Page 32 of 32 FirstFirst ... 222829303132

Thread: Marvel Heroes

Disconnections appear to have started, but other people report still being able to login.
    https://www.reddit.com/r/marvelheroe...fficialy_dead/

Quote Originally Posted by Digifiend View Post
    Disconnections appear to have started, but other people report still being able to login.
    https://www.reddit.com/r/marvelheroe...fficialy_dead/
    Nah servers are still up.

The game was supposed to get shut down on Friday but the 2 guys left at the office didn't close the servers. It might be done today or it might just stay up until it gets shut down because there is no one paying for the servers.

As of six hours ago, not any more. Forums are gone too.

Quote Originally Posted by Digifiend View Post
    As of six hours ago, not any more. Forums are gone too.
    Good, that place became a shitshow

Incredible Member Master Planner's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Captain M View Post
    Good, that place became a shitshow

I loved how with no moderators,the forum ended like a copy site of Rotten.It was like a social experinment.
    " I am Loki Scar-Lip, Loki Skywalker, Loki Giant's Child, Loki Lie-Smith. I am Loki, who is fire and wit and hate. I am Loki. And I will be under an obligation to no one."

Previously known as Nefarius

I managed to get the platinum in before it went down

Extraordinary Member

I wonder if console gamers should file with small claims court to get their money back from Sony?

Microsoft has done the right thing and has given refunds but Sony isn't following suit.

Its a shame this isn't being made a bigger deal of by the Gamer Community, because frankly at least all the people who are mad about Battlefront still have a game to play.

Sony players didn't even get 6 months of gameplay out of those 60 dollar Xmen and Avengers founder packs.

Astonishing Member The_Greatest_Username's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Vic Vega View Post
    I wonder if console gamers should file with small claims court to get their money back from Sony?

Microsoft has done the right thing and has given refunds but Sony isn't following suit.

Its a shame this isn't being made a bigger deal of by the Gamer Community, because frankly at least all the people who are mad about Battlefront still have a game to play.

Sony players didn't even get 6 months of gameplay out of those 60 dollar Xmen and Avengers founder packs.
    I put in a claim with the FTC. I know what they did is outlined in the terms and conditions, but it’s still bad business.

Quote Originally Posted by Vic Vega View Post

Thats not Sony's fault. Really people should be looking towards Gazilion but considering they are bankrupt, it likely wont do much good. For what its worth, I have heard that Sony was issuing refunds for those that have tried but they certianly are not required to

Astonishing Member The_Greatest_Username's Avatar

I’ve heard Sony UK players are getting refunds, but I don’t know for sure.

Update: I called PlayStation and the representative said that they should be refunding me anything purchased after August 17.
    Last edited by The_Greatest_Username; 11-29-2017 at 03:37 PM.

I don't think I'll ever invest (sink) as much money in another game as I did this one.

Quote Originally Posted by Bl00dwerK View Post
    I don't think I'll ever invest (sink) as much money in another game as I did this one.
    I know what you're saying, but I really loved this game. I spent hundreds of dollars and close to 2000 hours of my time. I don't regret it one bit. I know I'm ticked off with Gaz beyond belief. They turned what could have been something special, into an unbelievable mess on every level possible.

I really do miss this game to be honest.

iMan 42s

The game turned into a mess. Not because of mechanics (though constantly changing things didn't help towards the end), but because of a lack of real content. Selling us Ultron, Carnage, or unworthy Thor is all fine and good, but if you don't have enough content to play then you lose people because they've gone through it a dozen times already. What's more is that you could actually get through the entire game and achieve max level (60) on a hero within less than an hour. The story updates came too late and for what they offered did not build off that interest. We didn't build off of the Skrulls, or Thanos, or why Doctor Doom wanted the cosmic cube in the first place. The game devolved into movie promotions one after the other.

While Civil War was a step in the right direction, it was not the answer. It was still a movie promotion and the game's story did not move forward. It was as much a story as Kaicellius using a one off item from Doctor Strange to do bad guy stuff.
    But no one plays raids!
    The problem with raids was that nobody wanted to play them because they are not approachable. Surtur was able to be done on easy but Red Onslaught? You had elitism out the wazoo because in order to get through the first two Stark Sentinels you needed to be geared to the teeth among all your raid team. Meaning that the search for great loot is diminished if you already need it as a ticket to enter, and if you aren't doing much then your not helping and are either dying with the rest of the team, or are kicked because your wasting time.

I miss this game in all honesty but I wont sugarcoat it becoming a mess towards the end of its life.
    -----------------------------------
    For anyone that needs to know why OMD is awful please search the internet for Linkara' s video's specifically his One more day review or his One more day Analysis.