Page 4 of 11 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast

I'm always surprised when people say the like Bendis' new character in Uncanny. Aside from Eva I can hardly remember the others' names. They are about as dull as you can get.

Amazing Member

I think much more than 10 people care about Exodus... Exodus is one of the most powerfull mutants and he is x-character for 23 years.. He deserved respect and the way he killed him shown no respect. 2 panels and dead really?

He is reusing the exact same plot from his 7 year stint on New Avengers. Wolverine and Cyclops represent Captain America and Iron Man. Storm is Ms. Marvel (Carol "Cheeseburger" Danvers). Dazzler is Spider-Woman.

Emma Frost is Dr. Strange, Exodus is Graviton. Matthew Malloy is the Sentry.

Rachel turned into Ahab's baby momma by Marvel. Disgusting.

So much talk about Uncanny, recent arc, #27, and even a page showing Rachel yet she doesn't get a single mention yet again.

What's up with all these "Show Rachel but don't ever name or acknowledge her" interviews?

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Sardorim View Post
    So much talk about Uncanny, recent arc, #27, and even a page showing Rachel yet she doesn't get a single mention yet again.

What's up with all these "Show Rachel but don't ever name or acknowledge her" interviews?
    Rachel isn't a significant factor in Bendis' run so it's no big surprise that he doesn't talk about her...did he even mention ANY of the gold side?

BANNED

Jean grey = sentry

Fantastic Member 50yearoldNovafan's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by DragonPiece View Post
    Man, I really hope nothing bad happens to Cyclops. I hate being a fan of him and always wondering how the X-writers plan on screwing him next.
    I am not interested in an X-men with a dead Cyclops. I am worried about what they may plan to do with him too. To hear that some at Marvel want him to be completely bad ticks me off. Cyclops is a hero. Shoot, let's look at some of my favorite heroes at Marvel:

Nova: dead or missing, or something. Replaced with someone else.
    Cyclops: Reduced powers, no longer cared for or respected by other mutants
    Captain America: Old, and powerless
    Doctor Strange: Paying another price for tampering with dark forces and killing heroes from other Earths. Gone crazy evil several times recently. Loss of abilities
    Emma Frost: Reduced powers and who knows what is going on with her.

Used to like Iron Man, but cannot stand him any more.

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Hariel0079 View Post
    Jean grey = sentry
    Bendis may spend a lot of time showing how powerful Jean is but he doesn't spend an equal amount of time showing how utterly useless she is so I don't think the Sentry comparison works.

Quote Originally Posted by mugiwara View Post
    I like Jessica Jones.

But right now, I wish that in some years, she'll appear in a Punisher story as an agent of Secret Empire and Punsiher kills her.
    And when people will ask "why the hell was she in the Secret Empire?", the writer will reply "I had some explanation in mind, but nobody care about Jessica Jones, so I skiped it".
    Oh, please, THIS! I actually somewhat like Jessica, but it would be sweet karma. But honestly, like when he killed Alpha Flight in one panel, Exodus will be back. Just as soon as a writer wants to write him.
    My debut novel Awakening - Book One of The Children of the Solstice Series: http://amzn.to/2xAbyid

"If you like sci-fi and the "everyday" superhero, this book is for you."

The second book Collision is out now: https://amzn.to/2FzkH1W

"The Children of the Solstice are Back!"

Total Geek Live is group effort by 4 Geeks giving you all the latest in geek news: https://bit.ly/2YoYrir

Great article, even though none of my questions got asked. But this was by far my favorite quote:

I will tell you that after this Ultimates storyline in "All-New X-Men," we're getting a Jean Grey/Emma Frost "Karate Kid," Mr. Miyagi issue of them on an adventure together drawn by Sara Pichelli. I can't get to that fast enough! It's literally my next issue.
    I agree completely. This issue cannot come fast enough. Jean Grey and Emma Frost in a Karate Kid student/pupil relationship? It's just too awesome for words.

Also, I think that preview page just spoiled the final few pages of Uncanny X-men #27. After they address the Matthew Malloy issue, the Jean Grey Institute staff is going to kick Cyclops out of the X-jet and make him fall the whole way down to his base. They're going to part on a very bitter note, so as to continue the schism. I don't think it's a particularly good idea, but if it's funny I'll be okay with it.
    Join me on the official website for X-men Supreme, home of Marvel Universe 1015. Want a fresh take on X-men? Click below to enter the official home of Marvel at it's most Supreme!

Or if you want, check out my YouTube channel, Jack's World.

BANNED

So I'm presuming that the Q&A on ANXM is going to be in Part II? Is that coming tomorrow or will there be another week's wait for the rest?

Quote Originally Posted by Ambaryerno View Post
    So I'm presuming that the Q&A on ANXM is going to be in Part II? Is that coming tomorrow or will there be another week's wait for the rest?
    It says next week for part II. Also I found this of particular interest...
    http://www.comicbookresources.com/pr...ty=1&oid=55901
    Maybe they break up. >:-D :P
    Last edited by Izanami; 09-30-2014 at 06:15 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by DragonPiece View Post
    Man, I really hope nothing bad happens to Cyclops. I hate being a fan of him and always wondering how the X-writers plan on screwing him next.
    I agree, these things always make me nervous, I don't now if I am a bad fan for wanting that nothing changes for Illyana since I am really enjoying her right now.

Muthaflippin' Illyana and Kitty Demon Hunter Escapades for the muthaflipping WIN!!!!!!!

Attaboy Brian!

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Izanami View Post
    It says next week for part II. Also I found this of particular interest...
    http://www.comicbookresources.com/pr...ty=1&oid=55901
    Maybe they break up. >:-D :P
    Yeah, I saw that. She definitely looks unhappy about something.