Default DC's "GREATEST STORIES EVER TOLD" Series

I've noticed that there seems to be a JUSTICE LEAGUE edition of this series as well as a JLA edition. Can anyone tell me if those are just two different printings of the same book? Or do they have different stories? I'm not sure I've ever seen them both in the same store at the same time so as to be able to compare them side by side. And I can't quite figure it out online either. They have two different covers and release dates it seems.

forging evil plans victorxd1999's Avatar

I did some Googling and it seems that aside from the cover, the only difference is that the JLA one also include Justice League of America #200, the contents are exactly the same apart from that. My sources are a blog and an Amazon review though so I could be wrong
    "You don't ever quit. Not even to your last drop of blood. You got folks relyin' on you then you just can't afford to." Sean Noonan-Hitman #47

Thanks for checking. It's possible I have compared them side by side because somewhere I got it in my head that they're different. But now from tooling around online I'm doubting that.