Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    All-New Member

Sort of off topic, but do we know what the status of Caitlin Fairchild/Ravanger/Terra are? Are they going to be in any books?

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by mainevent15 View Post
    Sort of off topic, but do we know what the status of Caitlin Fairchild/Ravanger/Terra are? Are they going to be in any books?
    good question, if they were among the group harvest cured, they should be at that institute.

BANNED

IMO this was as good a ending as we could get from lobdell. he had the decency to revert somethings and for a brief moment the plots make me want to read more. hopefully feifer is able to build off the end of this run while rectifying some of bad loose ends( cass, solstice and kid flash). gotta say i like cass and raven being bff's.

Always Rakzo

Well, Ridge appeared cured once again so I suppose that the others must be fine.

And considering the rumours about a Gen13 relaunch I wouldn't be surprised if they appear sooner rather than later.

Quote Originally Posted by kidstandout View Post
    IMO this was as good a ending as we could get from lobdell. he had the decency to revert somethings and for a brief moment the plots make me want to read more. hopefully feifer is able to build off the end of this run while rectifying some of bad loose ends( cass, solstice and kid flash). gotta say i like cass and raven being bff's.
    Welp, Pfeifer's execution is much better than Lobdell's so there's that.

Bleeding Cool reported last month that a Gen13 book was in the works. But it was posted on April 1st so most thought it was an April Fool's Joke. Last I heard though it wasn't, that it was genuine. If it is the case, I'd imagine those missing characters to show up there.

Quote Originally Posted by Sacred Knight View Post
    I actually liked it too. I like where all the characters ended up (could do without Cassie still being a thief, but beyond that no complaints; now she just needs to meet Diana), basically back to the beginning to start again anew. No retcons, which is the direction I hoped they'd go in all along. Really wasn't expecting a Kon-El revelation here either. So he's basically been reborn as a herald to Oracle. One could read into this two ways. That the fact he still exists means a return to human/kryptonian form and Superboy is upcoming, or that they plan to do something with this new identity and that Jon Kent is, for better or worse, the Superboy they're rolling with for some time.
    Future's end September solicit already confirmed that Kon will be back but its the thing is went will that be.

It sucks to be right BohemiaDrinker's Avatar
    If i was a comic character, my surname would be DaCosta

Last pages read like "Yeah, I tried, I screwed up, sorry, I did what I could. No more Bar Tor, ok?"

It's, at least, honest. Overall, this was a terrible, terrible book that manage to ruin a bunch of characters and damage another bunch. But it also gaves us Bunker, who's awesome. Damaged characters are fixable, but new, awesome characters who happen to be a minority are rare.

So, the end result is good for me.

On the one hand, I'm glad this nightmare is finally over.

On the other, I'm disappointed they didn't kill off this band of idiots.

Also, why is Artemis acting the way she is? She didn't have any meta powers to speak of, did she?

Killing them all off or something stupid like that would be the exact thing that fanboys would have absolutely ripped DC apart for.

All-New Member

Quick rundown from memory:

Caitlin Fairchild - was just a clone of a clone of a clone since the original died in Team 7. So Niles Caulder can whip up another batch of Fairchilds down the line.

Ravager - Was released to Deathstroke (her pops) as part of the payment for going all Stabby McStabbikins on the Ravagers for Harvest. Not seen since Wilson family-meltdown in Deathstroke #20.

Terra - Also released to Deathstroke as part of payment. Was to be used in his master plan to tackle old Team 7 leftover business in the present. Also not seen since she went berserker in Deathstroke #20.

Which really only left Lightning, Thunder, and Ridge in Harvest's clutches.

So pretty much Limbo for all 3 at the moment!

-Sean
    Want a podcast that covers/recaps the current week of DC Comics in a light-hearted, awkward, and goofy manner? Try DCR Podcast! (Or don't! Just enjoy the hobby either way!)

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by BohemiaDrinker View Post
    Last pages read like "Yeah, I tried, I screwed up, sorry, I did what I could. No more Bar Tor, ok?"

It's, at least, honest. Overall, this was a terrible, terrible book that manage to ruin a bunch of characters and damage another bunch. But it also gaves us Bunker, who's awesome. Damaged characters are fixable, but new, awesome characters who happen to be a minority are rare.

So, the end result is good for me.
    Bunker is indeed awesome

All-New Member

I'm looing forward to the relaunch. I have read a few of Pfeifer's previous series and I enjoy his writing. I knoe he will steer the Titans in a good direction. And I hope he brings back Kon as Superboy sooner rather then whenever they decide to get around with it. It can't be that long before he reclaims his role since future solicits state that Jon Kent Superboy is dying. And I only read about the first 15 issues or so, but I really enjoy Bunker and am glad they are keeping him around as a main Titans member. I'm not sure what happened with the whole Bart Kid Flash future/villain story but I was assuming that they would bring Wally West into the Titans as a member, since he is allegedly going to be Barry's speedster sidekick. Either way, looking forward to the July reboot

Quote Originally Posted by SeanLamont View Post
    Quick rundown from memory:

Caitlin Fairchild - was just a clone of a clone of a clone since the original died in Team 7. So Niles Caulder can whip up another batch of Fairchilds down the line.

Ravager - Was released to Deathstroke (her pops) as part of the payment for going all Stabby McStabbikins on the Ravagers for Harvest. Not seen since Wilson family-meltdown in Deathstroke #20.

Terra - Also released to Deathstroke as part of payment. Was to be used in his master plan to tackle old Team 7 leftover business in the present. Also not seen since she went berserker in Deathstroke #20.

Which really only left Lightning, Thunder, and Ridge in Harvest's clutches.

So pretty much Limbo for all 3 at the moment!

-Sean
    Ridge appeared in this issue

Has the new line- up, for the rebooted Titans book, been released?

I didn't read this issue, but I'm glad to hear Artemis wasn't killed off after all. Seriously, when that happened, I thought "What a waste" so it's good to see her return. Now if only we can get someone to write her WELL

And yes, Bunker was the bright spot in this Teen Titans run. He was the only reason I kept reading as long as I did.
    "A gentleman will not insult me, and no man not a gentleman can insult me."-Frederick Douglass