Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Super Moderator

Default PREVIEW: AXIS Revolutions, #1

AXIS tie-in!
    • Companion series to Marvel's newest blockbuster event, AXIS!
    • Featuring stories from the Avengers and X-Men's epic battle with the Red Skull!
    • As the Red Skull broadcasts hate across the globe, will our heroes be able to quell the madness? Or might they just be swept up in it?

Full article here.

Top Class Breeding ;) Mr. Brightside's Avatar

Did Spidey web those non-believers?!
    Was Strange trolling the scientists by magically flying in their Rational Institute?
    CANON: "Cyclops, the most important mutant in 616" - The scientific community of the 616

I am a bit lost with this event. I don't know were it begins or what the heck its about, i am confused by this thing Marvel has a lot going on at the same time it feels confusing.

Looks like everything that happens in this event will be happening in the middle of a global riot. Sounds pretty fitting. The citizens of the Marvel universe haven't really played a big role in an event since Civil War. I think they're overdue to voice their displeasure at being the target of so many superhero battles.
    Join me on the official website for X-men Supreme, home of Marvel Universe 1015. Want a fresh take on X-men? Click below to enter the official home of Marvel at it's most Supreme!

Or if you want, check out my YouTube channel, Jack's World.

Mighty Member

It begins with Axis #1.

Quote Originally Posted by MarvelMaster616 View Post
    The citizens of the Marvel universe haven't really played a big role in an event since Civil War.
    Fear Itself?

Bluebird

Quote Originally Posted by Fred Nunez View Post
    I am a bit lost with this event. I don't know were it begins or what the heck its about, i am confused by this thing Marvel has a lot going on at the same time it feels confusing.
    I'm assuming that all the people going mad and haranguing Spider-Man and Doc Strange there are being affected by Red Skull and his "hate wave" caused by his psychic abilities.

Quote Originally Posted by MarvelMaster616 View Post
    Looks like everything that happens in this event will be happening in the middle of a global riot. Sounds pretty fitting. The citizens of the Marvel universe haven't really played a big role in an event since Civil War. I think they're overdue to voice their displeasure at being the target of so many superhero battles.
    ...in their usual pacate, rational, moderate and civil way.....RIOTING SENSELESSY AGAINST EVERYTHING AND EVERYONE LIKE IT WAS THE 90'S!(no surprise JJJ is deemed the right choice as mayor for NY, and they thought Norman Osborn was peeerfect for being director of the SHIELD...)

Aw man, I was gonna skip this (don't like these sort of tie-in minis for the big events, they never go anywhere) but it's got a secret Spurrier/Huat joint in it somewhere? NEED.
    The X-Books Board is wretched and does not deserve the Domino Appreciation Thread.

Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Brightside View Post
    Did Spidey web those non-believers?!
    Was Strange trolling the scientists by magically flying in their Rational Institute?
    If I had magical powers, I would totally use them to screw with Richard Dawkins.
    "It's not whether you win or lose, it's whether I win or lose." - Peter David, on life

"If you can't say anything nice about someone, sit right here by me." - Alice Roosevelt Longworth, on manners

"You're much stronger than you think you are." - Superman, on humankind

All-New, All-Different Marvel Checklist

Incredible Member RobertoDaCosta's Avatar

exactly the same..
    what's this, what's happening, what's going on here?
    Bring back Ultimate Dazzler!!

Like I keep saying, these events need reading orders for the main tie ins

It begins in AXIS #1. It's about the Avengers and the X-Men fighting the Red Skull, who has the powers of Professor X, which he uses to incite people to hate each other and stuff.

Bluebird

Quote Originally Posted by Centipede Damascus View Post
    It begins in AXIS #1. It's about the Avengers and the X-Men fighting the Red Skull, who has the powers of Professor X, which he uses to incite people to hate each other and stuff.
    Then things pick up when Skull somehow "inverts" the universe so that heroes become villains and vice versa.

X-Fan & Marvel Collector

I was obsessed with Ken Lashley back when he pencilled Excalibur in the 90s, and I'm always thrilled to see new work from him. DC had him on finishes on some New 52 books, but I feel like he's of a high enough quality that Marvel could probably lock him in a rotation on one of their ancillary ongoings. Hopefully his appearance here is a positive sign of more work to come.
    Do you read comics in TPBs, HCs, and omnibuses - or are just not sure where to start? Check out my definitive guides to DC (including Rebirth!), Valiant Comics, and Marvel - including every X-Men and Avengers team and each Marvel Event.

You'll find definitive reading guides including every issue of every major Marvel hero and team, like Black Panther, Captain America, Captain/Ms. Marvel, Daredevil, Deadpool, Spider-Man, & and more!

Is the obscured character on the cover supposed to be Captain Falcon? Kinda weird that he's obscured to begin with since the new Cap has already been revealed.
    "Tell me there's something better. Go ahead, try."