Page 9 of 13 FirstFirst ... 5678910111213 LastLast

A George Perez Wonder Woman Omni
    John Byrne Superman Omni
    Stephanie Brown Batgirl run in a collected edition.
    Excalibur Omnibus
    Batman Year one absolute
    Batman golden age Omni

Amazing Member Prince Disarming's Avatar

Ditko Lee Doctor Strange Omnibus

Fantastic Member

Production wish list: Complete Groo and a omnibus of all the He-Man and She-Ra comics from the original action figures.

This is such a cool idea and it'd be great if someone working in a company actually saw this thread and was like, "Hmm... not bad ideas." Yeah, I'm an optimist

On my wishlist:
    - Harley & Ivy hardcover or TPB of the four-issues
    - Harley Quinn #0 in a hardcover with the commentary from the Director's Cut. I really, really loved this book and I would love to have it in a hardcover edition.
    - Harley Quinn complete omnibus (2000s series)
    - 1987 Suicide Squad omnibus. PLEASE. Paperback, hardcover, no cover, gimme!
    - An omnibus or collection of Rogue. I think she's really underused in comics and I know she had her own (short-lived) series for a while back in the 90s. I've never gotten to read them and can't find them anywhere and I'd love to have them collected in a volume or two.
    - Civil War omnibus collecting all of the volumes and stories, like X-Men, Cap America, Iron Man, etc.
    - The Astonishing X-Men omnibus
    - New 52 Wonder Woman omnibus
    - Reprints of the Hellblazer collections or bigger volumes
    Harley Quinn, New Suicide Squad, Grayson, Batgirl, Red Sonja, The Mighty Thor, Catwoman, Bitch Planet, Secret Six, Silk, Descender, Sabrina, Archie, JLA, DC Bombshells, Black Magick, Paper Girls, Tokyo Ghost, Vampirella, Scarlet Witch, A-Force, Extraordinary X-Men, X-Men '92, The Legend of Wonder Woman, All-New Wolverine, Power Rangers, Hellcat, Monstress, Descender

Quote Originally Posted by comic_nerd View Post
    This is such a cool idea and it'd be great if someone working in a company actually saw this thread and was like, "Hmm... not bad ideas." Yeah, I'm an optimist

On my wishlist:
    - Harley & Ivy hardcover or TPB of the four-issues
    - Harley Quinn #0 in a hardcover with the commentary from the Director's Cut. I really, really loved this book and I would love to have it in a hardcover edition.
    - Harley Quinn complete omnibus (2000s series)
    - 1987 Suicide Squad omnibus. PLEASE. Paperback, hardcover, no cover, gimme!
    - An omnibus or collection of Rogue. I think she's really underused in comics and I know she had her own (short-lived) series for a while back in the 90s. I've never gotten to read them and can't find them anywhere and I'd love to have them collected in a volume or two.
    - Civil War omnibus collecting all of the volumes and stories, like X-Men, Cap America, Iron Man, etc.
    - The Astonishing X-Men omnibus
    - New 52 Wonder Woman omnibus
    - Reprints of the Hellblazer collections or bigger volumes
    Astonishing X-men(Whedons run) has been released in Omnibus, its out of print though. And DC are currently publishing(last couple of years) big fat trades of Hellblazer in chronological order, they're up to Volume 7 or 8 now.

Hi! Thanks for the reply!

For Astonishing X-Men, do you mean the Ultimate Collection trades that came out in two volumes? If so, I have those, but I'd really like to have the whole thing in just one big omnibus.

For Hellblazer: are those actually recent releases? If so, thanks for the heads up! I actually thought they were older printings but if they're actually fairly recent, that makes me hopeful that I might be able to find them. In my local comic shop, they have some of those really thick trades of Hellblazer but only have volumes 7 or 8. I'll look for the others online and maybe I can find a good deal. Thanks!
    Harley Quinn, New Suicide Squad, Grayson, Batgirl, Red Sonja, The Mighty Thor, Catwoman, Bitch Planet, Secret Six, Silk, Descender, Sabrina, Archie, JLA, DC Bombshells, Black Magick, Paper Girls, Tokyo Ghost, Vampirella, Scarlet Witch, A-Force, Extraordinary X-Men, X-Men '92, The Legend of Wonder Woman, All-New Wolverine, Power Rangers, Hellcat, Monstress, Descender

Berglenerf

Love making wishlists...ahh

Wonder Woman by Perez Omnibus is a great one that people have posted
    X-men: Onslaught Omnibus- I know the event is a bit unpopular, but if they did it across something like two omnibus it would probably fill that gap between AoA and Zero Tolerance so basically Uncanny from 220-346 would be in the oversized format.
    Fantastic Four by Tom Defalco and Paul Ryan Another pretty unpopular era, but one I have a nostalgic love for it and would just be happy to see it in a few complete collection trades
    Batman by Morrison Omnibus
    Green Lantern by Geoff Johns Omnibus Hopefully done across two volumes. I find the super large Omnibus from DC to be a little tough to read. I love my Infinite Crisis and Invisibles Omnibus books, but they are tough to read comfortably.
    X-Force by John Francis Moore I'd like to see this era collected in a complete collection. I dug the sort of open road aspect of the story and it has some pretty fun early art from Jim Cheung.
    New Mutants/New X-men/Academy X Omnibus, complete collection, or OHC I really dug the teams in these books and most of the original trades are out of print so I'd love to see them back in print collected in some type of higher page count collection.
    X-factor by John Francis Moore That sort of strange time period where it was Mystique, Sabretooth, Shard, and Wild Child. I honestly don't remember much about it just that I enjoyed it when I was a kid and would like to give it a re read. For some reason it wasn't something that I kept coming back to re read back then so it isn't as solid in my mind as something like the Uncanny issues of the same time period.
    Messiah Complex, Messiah War, and Second coming I'd like to see them all in one Omnibus
    Spider-man and Superior Spider-man by Dan Slott Omnibus Would be great to see them all put together in a few omnibus volumes.

