Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 678910

Thread: Sleepy Hollow

Incredible Member

Quote Originally Posted by Captain Smith View Post
    Variety said Abbie-actress wanted out and she got it. It remains to be seen if Crane as Muldar will work. He fights the establishment to bring it back to Washington's ideals?

If there is a secret organization - one wonders why they didn't show up in the first set of apocalypses?
    Maybe they were dealing with another apocalypse ?

Quote Originally Posted by Captain Smith View Post
    Variety said Abbie-actress wanted out and she got it. It remains to be seen if Crane as Muldar will work. He fights the establishment to bring it back to Washington's ideals?

If there is a secret organization - one wonders why they didn't show up in the first set of apocalypses?
    They might not have noticed them. I'm having trouble remembering, but I don't remember anything in past seasons that would have led such an organization to realize apocalypse crap is going down until maybe Pandora scared a bunch of church folk.

Ultimate Member

Not a bad start, IMO. But must they gut the cast every damn season?

Ultimate Member

I don't think that it was the plan, if memory serves the actress that played Abbie wanted off the show so they killed her off, otherwise she'd probably still be on the show I think...

Ultimate Member

Quote Originally Posted by LoganAlpha30X33 View Post
    I don't think that it was the plan, if memory serves the actress that played Abbie wanted off the show so they killed her off, otherwise she'd probably still be on the show I think...
    I remember that, but what about Daniels and that other FBI agent? Joe? I mean, yeesh.

Also, Dewey Bennet's come up in the world

Incredible Member Robotech Master's Avatar

Pretty decent episode. I also hear Jon Noble is coming back in some fashion, so kinda hyped for that.

Having to ditch most of the supporting cast does suck, but at least Abbie's sister gets to stay on board.

Everyone kinda assumed the new female protagonist would be the new witness, but I kind of like the implication this episode gave that it will actually be her daughter.

Well, the Headless Horseman is still an awesome monster. Not crazy about the new big bad though.

Quote Originally Posted by Vakanai View Post
    Well, the Headless Horseman is still an awesome monster. Not crazy about the new big bad though.
    I like him so far. Remains to be seen though regarding his aspirations and what kind of threat he poses.

I've noticed they've gone out of their way to not talk about the full nature of the Horseman's connection to Crane's past. They may be trying to dance around certain elements of season 2, but it'll be kinda awkward if it never gets brought up again.

Incredible Member

I'm wondering on the subject of the show's Big Bad. Is it Dreyfuss, or his Executive Assistant who might actually be the power behind the throne.

Incredible Member

Strange to see Horseman here. Thought Pandora destroyed him for a spell.

Quote Originally Posted by Toreador View Post
    Strange to see Horseman here. Thought Pandora destroyed him for a spell.
    She absorbed him into her Pandora's Box in episode 1 of Season 3. In the finale of Season 3, Crane and Abby freed the Horseman in exchange for him helping them fight Pandora. Headless was the one who actually killed Pandora.

I understand there's a lot of American history they draw upon for storytelling purposes in DC, but...I mean, the show's called Sleepy Hollow, I'm not used to it taking place in a different city. I'm almost more sad to see that go than most of last season's cast.

The new cast is growing on me, though. Thomas, rightfully so, is going to keep everyone away from her daughter, but it's not going to be as easy as she thinks. I like Wells and his fanboyish enthusiasm. He kind of reminds me of Jimmy from Smallville.