Spy

CBR/SHSO Player Directory

If you want your squad name added to the CBR/SHSO player directory or our wiki let me know!

Nevermind.
    Last edited by Maven; 07-08-2014 at 09:07 PM. Reason: Finally went back and saw my factoid was already mentioned.
    "Yes, I can do that!" - Ivan Lawrence Blieden

"The true is inimitable, the false untransformable." - Robert Bresson

"The boundaries which divide life from death are at best shadowy and vague. Who shall say where the one ends, and where the other begins?" - Edgar Allan Poe

"Those who believe need no explanation." - Dionysos, The Bacchae by Euripides

Marvel Future Fight: InimitableMaven, Alliance: Fates Law / Yahtzee With Buddies: TheInimitableMaven

Default Alphabet Top 10 (or so) List "S" Characters- The Villains

I separated the Good and the Bad for you Uglies.

1. Sandman: Recently spotted in the game files, the Sinister Six's William Baker (AKA Flint Marko) will be a welcome addition to SHSO. I hope when he comes, and if he is playable, that he can fly in zones as a sandcloud. His special moves should have him grow in size, have a 'quicksand' attack, and different hand/arm constructs (especially large hammers). I also would like to see if he is a boss, a Juggernaut-style mechanism where you have to spray him glue or water before you can land severe attacks.
    2. Sauron: I'd love a jungle-themed/Savage Land mission where you fight dinosaurs and weaponized apes/primates, where you have to dodge quicksand pits and lava pits, and with a Sauron boss. If Karl Lykos makes it to SHSO, surely he should have a hypnosis attack, fire-breathing attack, and a winged/beak attack.
    3. Scorpion: Anyone else remember when Mac Gargan was Venom? I think we all prefer him as Scorpion. If he becomes playable, after he stars in a mission, he needs to be able to wall-crawl. I'd hope"Bull" from Night Court does his voiceovers...
    4. Silver Samurai: I think I'm the only person who enjoyed the The Wolverine flick...I'd want Silver Samurai tobe able to teleport and have katana attacks and wakazashi attacks. I REALLY want Japanese-style missions with pagodas, Shinto shrines, and Japanese gardens.
    5. Shocker: Herman Schultz and his vibro-smashers would be awesome. Anyone else think that he is seen as one of Kingpin's dolls at the beginning of that boss intro? Surely he can be added to the game. I would love a Masters of Evil mission, too. Make that I'd love SEVERAL Masters of Evil missions- one for each of the dozen or so groups that went by that name.
    6. Swordsman: I know that he spent equal time as a good guy BUT he also was a bad guy...and...I LOVE sword fighters and Jacques Duquesne's skill with his powered, Makluan sword would be a great add. His Makluan sword (given to him by the Mandarin) can shoot flames, lightning, concussive blasts, and lasers.
    7. Sebastian Shaw: Who doesn't want a Hellfire Club/Inner Circle mission? Who doesn't think Emma Peel's "Queen of Sin" costume was the inspiration for Emma Frost? I wonder how many of you googled that image, just now. Back to Sebastian...I want a mission inside a Victorian-style mansion with thugs dressed in the old fashioned garb.
    8. Shadow King: You already have the Astral Plane mission, Gaz. I want to fight Amahl Farouk with Prof. X. Is that too much to ask for? An Eygpt mission would be cool, too...
    9. Satana: She's the daughter of Satan! THE Satan!!! Probably won't make it to SHSO because of this. Though we do have three DareDEVILs...speaking of all things from hell, how about...
    10. Speed Demon: OK, you caught me, he's not from hell. James Sanders use to masquerade around as The Whizzer, but unlike Robert Frank (the original Whizzer from the 40's), James is a bad guy. SHSO could use a speedster villain.

I hope you enjoyed it!

If you want your squad name added to the CBR/SHSO player directory or our wiki let me know!

Default CBR Codebreaker Report ALERT! Confirmed for our Spidey-Theme:

Look what Gaz snuck in the game files, yesterday:

I don't know which Electro will be joining us, what I do know is that he is more than a VI (voiceover interaction). Electro now has HUDs and emotes.

