4 10.53%
  • WITCHBLADE #178

0 0%
  • Other

0 0%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Quote Originally Posted by quinnzel View Post
    Oh my God, hahahahaha I was already planning on picking up this when I got a chance but now I know I'm definitely getting this XD
    Quinzel , do you average 28~30 titles on your monthly pull list? I think I may average 25/month depending on the irregular schedule of Image and other creator owned books. I'm thinking of cutting down my big 2 pulls with the upcoming $4.99 price bump. I don't know some of you all can pull so many titles. Not only from a price standpoint but a reading / time standpoint as well.

Quote Originally Posted by banky View Post
    Quinzel , do you average 28~30 titles on your monthly pull list? I think I may average 25/month depending on the irregular schedule of Image and other creator owned books. I'm thinking of cutting down my big 2 pulls with the upcoming $4.99 price bump. I don't know some of you all can pull so many titles. Not only from a price standpoint but a reading / time standpoint as well.
    I mostly manage it by buying a lot of trades. It saves money and I think it is faster to read too because there is less backtracking because you get larger chunks of the story at one time. I collect about 30 Image series right now in trade and another 4 or 5 in singles.
    Epic things: "TOPANGA" (GHA), Jaxson & Zefferson (PRO), Lucas (SHEL)

I have about 30 singles on my pull right now but it only feels like I have about 17 or so. Titles like Rat Queens hasn't shipped an issue in 2 months and some titles like Saga and Five Ghosts take a few months break at a time. Also I have a few titles that only ship once every 3 months (Anne Bonnie, Ragnarok, SIP Kids). If I had a lot of titles from the Big 2 on my pull, I wouldn't be able to manage as some Big 2 titles double ship per month. I just looked over my pull and in about a few months I have about 10-12 titles coming off my pull because the series is ending (Groo/Conan, Starlight, Clockwork Angels, Sheltered etc), this makes room for new titles.

I may trade wait more in the future but I feel you can get rid of Image singles quite easily on Ebay if you drop the title. Like here Fade Out #1 sold for $15 http://www.ebay.ca/itm/IMAGE-COMICS-...item1e9249cb15. I can also sell the full run of my titles like Saga and Rat Queens for a hefty sum right now if I wanted to (but I won't), this helps cover the costs of buying the monthly singles, where if you trade wait it's much harder to recoup your costs. So I think in the end, the money you save evens out a little. Agree or disagree?
    Anne Bonnie, Princess Ugg, Five Ghosts, Saga, Rat Queens, Groo, Goon, Usagi Yojimbo, Sixth Gun, Wasteland, Courtney Crumrin, Jonah Hex, Walking Dead, Manifest Destiny, God Hates Astronauts, Spread, Fearless Dawn, Nailbiter, Copperhead, Stray Bullets, Birthright, Bone, Lazarus

Rat Queens #8 got my vote, Fade Out #2 & God Hates Astronauts were solid, Naillbiter #6 was a little disappointing.

Quote Originally Posted by banky View Post
    Thereabouts, however I'm always picking up new series that are starting that sound interesting, too, and some series I might be kind of iffy about so I'll give them a few issues and if they don't pick up I drop them. A lot of the books on my pull-list right now are mini-series, so pretty soon they'll be done and then I'll have less on my list. I definitely know what you mean about finding the time. I'm a full time college student and it can be hard finding the time. Sometimes a few books in my stack will sit for a week or so until I have time to read through them all.
    Harley Quinn, New Suicide Squad, Grayson, Batgirl, Red Sonja, The Mighty Thor, Catwoman, Bitch Planet, Secret Six, Silk, Descender, Sabrina, Archie, JLA, DC Bombshells, Black Magick, Paper Girls, Tokyo Ghost, Vampirella, Scarlet Witch, A-Force, Extraordinary X-Men, X-Men '92, The Legend of Wonder Woman, All-New Wolverine, Power Rangers, Hellcat, Monstress, Descender

♥♥عابث سولاناس♥♥ Park Slope Pixie's Avatar

LDB would be a little more palatable if he hung out with characters that didn't make Urban Outfitters models look deep and nuanced.

And God Hates Astronauts is funny. Not that Sex Criminals letter pages-trying too hard (the Zdarsky) "funny". Really funny.