Quote Originally Posted by comic_nerd View Post
    Hi! Thanks for the reply!

For Astonishing X-Men, do you mean the Ultimate Collection trades that came out in two volumes? If so, I have those, but I'd really like to have the whole thing in just one big omnibus.

For Hellblazer: are those actually recent releases? If so, thanks for the heads up! I actually thought they were older printings but if they're actually fairly recent, that makes me hopeful that I might be able to find them. In my local comic shop, they have some of those really thick trades of Hellblazer but only have volumes 7 or 8. I'll look for the others online and maybe I can find a good deal. Thanks!
    No it was released in Omnibus:

http://www.amazon.com/Astonishing-X-.../dp/0785138013

Hellblazer trades are $20US each, volume 9 is available for preorder, 1-8 still available.

http://www.amazon.com/s/ref=sr_nr_p_...rnid=618072011

Quote Originally Posted by Berglenerf View Post
    Love making wishlists...ahh

Wonder Woman by Perez Omnibus is a great one that people have posted
    X-men: Onslaught Omnibus- I know the event is a bit unpopular, but if they did it across something like two omnibus it would probably fill that gap between AoA and Zero Tolerance so basically Uncanny from 220-346 would be in the oversized format.
    Fantastic Four by Tom Defalco and Paul Ryan Another pretty unpopular era, but one I have a nostalgic love for it and would just be happy to see it in a few complete collection trades
    Batman by Morrison Omnibus
    Green Lantern by Geoff Johns Omnibus Hopefully done across two volumes. I find the super large Omnibus from DC to be a little tough to read. I love my Infinite Crisis and Invisibles Omnibus books, but they are tough to read comfortably.
    X-Force by John Francis Moore I'd like to see this era collected in a complete collection. I dug the sort of open road aspect of the story and it has some pretty fun early art from Jim Cheung.
    New Mutants/New X-men/Academy X Omnibus, complete collection, or OHC I really dug the teams in these books and most of the original trades are out of print so I'd love to see them back in print collected in some type of higher page count collection.
    X-factor by John Francis Moore That sort of strange time period where it was Mystique, Sabretooth, Shard, and Wild Child. I honestly don't remember much about it just that I enjoyed it when I was a kid and would like to give it a re read. For some reason it wasn't something that I kept coming back to re read back then so it isn't as solid in my mind as something like the Uncanny issues of the same time period.
    Messiah Complex, Messiah War, and Second coming I'd like to see them all in one Omnibus
    Spider-man and Superior Spider-man by Dan Slott Omnibus Would be great to see them all put together in a few omnibus volumes.
    Yeah, a Johns GL omni in one volume would be almost 100 issues at the very least. lol

Complete Groo
    Asterix Omnibus
    Flintstone Archives-- collecting the various comic book runs
    if that takes off then follow up with ---- Hanna-Barbera Archives: collecting various issues of yogi bear and other H-B character based comics.

Black Canary Archives vol. 2. Probably be mostly if not all BC in GA, but why not.

Quote Originally Posted by NZ_InFerno View Post
    No it was released in Omnibus:

http://www.amazon.com/Astonishing-X-.../dp/0785138013

Hellblazer trades are $20US each, volume 9 is available for preorder, 1-8 still available.

http://www.amazon.com/s/ref=sr_nr_p_...rnid=618072011
    Wow, I had no idea! Thanks for the info, much appreciated!

All-New Member

The MAX imprints of War Machine and Thor:Vikings never got collected editions did they?.

Everything I want, I want in omnibus.

Ditko's Dr Strange
    the rest of Lee/Kirby's Fantastic Four
    the rest of Claremont/Byrne's X-Men
    Ghost Rider (vol 1 & 2)

If DC ever goes sewn binding, I'd like

Doom Patrol (vol 1)
    Transmetropolitan
    Planetary

There's also a bunch of OOP stuff I'd like to see back in print, but those are the big ones that haven't been collected (other than Planetary).

Quote Originally Posted by mars View Post
    Everything I want, I want in omnibus.

Ditko's Dr Strange
    the rest of Lee/Kirby's Fantastic Four
    the rest of Claremont/Byrne's X-Men
    Ghost Rider (vol 1 & 2)

If DC ever goes sewn binding, I'd like

Doom Patrol (vol 1)
    Transmetropolitan
    Planetary

There's also a bunch of OOP stuff I'd like to see back in print, but those are the big ones that haven't been collected (other than Planetary).
    Transmetropolitan is coming in Absolute, it was announced at SDCC. Definitely going to be sewn.

Oh man, I usually don't like Absolute (don't care about bonus material at all) but I'll probably get that anyway.