Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Super Moderator

Default GIANT-SIZE X-POSITION: The "Uncanny" Brian Bendis Returns - Part 1

In the first of a two-part X-Position, writer Brian Michael Bendis discusses what's coming up in "Uncanny X-Men." Plus, exclusive art!

Full article here.

For what it's worth, as much as I was unhappy with BotA, I did laugh out loud when future Deadpool asked for Goldballs's autograph because he's a legend in the future.

Long live Goldballs!

Extraordinary Member DragonPiece's Avatar

Man, I really hope nothing bad happens to Cyclops. I hate being a fan of him and always wondering how the X-writers plan on screwing him next.

Quote Originally Posted by DragonPiece View Post
    Man, I really hope nothing bad happens to Cyclops. I hate being a fan of him and always wondering how the X-writers plan on screwing him next.
    I've been out of the loop here on CBR with regards to how people feel about Cyclops, so maybe I'm retreading old territory with this, but I have a feeling before all the X-craziness going on since Schism and AvX ends with Cyclops's death as a martyr or something to that effect. That's just what I think is going to happen, HOPEFULLY I'm wrong.

Astonishing Member ohsnapulon5000's Avatar

that Acuna coloring on Bachalo art is GORGEOUS. unf! but it's like too pretty. It makes me worried about Rachel.

BANNED

Cyclops didn't even pay a price for the Xavier death. .so it's pretty obvious nothing is gonna happen to him. He's barely been in big battles since 2005.

Avoiding the worst forgotten_utopia's Avatar

yeah , same here...
    Be the change you want to see in the world.
    Mahatma Ghandi

Fantastic Member 50yearoldNovafan's Avatar

I am not interested in an X-men with a dead Cyclops. I am worried about what they may plan to do with him too. To hear that some at Marvel want him to be completely bad ticks me off. Cyclops is a hero. Shoot, let's look at some of my favorite heroes at Marvel:

Nova: dead or missing, or something. Replaced with someone else.
    Cyclops: Reduced powers, no longer cared for or respected by other mutants
    Captain America: Old, and powerless
    Doctor Strange: Paying another price for tampering with dark forces and killing heroes from other Earths. Gone crazy evil several times recently. Loss of abilities
    Emma Frost: Reduced powers and who knows what is going on with her.

Used to like Iron Man, but cannot stand him any more.

I agree, these things always make me nervous, I don't now if I am a bad fan for wanting that nothing changes for Illyana since I am really enjoying her right now.

BANNED

Emma self awareness I'm looking forward to, the karate kid reference I'm not. (Just another snapfu)

Sounds like the UXM roster will get shaken up as well.

The change to cyclops powers is probably going to coincide with his emotional/mental state. (That's my theory and I hope that's what it is)