*slowly crawls out of a filled grave, falls to his back and takes a big gasp of air*

IIIIIIIIII llliiivveeeeee...........again.

Welcomes boils and ghouls....to the annual 31 Days of Halloween, a personal movie marathon into the deep, dark realms of the Horror genre. I am your MC.....Das Kollektor!!

*Thunder. Lightning. Annoyed looks at the sky*

I HATE when that happens. Even on sunny days, that happens!

Anyways, this thread is really simple. Throughout the month of October, you watch horror movies, you comment on movies you seen on this thread and revel in your posts.

Now, I know some of you crave the cold, hard caress of this silly thing called "Order" and sadly I must oblige you.

*rolls eyes*

Here is a loose set of rules you can abide by while participating this month...

1. 31 is the minimum: in order to be counted amongst the super, secret Brethren of the Night (put spooky music here), you must watch at least 31 films. Double and triple billing is highly encouraged. The Max is up to you, but you must at least view 31.

2. Visual Medium Be Damned: The movies shall not be just theatrical. TV, Cable, DVD/VHS and Streaming movies shall be legal tender as well. So view your hearts content.

3. Segmented Story or Anthology is recognized. Franchises are not: In order to ensure total exploration of the genre, viewing of full franchise horror will not be recognized save for the original feature film. There is a noticeable loophole in this. When a group of films are distributed under the title of a film which has no ties to the original movie, then it is legal.

4. Leave A Trail: Provide an IMDB link of all the films you view. This will allow the others the chance to add to their watchlists for later. Feel free to also add poster art and/or trailers as well to add color to your post.

I hope you all have fun this month.

Pleasant Nightmares.