Page 5 of 11 FirstFirst 123456789 ... LastLast
    Ultimate Member

Magik and Kitty demon-hunting adventures, oh yeah!!

Quote Originally Posted by ExodusCloak View Post
    BTW Emma Frost is the Dr. Strange of Bendis run. This isn't going to end well. Not at all.
    What happened to Dr. Strange in his run?
    In dog days, all we need is Frost.

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Ambaryerno View Post
    Yeah, I saw that. She definitely looks unhappy about something.
    Well, to be fair...has she EVER looked happy? Even as mischaracterized by Bendis?

And it's not like they're even an official couple.

Quote Originally Posted by JackalsIII View Post
    He addressed Colossus, correctly, in All New 18, since then, he was free to never bring him up again. I wish he wasn't showing up again but Bendis wrote a decent Future Colossus so Present Day can't be too bad.
    I s'pose by Bendis terms he was free to never bring him up again. Although the Fear Itself/AvX storylines would have made for interesting writing over...what happened to Dazzler? She was tied to a bed? Incredibly interesting.

Future Colossus was a douchebag that got his ass kicked by Molly Hayes. His only redeeming feature was a beast moustache.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by grinningdemon View Post
    Well, to be fair...has she EVER looked happy? Even as mischaracterized by Bendis?

What can I say, laura only accepts hugs from teen cyclops

Warren: Hey laura want a hug?
    X 23: . . . grrr
    Warren: C mon babe don't be so hard on yourself, accept a hug from lil warren
    x 23: (angry expression). . .
    Warrento himself) why I'm even trying?
    x 23: . . . . .

And I can get laura's voice better than bendis

Amazing Member

Can the probability that Rachel could die?

Spectacular Member Sad Superman's Avatar

I only will accept the Jean Grey-is-Sentry comparison when she flies into space and cries at least three times. At least three.

ANX is fine but I really do enjoy Uncanny X-Men. Maybe it's the fact that I'm relatively new to the X-Men but I do like the new characters. It must be frustrating to read the book and be upset that certain characters aren't present but I'm happy with the ones that are.

And not that he wasn't before, but Scott Summers is quite interesting nowadays. I hope Axis doesn't mess with the book too much because I love what he's doing with it.

Quote Originally Posted by somacula View Post
    What can I say, laura only accepts hugs from teen cyclops

Dammit now I wanna photoshop this into the preview image. :P

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Izanami View Post
    Dammit now I wanna photoshop this into the preview image. :P
    put a caption tha says "that's how you write laura!"

put a caption tha says "that's how you write laura!"
    Will do but I am afraid I won't post it till late at night. Want to get through some concept art first. I really suck at drawing caves.

Quote Originally Posted by grinningdemon View Post

Yes, she has in fact. Target: X comes to mind.
    But I want to be honest here. I have a tough time remembering other occasions so there is definitely some truth behind your statement haha.
    Your point about being an official couple is definitely true. There is nothing indicating that this is a really serious coupling in the first place.
    Still it can end as quickly and abruptly as it began for all I care. If Bendis needs some tips on how to do that he just needs to ask Marjorie Liu *snickers*

That's true
    You know just like there is the "Still a better love story than Twilight" meme there should be a "Still a better dialogue than from Bendis" meme.
    "This is me being reasonable"

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Galerion View Post
    That's true
    You know just like there is the "Still a better love story than Twilight" meme there should be a "Still a better dialogue than from Bendis" meme.
    Feel free to make a better version of my dialogue, I've no idea how is laura's voice except for "grr" and akward silences mixed with angry expressions. I'm pretty sure the final version of bendis won't feature laura saying anything and her fans will celebrate

I don't care about Exodus, but I think it does matter to the story why a mutant fanatic would essentially sell out his people by working for SHIELD. Those two pages or so were really wonky and unnecessary.

BANNED

Lol@him acting like Exodus has 10 fans....yikes. Silliest quote of the year. Exodus should of took Magneto's place as the top enemy long ago. But they were always scared to push him and became obsessed with having X men fight each other. He don't know Exodus' character either. He would never ever work for Shield or humans..He almost has god like powers. It makes no sense.

Feel free to make a better version of my dialogue, I've no idea how is laura's voice except for "grr" and akward silences mixed with angry expressions. I'm pretty sure the final version of bendis won't feature laura saying anything and her fans will celebrate
    This is fun so I will break down her speech patterns a bit.
    1) She almost never uses contractions.

Stuff like I won't, we didn't, they haven't, etc. are things that she won't say. She will always say I will not, we did not, they have not, etc.
    This was even used in the story one time.
    In this page Gambit notices that this isn't the real Laura but Miss Sinister in disguise because she was using contractions which the real Laura doesn't do.
    x-23 Speech 1.jpg

2) Questions or statements that can be answered by just saying yes or no, will be answered that way for the majority of the time.

"Are you OK?" "Yes."
    "Do you need something?" "No."

3) She very rarely speaks more than one or two sentences at a time. She can speak more but those situations are very rare and when she does that than it is mostly because she is explaining something.

Here is another example that illustrates all three points.
    x-23 Speech 2.jpg

Now there is likely more and if somebody wants he can add to that. It's 6 am here and Im tired so I could have missed something.
    "This is me being reasonable"