Spider-Prime's Only Fan Spider-Prime's Avatar

You just know how to make a Spidey fan... cry

I separated the Good and the Bad for you Uglies.

1. Sandman: Recently spotted in the game files, the Sinister Six's William Baker (AKA Flint Marko) will be a welcome addition to SHSO. I hope when he comes, and if he is playable, that he can fly in zones as a sandcloud. His special moves should have him grow in size, have a 'quicksand' attack, and different hand/arm constructs (especially large hammers). I also would like to see if he is a boss, a Juggernaut-style mechanism where you have to spray him glue or water before you can land severe attacks.
    2. Sauron: I'd love a jungle-themed/Savage Land mission where you fight dinosaurs and weaponized apes/primates, where you have to dodge quicksand pits and lava pits, and with a Sauron boss. If Karl Lykos makes it to SHSO, surely he should have a hypnosis attack, fire-breathing attack, and a winged/beak attack.
    3. Scorpion: Anyone else remember when Mac Gargan was Venom? I think we all prefer him as Scorpion. If he becomes playable, after he stars in a mission, he needs to be able to wall-crawl. I'd hope"Bull" from Night Court does his voiceovers...
    4. Silver Samurai: I think I'm the only person who enjoyed the The Wolverine flick...I'd want Silver Samurai tobe able to teleport and have katana attacks and wakazashi attacks. I REALLY want Japanese-style missions with pagodas, Shinto shrines, and Japanese gardens.
    5. Shocker: Herman Schultz and his vibro-smashers would be awesome. Anyone else think that he is seen as one of Kingpin's dolls at the beginning of that boss intro? Surely he can be added to the game. I would love a Masters of Evil mission, too. Make that I'd love SEVERAL Masters of Evil missions- one for each of the dozen or so groups that went by that name.
    6. Swordsman: I know that he spent equal time as a good guy BUT he also was a bad guy...and...I LOVE sword fighters and Jacques Duquesne's skill with his powered, Makluan sword would be a great add. His Makluan sword (given to him by the Mandarin) can shoot flames, lightning, concussive blasts, and lasers.
    7. Sebastian Shaw: Who doesn't want a Hellfire Club/Inner Circle mission? Who doesn't think Emma Peel's "Queen of Sin" costume was the inspiration for Emma Frost? I wonder how many of you googled that image, just now. Back to Sebastian...I want a mission inside a Victorian-style mansion with thugs dressed in the old fashioned garb.
    8. Shadow King: You already have the Astral Plane mission, Gaz. I want to fight Amahl Farouk with Prof. X. Is that too much to ask for? An Eygpt mission would be cool, too...
    9. Satana: She's the daughter of Satan! THE Satan!!! Probably won't make it to SHSO because of this. Though we do have three DareDEVILs...speaking of all things from hell, how about...
    10. Speed Demon: OK, you caught me, he's not from hell. James Sanders use to masquerade around as The Whizzer, but unlike Robert Frank (the original Whizzer from the 40's), James is a bad guy. SHSO could use a speedster villain.

I hope you enjoyed it!
    Lol The Good and the Bad for us Uglies

Default July 16*- ADA Awareness Day Top 10 (or so)

In honor of ADA (Americans with Disabilities Act) Awareness Day, I've compiled a list of disabled characters I'd like to see in SHSO.

