Page 5 of 39 FirstFirst 12345678915 ... LastLast
    BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by 4sake Baned View Post
    I'd say their origin Is better and they are in a rship (from out the gate more or less, none of that will or wnt they or they together in rship in this storyline but next time they pop up there not or non of that kind of extra bs...
    Its funny the Ultimates writer when it was still Ultimate u broke them on some BS and Bendis immediately reversed it and basically pretended it never happened.

I'd say their origin Is better and they are in a rship (from out the gate more or less, none of that will or wnt they or they together in rship in this storyline but next time they pop up there not or non of that kind of extra bs...
    I find the 616 origin to be much better honestly.
    We need better comics

Incredible Member

The on-again-off-again rumors of a C&D tv series are on again (as of June, at least). No details, as ususal...

Quote Originally Posted by PhantomStranger View Post
    The on-again-off-again rumors of a C&D tv series are on again (as of June, at least). No details, as ususal...
    I wouldn't be surprised; they got some "X"-posure if you will, having been in the X-Men books for a bit...
    Need Comics? Consider using my Affiliate link - helps keep my Podcast ad free!
    https://www.mycomicshop.com/?AffID=1055159P01
    Check out the Comic Relief Podcast! - The podcast all about comics!

Quote Originally Posted by Adam-X View Post
    I wouldn't be surprised; they got some "X"-posure if you will, having been in the X-Men books for a bit...
    For all of 5 minutes. A few years ago. And then their Spider-Island mini had poor sales.

I'd like to see Cloak and Dagger get a show, but if it happens, it won't be because of any sort of fan demand or anything.

Quote Originally Posted by kurenai24 View Post
    Nobody brought it up, but apparently Dan Slot has plans for Cloak & Dagger, and they'll pop up in ASM and have a prominent role.

Sounds like it'll be the 616 versions, especially since part of Miles supporting cast was already revealed.

AMAZING SPIDER-MAN #6
    DAN SLOTT (W) • MATTEO BUFFAGNI (A)
    Cover by ALEX ROSS
    • One of Spider-Man’s most terrifying villains, MISTER NEGATIVE, has followed him to Shanghai.
    • In Mister Negative’s service are two beloved Marvel heroes. Wait, TWO HEROES?!
    • What is Mister Negative’s plan and how did he convince two fan-favorite heroes to join him? Pick up this issue to find out!

32 PGS./Rated T …$3.99

Quote Originally Posted by Styder24 View Post
    AMAZING SPIDER-MAN #6
    Cover by ALEX ROSS
    • One of Spider-Man’s most terrifying villains, MISTER NEGATIVE, has followed him to Shanghai.
    • In Mister Negative’s service are two beloved Marvel heroes. Wait, TWO HEROES?!
    • What is Mister Negative’s plan and how did he convince two fan-favorite heroes to join him? Pick up this issue to find out!

32 PGS./Rated T …$3.99
    Oh hey. I almost forgot that Negative was the antagonist in the Cloak and Dagger Spider-Island mini. That's something that definitely still needs to be picked up on, so it's cool that it will be.

AMAZING SPIDER-MAN #6
    Cover by ALEX ROSS

32 PGS./Rated T …$3.99
    Pretty nervous about this. Especially after what happened to Felicia and Phil.

Gots No Chi Danny Rand's Other Fist's Avatar

AMAZING SPIDER-MAN #6
    Cover by ALEX ROSS

32 PGS./Rated T …$3.99
    Woah, that's a pretty amazing cover.

Protect the weak. Darth Phoenix's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Adam-X View Post
    I wish they had stayed you do not have to be just a mutant to be in Xmen but Cloak wanted to bail in spite of Dagger saying she felt like she belonged. I just asumed it was for Disney so Fox could not say hey We can use Cloak n Dagger as Mutant's
    Last edited by Darth Phoenix; 10-20-2015 at 08:26 AM.

Looking forward to C&D having more global adventures.

I agree. I prefer the ultimate's version much more than the 616. No more of those odd wishy-washy attempts to (not) couple them, and they're better off as consistent supporting cast members of Mile's story, than the pop up every few years to then disappear into obscurity again shtick, that has felt like their M.O for years now.

Cloak, Dagger and Bombshell were all youthful characters that I enjoyed in Mile's book. Ganke too (as far as non superpowed kids go).

Quote Originally Posted by Darth Phoenix View Post
    I wish they had stayed you do not have to be just a mutant to be in Xmen but Cloak wanted to bail in spite of Dagger saying she felt like she belonged. I just asumed it was for Disney so Fox could not say hey We can use Cloak n Dagger as Mutant's
    Well, it's true you don't have to be mutants; it's just 99.99% of the time they are mutants. What I did like about them leaving; even with the New Warriors, Dagger was saying she felt comfortable; and it was Cloak who said they did not fit there either. So at least they're remaining consistent with why they never stick with a team.
    Need Comics? Consider using my Affiliate link - helps keep my Podcast ad free!
    https://www.mycomicshop.com/?AffID=1055159P01
    Check out the Comic Relief Podcast! - The podcast all about comics!

AMAZING SPIDER-MAN #7 & 8
    CoverS by ALEX ROSS
    Issue #7 - VARIANT COVER BY MICHAEL CHO
    • Cloak and Dagger are serving MISTER NEGATIVE in his war on Spider-Man! But how?!
    • Things get even worse as Mister Negative inverts Peter Parker himself!
    32 PGS. (each)/Rated T ...$3.99 (each)

When did C&D get reversed?