Default Stores on eBay for backissues?

Hi guys,

I'm currently hunting some back issues through ebay. Up until now I've ordered everything through Mile High. Are there any other recommended ebay stores that have a lot of backissues/cheap trades?

Thanks!
    None of you seem to understand, I'm not locked in here with you, you're locked in here with me..

Spectacular Member

I've had pretty good luck off ebay buying comic runs. I'd search by the comics you are wanting to find the deals.

Spectacular Member

Mycomicshop has both a website and an ebay shop. In my experience they tend to be a bit cheaper than Mile High, but it just depends on what you're buying. A lot of times I'll buy runs from individual sellers too, for better deals than even the major stores. My best score would probably be all 80+ issues of Batman No Man's land for 45 bucks + free shipping. Just have to dig through the sales and keep an eye out for good stuff.

Also, if you find a great deal and decide to buy, you can always choose the option to "bookmark this seller" so that you can check out his/her store again in the future. Hope this helps.

Mycomicshop is a good one indeed, thanks!!
    None of you seem to understand, I'm not locked in here with you, you're locked in here with me..

Fantastic Member

Definitely My Comic Shop for me . I been thinking about trying Midtown Comics out of New york . There prices seem fair but don sure about shipping costs .
    Mile h is on drugs for there pricing . Thou there shipping is cheap . Even when they have a 50 percent sales it is still a way to high . They use to be not bad for pricing but lately i have noticed they seen really high .