Page 12 of 32 FirstFirst ... 2891011121314151622 ... LastLast

Thread: Marvel Heroes

Rachel turned into Ahab's baby momma by Marvel. Disgusting.

Bio ware did get worse after DA2 was rushed out but they went super messed up after ME3 because fans were rightfully enraged about the ending.

To me the ME franchise is dead, I'll never buy another ME game again because of ME3 and how they handled criticism.

That was my intent but everyday I have to filter through trolls who personally attack me, call me a liar, pretend I want free hand outs as well as the cursing and vulgar language. It's rather annoying at times as I keep telling them that if they show me respect than I'll do the same and respond. It is sad though that Gaz believes they can silence someone in the age of the internet.
    Last edited by Sardorim; 05-25-2015 at 05:35 PM.

Put a smile on that face Immortal Weapon's Avatar

Steam has a word filter. They'll need to get out of their way to by pass the filter to slander you.

The fans of these type of devs tend to act like zealots. Looking at the steam forum for the game and I see someone has been unfairly banned like you.

http://steamcommunity.com/app/226320...6568085219454/

A thread was started for the purpose to crap on your review
    http://steamcommunity.com/app/226320...6568083362607/

The hugbox is strong here.

I told him to re-post what he had to say without the personal attacks, insults, vulgar language and the such. Instead he goes there knowing I cannot defend myself there as Gaz made sure to censor me as much as they could.

No matter, all he's doing is getting more to view my review and even though there will be trolls, that will just thumbs down me without reading as they're blindly loyal, I'm betting that far more will, as they have at this point, read and actually see that I do indeed have merit.

Regardless, thanks for bringing that to my attention as I wasn't aware that he took such a vendetta against me since I don't participate in the community all that much outside my review which even he admits is the most helpful. I also note that he blatantly ignores that because of my review retribution was enacted against myself for not deleting it. However, I'm betting he'll drop it within a week if even that while my review will remain and I'll continue responding to it when prompt'd.

I will note that it's quite sad that he's buying into the edited "Warning" under my account which was meant to shame me and paint a false image. Note that what the Staffer listed there seems quite of of place, sentences are randomly cut up and/or pieced together and none of their responses were ever posted. Thus it isn't the full story at all but the story they wanted told. It's something that I took issue with, especially since the Staffer not only refused to remove it but flat out told me that it would never expire because they felt it would "put me in my place". Basically the highly edited material under Warning, which is what typically happens for many users, was meant to try and shame me into silence and sell the story the staffer wanted to tell. No surprise that he doesn't question how odd everything looks and the lack of responses by the Staffer himself or the fact that these are all many messages, not even in the same conversations, pieced together with key context cut out to make me look overly antagonistic.

When words and responses are removed and messages changed stories tend to take drastic and entirely different turns. Not to mention that entire conversations were cut out as well, he was VERY selective on what he wanted to include and exclude to tell his story. That was my main issue, along with it being a permanent mark as it painted me as the villain.

Note - I wasn't perma-banned for that last Warning, I was perma-banned when I saw that it was permanent (No Warning has ever been Permanent at that point, all expired with time) and contacted Support (No help, as usual) and later supposedly trusted Staff (As they didn't respond on twitch so I used the forum as a last resort), whom I had contact with for quite some time, over this extremely mean natured tactic to try and shame and bully me into silence. No surprise they sided with one of their own even after I presented evidence of favoritism, corruption (He was quite friendly with known rule breakers) and showcased topics he "Moderated" in and showed all the hugely rule breaking posts and blatant "Vote Abuse" said users participated in with no punishment - Not even a stern talking to.

No surprise, all of those big rule breakers I did research on ended up being huge payers or what are called "Whales" thus the forum is basically "theirs" as the Staff feared losing their constant revenue and are willing to toss out any player in favor of keeping them happy.

Regardless of being sold as a villain I never hide my Forum Name from the community and when asked I always provided it even though the Warning section paints me in a horrible light because of the heavily edited material. However, I believe in letting others decide on what they want to believe so I wont hide such things and I always explain myself when asked unlike those who seem intent on attacking my character in such vulgar ways and always going with "It's a waste of time", "Not enough room", "Lies and half-truths but I wont ever explain or refute" and the such to justify them never responding to my points.
    Last edited by Sardorim; 05-25-2015 at 08:52 PM.

Put a smile on that face Immortal Weapon's Avatar

All of this went down on the steam forum? That is royally messed up. I'm heavily invented in my account (I have over 200 games) and having permanent marks on it will screw everything. What they doing is downright malicious.

Their official abd steam section are severly corrupt. That much is a fact. Gaz simply hates honest criticism and goes a long way to censor it. Their issue with me is that I didn't fall for their bully tactics or their changing the story to make me look worse. Instead I kept talking and made that review and they're doing all they can to try and get that removed.

Heck, on the official forums they encourage their fans to "vote" aka disagree spam those that are "critical" to Gaz policies. This is exactly why biggest beef with their voting system and it's used as a shaming and bully tool which is ripe with abuse.

I've voiced displeasure with several things in the game and have never had any trouble out of Gaz. I also obeyed forum rules and did so in a respectful manner so there would be no reason to censor or ban me...

Big tuning pass, and Doom, coming up...

Fingers crossed.

They got the growing tech.

Hope they release Wasp and Ant-Man back to back on July

Quote Originally Posted by Captain M View Post
    Hope they release Wasp and Ant-Man back to back on July
    Ant-Man is on his way, sometime. I haven't been keeping up (on another extended break). Only character I'm looking forward to this year is Kitty, unless one of the surprise heroes is someone I'm interested in...

Quote Originally Posted by Bl00dwerK View Post
    Ant-Man is on his way, sometime. I haven't been keeping up (on another extended break). Only character I'm looking forward to this year is Kitty, unless one of the surprise heroes is someone I'm interested in...
    I'm pretty sure Magik will win in the last hero of the AP poll and Wasp will come second. But I really want Wasp to win.

I'm pretty sure Magik will win in the last hero of the AP poll and Wasp will come second. But I really want Wasp to win.
    I wish it was Magik, but I think Gaz would be smart to have her headline Advance Pack III for next year. Magik, Beast, and maybe Black Bolt or Medusa...

I wish it was Magik, but I think Gaz would be smart to have her headline Advance Pack III for next year. Magik, Beast, and maybe Black Bolt or Medusa...
    I think Doomsaw already confirmed she is in the poll.

Also, Beast will be a 200 ES hero, confirmed.

I think Doomsaw already confirmed she is in the poll. Also, Beast will be a 200 ES hero, confirmed.
    Which poll are you talking about? Magik is in every poll for upcoming characters. When did this come out about Beast? I haven't paid any attention to MH the last couple months...

Which poll are you talking about? Magik is in every poll for upcoming characters. When did this come out about Beast? I haven't paid any attention to MH the last couple months...
    I'm talking about the poll for the last hero of AP2.

And Doomsaw confirmed that about Beast in reddit.

I'm talking about the poll for the last hero of AP2. And Doomsaw confirmed that about Beast in reddit.
    I haven't seen anything confirming Magik being in APII. I may have missed it, but I'm on the forums alot and haven't seen anything about it...