Page 15 of 17 FirstFirst ... 511121314151617 LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by WallyWestFlash View Post
    Thirded. Can't beat the classics.
    Of all the garbage and mistreatment of Firestorm in Futures End, the mix of Jason and Lorraine was something I wished was explored.
    "It's too bad she won't live! But then again, who does? - Gaff Blade Runner

"In a short time, this will be a long time ago." - Werner Slow West

"One of the biggest problems in the industry is apathy right now." - Dan Didio Co-Publisher of I Wonder Why That Is Comics

Astonishing Member WallyWestFlash's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by byrd156 View Post
    Of all the garbage and mistreatment of Firestorm in Futures End, the mix of Jason and Lorraine was something I wished was explored.
    Sounds interesting. But still not better of the very different personalities of young, brash, cocky, jokester, Ronnie with brainy, serious, mature, little uptight Prof Stein being thrown together.
    My name is Wally West. I"m the fastest man alive. I"m the Flash.

Favorite Heroes - 1-Flash/Wally West, 2-Superman, 3-Green Lantern/Hal Jordan, 4-Nightwing, 5-Hawkman, 6-Firestorm, 7-Supergirl/Linda Danvers, 8-Zatanna, 9-Robin/Tim Drake

Sounds interesting. But still not better of the very different personalities of young, brash, cocky, jokester, Ronnie with brainy, serious, mature, little uptight Prof Stein being thrown together.
    I'm not saying that combo should be Firestorm but something new like Firehawk or something. Just that those characters aren't just swept away.

"One of the biggest problems in the industry is apathy right now." - Dan Didio Co-Publisher of I Wonder Why That Is Comics

Firestorm showing up in this weeks JL was a nice surprise.
    RCO006.jpg
    RCO007.jpg

Favorite Heroes - 1-Flash/Wally West, 2-Superman, 3-Green Lantern/Hal Jordan, 4-Nightwing, 5-Hawkman, 6-Firestorm, 7-Supergirl/Linda Danvers, 8-Zatanna, 9-Robin/Tim Drake

RCO006.jpg
    RCO007.jpg
    It's always nice when they remember Firestorm exists .

RCO006.jpg
    RCO007.jpg
    So was he only there for those two pages or so?

so the character is in limbo now, essentially?

Quote Originally Posted by byrd156 View Post
    So was he only there for those two pages or so?
    No he was in a couple pages. he didn't have a huge part but he was there.

have any Firestorm villains been used in the justice league team books or crossovers?

Quote Originally Posted by Hypestyle View Post
    have any Firestorm villains been used in the justice league team books or crossovers?
    Not really. Except for Killer Frost on the JLA and Typhoon in Doomsday Clock briefly.

It's too bad. He has great villains. Multiplex, Typhoon, Black Bison, Hyena, Moonbow, ect.

Not really. Except for Killer Frost on the JLA and Typhoon in Doomsday Clock briefly.

It's too bad. He has great villains. Multiplex, Typhoon, Black Bison, Hyena, Moonbow, ect.
    Moonbow was also in Doomsday Clock as having been part of the government meta program along with Typhooon.

I think Phozar (is that spelled right?) was also mentioned in Doomsday Clock as one of Russia's super-team members.

Nice to see 'Storm in Justice League, but I wish they'd use him more often. I think Firestorm is in desperate need of a Rebirth/soft reboot (that last mini didnt do the job, IMO) but I miss seeing him around.

Here's hoping he finds his way onto Young Justice, either the show or the new book. Or something, I dont care where I just want to see him used well somewhere.
    "We all know the truth: more connects us than separates us. But in times of crisis the wise build bridges, while the foolish build barriers. We must find a way to look after one another, as if we were one single tribe."

~ Black Panther.

Mighty Member

It would be nice if they made him Ronnie an adult in college and dropped the dumb jock mentality. Have him mature a bit.
    Imagine being proud to have negative traits. I can’t relate.

DC: Justice League, The Flash, Justice League Dark, Superman, Action Comics, Green Arrow, Justice League Odyssey, The Terrifics, Teen Titans, Titans, Brimstone, Female Furies, Damage, Heroes In Crisis

Marvel: The Punisher, Cosmic Ghost Rider, Venom, X-23, Cloak and Dagger, Jessica Jones, Sentry

Indies: Unnatural, Jeepers Creepers, Project Superpowers, Black Hammer, Ninja-K

Firestorm had a story in last weeks Nuclear special with amazing art by the legendary Jerry Ordway.

Also since Prof. Stein is Jewish and the issue has a Hannukah scene and the holiday started tonight this is a good as time as any to wish all you Jewish comic readers out there a Happy Hannukah.
    cw052.jpg