Page 7 of 35 FirstFirst ... 3456789101117 ... LastLast
    Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by gbshabo View Post
    Dropped to 43.000 in it's second month of the new run. I'm not sure what percentage drop that is but it's a huge plummet.
    Roughly 27%

Quote Originally Posted by Blacksun View Post
    how do you know this? the numbers for december are out?
    http://icv2.com/articles/markets/vie...-december-2014

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by SonOfBaldwin View Post
    thanks

SENSATION COMICS FEATURING WONDER WOMAN #5 DC 14,323

WONDER WOMAN #37
    $2.99
    DC

Astonishing Member

thanks

SENSATION COMICS FEATURING WONDER WOMAN #5 DC 14,323

WONDER WOMAN #37
    $2.99
    DC
    SUPERMAN WONDER WOMAN #14
    $3.99
    DC

Is this the first week SM/WW has received fewer orders than WW?

Extraordinary Member Dr. Poison's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Silvanus View Post
    SUPERMAN WONDER WOMAN #14
    $3.99
    DC

Is this the first week SM/WW has received fewer orders than WW?

I believe it started last month when the new creative teams took over both books.
    Currently(or soon to be) Reading: Alan Scott: Green Lantern, Batman/Superman: World's Finest, Fire & Ice: Welcome to Smallville, Green Arrow, Green Lantern, Jay Garrick: The Flash, Justice Society of America, Power Girl, Superman, Shazam, Titans, Wesley Dodds: Sandman, Wonder Woman, & World's Finest: Teen Titans.

Spectacular Member

I've always wondered what are good sales figures and what are bad sales figures!! What are average sales? What are below average sales? What are above average sales? What keep a comic from being cancel? I'd thought I would ask this question here, because there seem to be a lot of people that seem to know, what are good sales figures and what are not!! WW has two books that sales a little over 40,000, but the third series she is featured in sensation comics sells around 15,000, that seem low to me.
    Last edited by chlj1; 01-20-2015 at 02:02 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by chlj1 View Post
    I've always wondered what are good sales figures and what are bad sales figures!! What are average sales? What are below average sales? What are above average sales? What keep a comic from being cancel? I'd thought I would ask this question here, because there seem to be a lot of people that seem to know, what are good sales figures and what are not!! WW has two books that sales a little over 40,000, but the third series she is featured in sensation comics sells around 15,000, that seem low to me.
    Sensation is a 'digital first' book and the 15,000 is print sales only - doesn't include those who just read it digitally.

Top ten titles are usually in the 70-90K range, though they can spike with issue 1s, event books, annuals, etc.

Top 50 go down to 35-40K on the low end up to 70K on the high end, with a lot settling into the 40s.

When a book drops below 20K (DC/Marvel), it's in danger of cancellation, but I have no idea what kind of numbers they look for with the digital first titles.

Astonishing Member

WONDER WOMAN #37
    $2.99
    DC
    WONDER WOMAN #38
    $2.99
    DC

Doesn't seem like too bad a drop, really, for third issue of a run. Then again, if it were to keep losing around 3k a month, it would only take four issues or so to drop into the twenties. It'll be interesting to see if bringing Donna back helps in the next few months.

BANNED

Sensation comics will run for a good time, they already set a run on it. batman had around 60 issues, suerman had 51 one issues.

33 Wonder Woman 38 $2.99 DC 39,669
    Sensation Comics Featuring Wonder Woman 6 $3.99 DC 12,927

44 33.45 superman wonder woman #15 $3.99 dc 36,877
    Currently(or soon to be) Reading: Alan Scott: Green Lantern, Batman/Superman: World's Finest, Fire & Ice: Welcome to Smallville, Green Arrow, Green Lantern, Jay Garrick: The Flash, Justice Society of America, Power Girl, Superman, Shazam, Titans, Wesley Dodds: Sandman, Wonder Woman, & World's Finest: Teen Titans.

Quote Originally Posted by Silvanus View Post
    WONDER WOMAN #38
    $2.99
    DC

Doesn't seem like too bad a drop, really, for third issue of a run. Then again, if it were to keep losing around 3k a month, it would only take four issues or so to drop into the twenties. It'll be interesting to see if bringing Donna back helps in the next few months.
    Since I've mentioned this elsewhere, you do have to wonder if the break post-annual will hurt sales. It seems like loosing momentum is a realistic possibility.

Wonder Woman #38 went to second printing btw. So those would not be the final numbers. Plus there is digital to consider.

Quote Originally Posted by numberthirty View Post
    Since I've mentioned this elsewhere, you do have to wonder if the break post-annual will hurt sales. It seems like loosing momentum is a realistic possibility.

It could also mean a fresh start for the Finchs.

Quote Originally Posted by Dr. Poison View Post
    It could also mean a fresh start for the Finchs.
    Definitely. Actually, it could be a fresh start for each returning title. It will be interesting to see how it plays out.

Fantastic Member

Sensation comics will run for a good time, they already set a run on it. batman had around 60 issues, suerman had 51 one issues.

33 Wonder Woman 38 $2.99 DC 39,669
    Sensation Comics Featuring Wonder Woman 6 $3.99 DC 12,927
    41,000 to 39,000 not that bad of a drop.
    Never mind read the wrong numbers. Any way still around what Azz's was selling.