Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

All-New Member

Hiya folks!! Story and thb, I managed to grab two of these!!! Now it's just a matter of exchanging information... I'm not sure I'm able to PM either... Any ideas?

Amazing Member

Quote Originally Posted by xxmarkabyx View Post
    Hiya folks!! Story and thb, I managed to grab two of these!!! Now it's just a matter of exchanging information... I'm not sure I'm able to PM either... Any ideas?
    Hey there. Good hunt. Your efforts are much apprecieted. I don't know, how many people asked you in total and how you are going to choose lucky guys, but if you ready to share it with me, we can continue our conversation via e-mail. Just let me know.

All-New Member

Hey Shargor, my mistake, it was YOU and THB that showed an interest in these posters, so you can each have one! What's the best way to figure this out? Email works fine for me, my address is massassino2@aol.com

Day 13, the last day. And don't forget the AMA with Scott Allie.

Resistance Is Fertile Junior Wormwood's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by middenway View Post
    Day 13, the last day. And don't forget the AMA with Scott Allie.
    Whoa, that cover for the first trade of Hellboy and The BPRD takes me back... The monster looks great, and I can't believe this, but it didn't really cross my mind that this would be an opportunity for Mike and crew to play with Nazi antagonists again. I really miss them as villains in this world. I just keep getting more and more psyched for this book!

I really dig seeing Hellboy wearing his BPRD tee...