Page 2 of 11 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

How often have Fury and t'challa interacted?

This event is so odd

Are we sure that it was Fury who interacted with T'Challa? It looked to me as another figure - where would Fury be sitting in a normal chair in the Watcher's base? He was talking to someone before Cap joined him, but perhaps it was another team.

BANNED

Tony Stark's attitude seems suspiscious...

Quote Originally Posted by MindofShadow View Post
    How often have Fury and t'challa interacted?

This event is so odd
    Was really Fury the guy talking with T'Challa ?

that's not orb its starfox..has the towel over his head so the girl doesnt go crazy for him

uhh... Bear steak?

Quote Originally Posted by Tonamelt View Post
    Possibly since he seeminly hasn't reported the death of the Living Tribunal.

Fantastic Member

It was OK as a start. Reasonably interesting mystery, no massive OOC moments (except since when is Wolverin and Cap best steak buddies? I thought Cap hates the guy for being a killer?), no horribly inappropriate dialogue. What more could we ask for?

I am kind of interested in Dr Strange and the Punisher teamup just because it's so random. And Moonknight/Bucky/Gamora. And, actually, Emma Forst/BP/Ant Man is pretty out there...

Why is Gamora here instead of with her team presumably somewhere in deep space? Is there an explanation from someone who reads Guardians of the Galaxy or is this just random?

Quote Originally Posted by Wren View Post
    It was OK as a start. Reasonably interesting mystery, no massive OOC moments (except since when is Wolverin and Cap best steak buddies? I thought Cap hates the guy for being a killer?), no horribly inappropriate dialogue. What more could we ask for?

I am kind of interested in Dr Strange and the Punisher teamup just because it's so random. And Moonknight/Bucky/Gamora. And, actually, Emma Forst/BP/Ant Man is pretty out there...

Why is Gamora here instead of with her team presumably somewhere in deep space? Is there an explanation from someone who reads Guardians of the Galaxy or is this just random?
    That's nothing new. Wolverine and Cap have eaten out a good amount. I've seen them get apple pie together and Wolverine took Cap out bar-hopping when they found out that Cap wasn't dead. They have an interesting dynamic. Wolverine thinks that Cap is naive, but respects him more than most...and kind of looks at him like "I might have turned out like this is my life wasn't so horrible". And Wolverine has more blood on his hands that Cap'll ever be comfortable with, but Cap knows that Wolverine would give his life to protect innocents. So there's kind of a mutual respect there...and they really have a ton in common (the wars, the Weapon X program, man out of his time, etc.)

Also, Winter Soldier and Moon Knight team-up for the win.

Greetings, Chicken!!! Mantis Girl 94's Avatar

Just read it.

I enjoyed the randomness and even the "Oddness" as someone else put it.

My favorite parts of the book though was:

The nameless ones finally becoming "aware"

And the Original Nick Fury again!!!!! (yes!)

Loved the steak story that happened during wwII. (mmmm is it a sin to kill a cow on a battle field?)

Fantastic Member

Quote Originally Posted by Pharoahe22 View Post
    That's nothing new. Wolverine and Cap have eaten out a good amount. I've seen them get apple pie together and Wolverine took Cap out bar-hopping when they found out that Cap wasn't dead. They have an interesting dynamic. Wolverine thinks that Cap is naive, but respects him more than most...and kind of looks at him like "I might have turned out like this is my life wasn't so horrible". And Wolverine has more blood on his hands that Cap'll ever be comfortable with, but Cap knows that Wolverine would give his life to protect innocents. So there's kind of a mutual respect there...and they really have a ton in common (the wars, the Weapon X program, man out of his time, etc.)

Also, Winter Soldier and Moon Knight team-up for the win.
    Maybe I missed those moments or forgot them... I mostly remember that Cap was against Logan joining the Avengers. You are right that they have a lot in common, and I agree that's how they see each other.

Their most recent interaction, in UA (before the part that will get retconned), Cap came down on Logan about the killing, and booted him off the team, although he later tells Wasp that it was because he was upset due to stuff in his solo, and was being too harsh. This sudden reversal threw me.

I guess we can assume that this is before UA...

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Tonamelt View Post

that's why i'm worried. the Illuminati are already going to be the heels of this. but Stark seemed to take the 'troll' comment personally. would they really link him to the murder?

We can completely rule out Spiderman as the killer IMO.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by CrimsonComedian View Post
    We can completely rule out Spiderman as the killer IMO.
    not Octavius

Fantastic Member

Nick Fury: PI -- In Color!