Fantastic Member

Default Swamp Thing #35 Preview

Back to our regularly scheduled program, Swamp Thing picks up right where issue 34 left off as it begins a new arc titled The Machine Queen. We only got one page in the Futures End issue dedicated to the Machine avatar so it looks like we'll be blowing the doors open with the coming arc on the new kingdom. Jesus Saiz continues on art duties. Should be fun!

THE MACHINE QUEEN,” part 1: Between the Red, the Rot, the Green and the Grey, Swamp Thing thought he’d seen it all. But now he’s about to meet the avatar of a whole new Kingdom whose impact on the lives of all humanity goes deeper than even the Green’s – the Machine! And when Swampy gets the opportunity to step aside and allow the Machine to take over, he may have good reason to accept the offer!
    Preview

I'm rather excited for this, as I am for every issue of Swamp Thing! I look forward to seeing more of Calculus, the Processor and the Kingdom of Metal as a whole.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dispenser Of Truth View Post
    There's a universe where everything is Luchadores.

I WANT TO GO TO THE UNIVERSE WHERE EVERYTHING IS LUCHADORES.

BANNED

Just when I thought Swamp Thing couldn't get any cooler. I was honestly expecting this to be DC's next Green Lantern.

I dont want Soule to leave :/

Hollingsworth's colors are so awful. Matt Wilson 1000x better. What happened to him?
    Last edited by Soldy; 10-01-2014 at 02:18 PM.