0 0%
  • Boston

0 0%
  • Gateway City

3 14.29%
  • Other

3 14.29%

Default Wonder Woman's Base of Operations

Which was the best city for Wonder Woman to operate out from? For me, I still associate her with Washington DC but she's spent long stretches in both NYC and Boston.

Paradise Island...
    #InGunnITrust, #ZackSnyderistheBlueprint, #ReleasetheAyerCut

But she can't alway live on P.I on order to help she should live in the outside world her base should be both the outside and paradise island. Her base shouldn't be limited to P.I she was sent out to help and so she should have a home here has well

Well Diana is about Progressive and Moment. New York has been the source of many moments such have the women's movement and the lgbt movement
    Last edited by AmiMizuno; 09-30-2014 at 08:38 PM.

Extraordinary Member Dr. Poison's Avatar

Washington D.C. was always my favorite followed closely by Gateway City. New York and London are bit too generic for me as a lot of U.S. heroes operate out of NYC while just about every British hero operates out of London.
    Currently(or soon to be) Reading: Alan Scott: Green Lantern, Batman/Superman: World's Finest, Fire & Ice: Welcome to Smallville, Green Arrow, Green Lantern, Jay Garrick: The Flash, Justice Society of America, Power Girl, Superman, Shazam, Titans, Wesley Dodds: Sandman, Wonder Woman, & World's Finest: Teen Titans.

Washington D.C. was the logical choice, besides she would be closer to the intelligence community. Either way I'm old school.

I liked D.C. the best but it'd be nice to see her in a non-American city like London.

BANNED

Why hasn't London been even picked up to now? With all the people absolutely in love with everything that Azz does, I would have thought that picking London would have been a slam dunk.

I feel that even though many love Azz sometimes they want to return to the older times. Diana is pretty there should be a blended in many of her comics

DC should've made up a city just for her decades ago. One disappointing thing about DC Universe Online is that WW's base city is just Metropolis.

No strong preference, though I'd say DC, Boston, or London.

BANNED

Other. Rio de Janeiro. Or some other developing/3rd world city. My state, Espirito Santo, has the highest rate of violence against women in my country. We need you, Diana. At least in make belive.

BANNED

I think so many people like DC because it's architecture mirrors Themyscira's and there she'd feel at home. Plus she's a strongly political character and that's the best place for that.

Quote Originally Posted by Razor Tiara View Post
    I think so many people like DC because it's architecture mirrors Themyscira's and there she'd feel at home. Plus she's a strongly political character and that's the best place for that.
    Agreed. I also feel that Diana could wind up using Diana Prince to help her by making a company or help Steve and the Us with magical creatures.

DC-- classic WW location (with Paradise Island being her "Fortress of Solitude")