Question Help Newbie First Prints ?

Hey thanks for taking the time to look at this post i really hope this isn't a overly mind numbing repetitive post and i apologize if it is.

So i have recently began collecting comics again i have a collecti;0on i accumulated when i was younger however i left that behind in the UK when i moved to the states, so this time being that im older im taking my collection more seriously.

I am familiar with identifying first prints via the barcode and where this is not applicable i understand (not so clearly) that a image in its place means its a direct copy and to identify these you should be able to find them on the back of the first or last page.

However im having trouble with certain ones in my collection such as the 1990's Batman VS Predator and the 1980's Batman DeadShot is Back these are the two main ones where im struggling to find anything

on one i have the image replacing the barcode but no notable description on either page

and on my 1980s batman i have a teen titans poster advertisement replacing the barcode and again no 5 digit number to be seen

now go easy on me please if this is blatantly obvious to you like i said ive always been in it for the stories but i would be grateful for someone to school me on this one with a detaled breakdown or explanation on what i should be looking for

P.S also what does it mean when where the 5 digit code should be on the barcode there is only a 2 digit number?

Thank you for your time this newbie apologizes for his ignorance.

007 girl.

Might help if you post some pics of the books with the barcodes.

They might be first prints after all but either newsstand copies of direct distribution copies.
    Kings 21:23
    And of Jezebel also spake the LORD, saying, The dogs shall eat Jezebel by the wall of Jezreel.

Quote Originally Posted by ultimate jezebel View Post
    Might help if you post some pics of the books with the barcodes.

They might be first prints after all but either newsstand copies of direct distribution copies.
    snapshot (3).jpg

snapshot (2).jpg

snapshot (1).jpg

snapshot.jpg

i can get some better snaps of it it was rushed so shots are not great