Page 1 of 11 12345 ... LastLast
    Super Moderator

Default GIANT-SIZE X-POSITION: The "Uncanny" Brian Bendis Returns - Part 1

In the first of a two-part X-Position, writer Brian Michael Bendis discusses what's coming up in "Uncanny X-Men." Plus, exclusive art!

Full article here.

For what it's worth, as much as I was unhappy with BotA, I did laugh out loud when future Deadpool asked for Goldballs's autograph because he's a legend in the future.

Long live Goldballs!

Extraordinary Member DragonPiece's Avatar

Man, I really hope nothing bad happens to Cyclops. I hate being a fan of him and always wondering how the X-writers plan on screwing him next.

Quote Originally Posted by DragonPiece View Post
    Man, I really hope nothing bad happens to Cyclops. I hate being a fan of him and always wondering how the X-writers plan on screwing him next.
    I've been out of the loop here on CBR with regards to how people feel about Cyclops, so maybe I'm retreading old territory with this, but I have a feeling before all the X-craziness going on since Schism and AvX ends with Cyclops's death as a martyr or something to that effect. That's just what I think is going to happen, HOPEFULLY I'm wrong.

Astonishing Member ohsnapulon5000's Avatar

that Acuna coloring on Bachalo art is GORGEOUS. unf! but it's like too pretty. It makes me worried about Rachel.

BANNED

Cyclops didn't even pay a price for the Xavier death. .so it's pretty obvious nothing is gonna happen to him. He's barely been in big battles since 2005.

Avoiding the worst forgotten_utopia's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by DragonPiece View Post
    yeah , same here...
    Be the change you want to see in the world.
    Mahatma Ghandi

BANNED

So AXIS fallout DOES affect Uncanny X-men. Interesting news to read about.

Few things of note

1. About time we learned more about Christopher/Triage
    2. Wonder what Axis will do the Uncanny X-men?
    3. Emma and Jean team up sounds awesome
    "It's fun and it's cool, so that's all that matters. It's what comics are for, Duh."
    Words to live by.

BANNED

Emma self awareness I'm looking forward to, the karate kid reference I'm not. (Just another snapfu)

Sounds like the UXM roster will get shaken up as well.

The change to cyclops powers is probably going to coincide with his emotional/mental state. (That's my theory and I hope that's what it is)

My biggest take away was the Demon Hunters is a go! Shame Colossus has to show up, hopefully the two plots are combined.
    http://www.shadowandflamewithmagik.com/

My Blog following the adventures of Kitty Pryde, Lockheed and Magik

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by JackalsIII View Post
    My biggest take away was the Demon Hunters is a go! Shame Colossus has to show up, hopefully the two plots are combined.
    Sounds more of an internal story within UXM and it my biggest take away was that illyana may not be gun ho about the revolution and neither is emma.

Gotta say that the future doesn't look bright for Ms Frost, he has been saying that stuff 'is coming' for Emma since a long time ago. And nothing.

So I can see her being a teacher to Jean for about 2 panels and then her going back to the background. I feel she could really be more interesting. And it's a shame no one seems to care to explore 'Why would Nick Fury consider Emma Frost as a replacement' via Original Sin.

She obviously has some of the 'For the greater good' mentality that he was looking for, would be really cool to see her interact with the current Namor.

Quote Originally Posted by Hariel0079 View Post
    Sounds more of an internal story within UXM and it my biggest take away was that illyana may not be gun ho about the revolution and neither is emma.
    Yeah, I'm disappointed that it isn't a side mini-series or an ongoing. I wonder if this will take place in Uncanny or All New. Neither really works as the obvious choice, hence why I hoped it was a mini-series.
    http://www.shadowandflamewithmagik.com/

My Blog following the adventures of Kitty Pryde, Lockheed and Magik

I hope the Axis fallout is that Rogue joins this team. I'd take Bendis' Rogue over Remender's Rogue any day of the week. Plus Rogue would reunite with her biggest nemesis, Alison Blaire.