Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Legion(s)

Some notes:

• You might want to move Kid Quantum to the 5YL section since he never was part of the original continuity until the 5YL run retconned him in
    • Colossal Boy's 5YL costume was different than the one you used which is from the Magic Wars era
    • You're missing 5YL Lightning Lad

Other than that, it's really good!
    Last edited by Pharozonk; 10-05-2014 at 01:50 PM.
    "In any time, there will always be a need for heroes." - the Time Trapper, Legion of Superheroes #61(1994)

"What can I say? I guess I outgrew maturity.." - Bob Chipman

Quote Originally Posted by Zero Hunter View Post
    I would split Supergirl and Andromeda into their own parts. Though she was kind of a fill in they are two different characters in my eyes.
    Yeah i was torn with her. Since they introduce her so she can fill the role of Supergirl. But at the same time if i seperate both i should do the same with the new supergirl since they have the same name only ... like i said im torn lol
    if you look carefully i made the same thing with Superboy. Both Clark and Conner are in the same line
    Quote Originally Posted by Pharozonk View Post
    Some notes:

• You might want to move Kid Quantum to the 5YL section since he never was part of the original continuity until the 5YL run retconned him in
    • Colossal Boy's 5YL costume was different than the one you used which is from the Magic Wars era
    • You're missing 5YL Lightning Lad

Other than that, it's really good!
    For Kid Quantum ... i was sure he was name in the retroboot (or it's was in the legions of 3 worlds?) that why i put him in the original continuity since the 5yl dont exist anymore .... arghhh my head hurt
    Colossal Boy ... you are telling me i should use this pic ?

Last edited by joebleau; 10-05-2014 at 05:18 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by joebleau View Post
    Colossal Boy ... you are telling me i should use this pic ?

Yep .
    "In any time, there will always be a need for heroes." - the Time Trapper, Legion of Superheroes #61(1994)

"What can I say? I guess I outgrew maturity.." - Bob Chipman

BANNED

It's Porcupine Pete, not Porcupine Kid.

I'd love to see the animated universe versions added. Some of them had awesome designs.

only one thing to say .... oops

for the animated design ... it's could be ... but in the elseworld category ... with the one of Smalville ( nice design there too )