Page 24 of 39 FirstFirst ... 1420212223242526272834 ... LastLast
    Extraordinary Member Mike_Murdock's Avatar

I still feel there's a bit of a middle ground. I think the Dagger from Runaways did it pretty well. Basically, don't have a giant cutout of a dagger, but have little cutouts to symbolize it that aren't overly emphasizing cleavage.
    Matt Murdock's cooler twin brother

I'd give the Devil benefit of law, for my own safety's sake!
    Thomas More - A Man for All Seasons

Interested in reading Daredevil? Not sure what to read next? Why not check out the Daredevil Book Club for some ideas?

Quote Originally Posted by Hypestyle View Post
    i see the cleavage window isn't there anymore. probably for the best, for now anyway. no need for super-controversies to derail any new projects.
    I'll be honest, I didn't even notice. Maybe I was distracted by the ponytail ?

Although she still has a plunging neckline...

Astonishing Member Drops Of Venus's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Digifiend View Post
    Ad from Avengers Back to Basics #6:

Cloak and Dagger are getting a digital first comic!
    Oh, sweet! Interesting decision to go digital exclusive, but as a digital reader, I'm not complaining. I wonder if it's just a mini? I don't remember any digital-exclusive ongoing comic from Marvel. Also, those random legs there are really funny, 'cause it looks like they are Cloak's weirdly white lower body. LOL

Quote Originally Posted by Hypestyle View Post
    i see the cleavage window isn't there anymore. probably for the best, for now anyway. no need for super-controversies to derail any new projects.
    I wish they had kept the dagger shape there, though, like those versions we've seen with the cleavage filled in with a fabric of a different color.

It's probably six issues, so yes, a mini.
    Appreciation Thread Indexes
    Marvel | Spider-Man | X-Men | NEW!! DC Comics | Batman | Superman | Wonder Woman

Jewish & Proud Feminist Shadowcat's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Adam-X View Post
    So what were some of your favorite Cloak & Dagger stories (either within their series or the MANY guest appearances)?
    All of their appearances in Mantlo’s PP: TSSM, their 4 issue mini, their original ongoing, and their run in Strange Tales.

I love cloak and dagger and have since I was 6. I've had this thing since '90 and I was hoping someone could tell me what it is exactly. It's a cloth flag type thing with a wood rod in one end attached to a string. I've also got one of wolverine training kitty. It's from 1985. Really curious what other ones marvel had. Can't find any info on them.

Quote Originally Posted by Power Torch View Post
    Didn't see a post for this, but I'm a huge Cloak and Dagger fan! And it's the day before the show starts. Hopefully it's a new ongoing!

https://www.newsarama.com/40203-marv...er-teaser.html

What do you guys think?
    Thanks Power Torch

Extraordinary Member Captain Craig's Avatar

A new series, limited or ongoing, only makes sense. Marvel often goes for synergy across media platforms.
    Heck, they did a New Mutants mini-series this spring to coincide with what at one point was an April 2018 release date for the film.
    "Freedom is the right of all sentient beings" - Optimus Prime

Too Avengers Academy Event

Writer At Comic Watch Dylan Davison's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by juan678 View Post
    Thanks Power Torch
    No problem! I can't wait to see what it is. Hopefully it's not that digital series. While I would still buy it, but I'm hoping for something more. And I really do doubt it's that digital series, as that was already announced.

Also excited for the show on Thursday! I know I've never posted here, but I'm a huge Cloak and Dagger fan.
    Pulls:
    Coffin: La Muerta, Lady Death, Hellwitch. Valiant: Shadowman. DC: Poison Ivy.
    Check Out My Comic Reviews And More At Comic Watch!

trente-et-un/treize responsarbre's Avatar

The Comixology comic from the ad is here, and it looks to be the subject of that teaser, since it's still June 6th: https://www.comixology.com/Cloak-And...JlY2VudExpc3Qw

I think they were trying to do something of a Beyonce album drop here, but I'm not sure if that works if you advertise the comic somewhere before releasing it.

Yeah, Avengers: Back to Basics should've only advertised Spidey: School's Out, which we already knew about.
    Appreciation Thread Indexes
    Marvel | Spider-Man | X-Men | NEW!! DC Comics | Batman | Superman | Wonder Woman