Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Quote Originally Posted by dangleo61288 View Post
    Her article disagreed with Clark's.
    Not really, no. Her article wondered if the world needs Superman, just as Clark's did. She pointed out that he needs the world. That's all she added.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Joe Acro View Post
    Not really, no. Her article wondered if the world needs Superman, just as Clark's did. She pointed out that he needs the world. That's all she added.
    Lois send a positive thing about superman very different from clark article

All-New Member

Really enjoyed Action 35. Big stories need an aftermath where we discuss how these huge disasters affect the world. Though it was under the guise of a "does the world need superman?" story I think it was more, how does everyone move on from what's happened. Panic in the Sky and Our Worlds At War both did this pre reboot to great effect. I really dislike the modern trend in comics where we just go from disaster to disaster and everyone just gets on with their day as if nothing happened afterwards.

I'm not sure I'd class Clark as moping in this issue. It's self reflection, something most people do during times of turmoil in their life. It felt a bit more in character than the SM/WW aftermath issue to me.

Agree with comments about Lois, she's finally arrived in the new52 (when can we stop calling it that?) and she's pretty much the best thing about every issue she's in at the minute.

Can't wait for Kuder to return though the art was nice enough, and for Pak's next instalment. Loving Action just now.