1. Professor X: (taken from my Brotherhood list) Member during 6th incarnation. He is the most glaring missing character in SHSO. I think the levitating chair would be needed (too many stairs in the zones). I want Gaz to go back to its roots with this character- by that we need more cartoony violence. His chair should have two giant boxing gloves coming out of each arm for various combo hits. For his three PUs and HU I want: a giant hammer (or psychic pie) out of his chair, a Team-defense boost psychic shield, a 'bumper car' type charging attack, a pineapple-shooting gun from his chair. (taken from my "P" list) Charles Xavier might be the single most glaring omission in this game. The only logical conclusion is that FOX Studios is not allowing Gaz to add him. I have no idea if he is on the DNU list, but I do have ideas on possible PUs/HU. they are mostly comic things that pop out of his chair like a giant boxing glove attached to a spring. Chuck should also have a psychic Team Shield and Speed boost. I also wouldn't mind a 'death from above', giant-psychic pineapple attack.
    2. Forge: (taken from my FIRST list) Not only should he be in the game, he should have part of a zone (preferably an X-Mansion zone) dedicated to a "Forge's Shop" where you can craft items (including crafting things from superfluous cards). One of his specials, or his HU, should be a blast from his mutant-power neutralizing gun. AND he is an X-Force member! (taken from my "F" list) He's made many of my lists... I want a Forge's Shop in an X-Men zone where you can have him change your duplicate items into stuff you want. I want him to have his mutant neutralizing gun as his HU. I want him to have his mystic ability just like Valkyrie's, but conjuring up Native American warriors. Is that TOO much, Gaz? (taken from my Brotherhood list) Forge: Member in the Ultimate universe. Gaz hates Native Americans. Maybe that's just me. My BRILLIANT idea for Forge is for him to have a shop in an X-Men zone where you can change your unwanted multiple items into items you do want. This could piggyback the already fun 'Crafting' part of the game (Imagine using crafting materials to build rare cards or vehicles). Anyway, my 3 PUs and HU would be: plasma blasts from blaster out of his bionic arm, Team-damage boost through a Native American-animal spell, a bionic kick, and a megablast from his Neutralizer gun.
    3. Misty Knight: (taken from my Black/African-American list) She has a robot arm and guns but she is no homage to Bishop. It would be nice to get her after Iron Fist and maybe see a Brood Queen or Puppetmaster mission. Her afro alone demands inclusion. (taken from my "M" list) Mercedes "Misty" Knight has a bionic arm that can shoot gravity-repulsor rays (like Iron Man), concussive blasts, and freeze rays. She was in SHS and would be awesome in SHSO.
    4. Echo: (taken from my FIRST list) Wouldn't it be nice to see a deaf hero in the game? No voiceovers just ASL. Anyone who can copy moves (photographic reflexes- like Taskmaster) would be welcome to the game. (taken from my "E" list) It would be interesting to see how Gaz would handle the voiceovers for Maya Lopez. We have three blind Daredevils in the game, how about a deaf one, Gaz? I love the white handprint on the face and photographic reflexes she has, and I would love to see a Ronin emote.
    5. Karma: (taken from my Gay Pride list) Xi'an Coy Manh, is a swordsman and can psionically posess other creatures. That would make an interesting PU/HU. EDIT: Karma has a missing leg in Age of X.
    6. Komodo: (taken from my 36 "other" Avengers list) Let's get a female with a lizard tail in the game. She should have passive-regeneration like Wolverine, too. (taken from my "K" list) Marvel's second Komodo, Melati Kusuma, lost her legs in a driving accident and modified Dr. Connors serum for herself. She'd fight like Reptil, but I'd love to see an emote were she loses a leg, arm, or tail and grows it back.
    7. Artie Maddicks: It would be interesting to see what type of holograms this mute telepath would bring to SHSO...I think he would be great at presenting new training missions.
    8. Silhouette: Paralyzed from a police shoot out, Silhouette Chord now uses crutches designed by Night Thrasher that can shoot electrical tazes, stun pellets, smoke, and ammo.
    9. Madame Web: This blind psychic could only be a supporting character. I'd like to see her give you the next Achievement, or she could give out the hints.
    10. Blindfold: Ruth Aldine has psionic power, but her worth to SHSO may be her precognition. I think it would be nice for her to give cryptic hints about upcoming heroes, or have her give clues for a scavanger hunt-Achievement.
    11. Wiz Kid: (taken from my 36 "other" Avengers list) The game needs a technoformer. I hope he is the second wheelchaired in this game.
    12. Shroud: Maximillian Quincy Coleridge has awesome bombarangs. I'd love to see him have void-type attacks.
    13. Hollow/Penance: (taken from my "P" list) AKA Hollow. I'm starting to really enjoy the Generation X books and would like to have an Emplate mission where I can beat him up with his cursed sister. EDIT: She is a mute.
    14. Master Izo: The main reason I want him is to get Japanese-style missions with fighting The Hand. Who doesn't want to fight as a dual katana slicing old-Japanese martial artist?
    15. Calamity: James Wa lost his legs but created artificial super-speed ones. He is a member of The Order who often fight zombies, especially Zobos (zombie hobos).

*- CBR buddy Omega Librarian Gardener has informed me that ADA Awareness Day is the 26th. The website I used to find the date was wrong, and I failed to verify.
    Last edited by CenturianSpy; 07-16-2014 at 12:54 PM.

Default July 17th CBR Codebreaker Report

P1: Electrobubble
    P2: High Voltage!
    P3: Electro Boom.

CONFIRMED:

Just a question but how exactly do you read the codebreaker reports?

Spectacular Member GUARDIAN_ALPHA-FLIGHT's Avatar

CenturianSpy has there been any updates in the code for the GOTG, I would have thought marvel would want the promotion before the movie comes out, with the early buzz on it being spectacular I'm getting more and more excited to see a whole new team added to SHSO.

I KNOW it's a really long shot in the dark, but a GOTG themed city/jail/spacecraft for a new zone?

Spectacular Member GUARDIAN_ALPHA-FLIGHT's Avatar

Oh and thank you for the code breakers and keeping them alive, even before I resigned up here I would check weekly to see if you posted anything new! Keep up the good work!

Quote Originally Posted by Phantasmal Cowboy Musician View Post
    Just a question but how exactly do you read the codebreaker reports?
    With your eyes.

Quote Originally Posted by GUARDIAN_ALPHA-FLIGHT View Post
    CenturianSpy has there been any updates in the code for the GOTG, I would have thought marvel would want the promotion before the movie comes out, with the early buzz on it being spectacular I'm getting more and more excited to see a whole new team added to SHSO.

I KNOW it's a really long shot in the dark, but a GOTG themed city/jail/spacecraft for a new zone?
    There is nothing in the game files about any GotG member (beside Agent Venom who is more linked to the current Spidey Theme) or content. As far as a new zone, they are extremely expensive for Gaz to produce plus they take a lot of programmer hours. These two factors are the main reasons why we have not gotten a new one. The purpose of the new mega-update (officially called "Recharged" - what Nader coined "Fractal 2.0" for us CBRites) is to increase the number of paying participants so that Gaz could have a nest egg/invest egg to support this expensive content.

In the Marvel Heroes forum, DarkBeast wrote that

spoilers:
    According to David Brevik during last night's stream... Rocket Raccoon will be in the SHSO shop and not in a Hero Box.
    end of spoilers

I never appreciated how large the game world is until the golden fractal hunt. I think there's enough social space in the game. I'd like Gaz to continue development into different mission types. I think my top want would be a 4v4 capture the flag mission against the Wrecking Crew. You wouldn't be able to play it with fewer than four people, and because the rewards would a lot better for a win than a loss, it would encourage strategy and teamwork.

I don't think you'd even need a full chain of mission text commands. Something as simple as being able to toggle a red/yellow/green light above your hero's head would go a long way to sync up a team's actions.

BANNED

Look what Gaz snuck in the game files, yesterday:

I don't know which Electro will be joining us, what I do know is that he is more than a VI (voiceover interaction). Electro now has HUDs and emotes.
    If they don't box him, I'll consider returning. DEATH TO BOXES!
    Quote Originally Posted by censorship View Post
    In the Marvel Heroes forum, DarkBeast wrote that

spoilers:
    According to David Brevik during last night's stream... Rocket Raccoon will be in the SHSO shop and not in a Hero Box.
    end of spoilers
    Hopefully.......