Page 22 of 32 FirstFirst ... 12181920212223242526 ... LastLast

Thread: Marvel Heroes

Quote Originally Posted by Child of the Past View Post
    Why do we need to resort to threats. What Iron Fist said was completely valid. There are a crap-ton of mutants in the game already. Don't you think some people are acting just a little too entitled about this whole thing
    I think "entitled" is a word that gets thrown around way too much. Sure there are a bunch of mutants already in the game, but how would you like to be a fan of the X-Men and know there won't be any more?

Secretly in the Shadows Starleafgirl's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Captain M View Post
    Because they said they already picked some mutants for the pack and that we would be happy to see them. Then the pack got announced and there were none.

It's most likely because of Marvel.
    Exactly. Back when some folks were in an uproar over there being no mutant in the Player's Choice Poll (the one hosted on Game Informer that Angela ended up winning), Ryolnir made a point of responding on the forums. You can see a reprint of his response here:
    http://forums.marvelheroes.com/discu...ir-on-x-men/p1

Quote Originally Posted by Ryolnir
    A lot of people have been asking "why no X-Men?!" The reason for that is that we've already decided on which X-Men are shipping next year, and we think you'll be pretty happy with them, so no need to vote (plus Magik shows that the X-Men have a lot of pull in these polls so we wanted to give another family a chance! [this is a joke it's actually the first answer])
    It's not "entitled" to read that and think "There's going to be X-Men in AP3."
    Prεtty Pεnny
    I have no speech. No name. I live in the action of death. The blood-cry, the penetrating wound. I am destruction.... http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v7.../penance-1.jpg
    <----------------------------------->

Keep the snark to a minimum. ~ The CBR Community Behavior Rules

"What? I can't promise that!" ~ Starleafgirl

Original Join Date: 10-31-2007

Quote Originally Posted by Starleafgirl View Post
    It's not "entitled" to read that and think "There's going to be X-Men in AP3."
    It is entitled to act as if your going to burn the house down if you don't get your way. Wanting more X-men is fine, acting as if there aren't enough is ridiculous, and making statements that sound close to threats if you don't get your way is over the top. No one said there wouldn't be any more mutants in the game. If they announce there was going to be one to tomorrow are any of you going to apologize for overreacting or are you going to assume that Gaz "came to there sense and saw reason". If they add Beast and Angel are people going to complain if the next pack didn't feature mutants. Practically all the A-list mutants are included at this point and Magick was just added, mutants make up a considerable portion of the roster as well. Complaining that you still need more, especially when other groups or characters haven't been added yet, sounds incredibly entitled.

P.S. I'm fully aware that the way I right things sounds antagonistic but that only because I'm trying to be clear and direct. Please don't take offense.
    Last edited by Child of the Past; 01-20-2016 at 09:52 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Child of the Past View Post
    It is entitled to act as if your going to burn the house down if you don't get your way. Wanting more X-men is fine, acting as if there aren't enough is ridiculous, and making statements that sound close to threats if you don't get your way is over the top. No one said there wouldn't be any more mutants in the game. If they announce there was going to be one to tomorrow are any of you going to apologize for overreacting or are you going to assume that Gaz "came to there sense and saw reason". If they add Beast and Angel are people going to complain if the next pack didn't feature mutants. Practically all the A-list mutants are included at this point and Magick was just added, mutants make up a considerable portion of the roster as well. Complaining that you still need more, especially when other groups or characters haven't been added yet sounds incredibly entitled.

P.S. I'm fully aware that the way I right things sounds antagonistic but that only because I'm trying to be clear and direct. Please don't take offense.
    Lol, that's not going to happen, because most people upset about the lack of mutants in AP3 fully blame Marvel, not Gaz, for this state of affairs. Marvel has to approve anything that Gaz wants to put out. I think pretty much everyone knows that Gaz staff members love X-Men -- they just came out with Magik and the Danger Room feature, after all -- and some of those people have even noticed Marvel scaling back on its promotion of FOX-owned movie franchise properties everywhere that they can, including video games (when was the last time Marvel Avengers Alliance had a mutant character, for instance?).
    Last edited by Starleafgirl; 01-20-2016 at 09:54 PM.
    Prεtty Pεnny
    I have no speech. No name. I live in the action of death. The blood-cry, the penetrating wound. I am destruction.... http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v7.../penance-1.jpg

Quick question. I used ES to get two random hero boxes today. When I opened them, I got the hero plus an extra default costume in my inventory (total of 2 each per hero). Is this a bug or is this supposed to happen? To my knowledge, that never happened before

On a side note, I got Spidey, Hawkeye and Rocket Raccoon all from RHBs and had none. Its kind of risky for me to even get them as Im about 50/50 on getting someone new or dupe

Is there some kind of sale going on?

Quote Originally Posted by Havok83 View Post
    Quick question. I used ES to get two random hero boxes today. When I opened them, I got the hero plus an extra default costume in my inventory (total of 2 each per hero). Is this a bug or is this supposed to happen? To my knowledge, that never happened before

On a side note, I got Spidey, Hawkeye and Rocket Raccoon all from RHBs and had none. Its kind of risky for me to even get them as Im about 50/50 on getting someone new or dupe
    I've never tried the Random Hero Box bought with ES before, so I don't know if that's supposed to happen (seems unlikely), but check out this topic:
    http://forums.marvelheroes.com/discu...ero-box-bugged

Apparently, someone got a costume from a random hero box last month. So I'm assuming they're still buggy for now, but I say just costume-blender the extra default costumes at the Crafter and see what you get.

Quote Originally Posted by Bl00dwerK View Post
    Is there some kind of sale going on?
    Just the GotG one as far as I can tell:
    https://marvelheroes.com/news/news-a...ns-galaxy-sale
    Prεtty Pεnny

I haven't played any the last several days, just logging in. I'm kinda waiting for Black Cat (my son is, actually, but I'll be leveling and gearing with him)...

I've never tried the Random Hero Box bought with ES before, so I don't know if that's supposed to happen (seems unlikely), but check out this topic:
    http://forums.marvelheroes.com/discu...ero-box-bugged

Apparently, someone got a costume from a random hero box last month. So I'm assuming they're still buggy for now, but I say just costume-blender the extra default costumes at the Crafter and see what you get.
    thanks, although that person just got a costume and not 2 default costumes plus a hero like me. Im not complaining...lol

As of yesterday, I now have 25 heroes, and all at level 60.

Ant-Man
    Cable
    Captain Marvel
    Cyclops
    Doctor Strange
    Gambit
    Hawkeye
    Hulk
    Iceman
    Jean Grey
    Juggernaut
    Loki
    Moon Knight
    Nightcrawler
    Nova
    Psylocke
    Rocket Raccoon
    Rogue
    Scarlet Witch
    Spider-Man
    Star-Lord
    Storm
    Taskmaster
    Thor
    Vision

I cant wait for the 2016 update but it looks like its delayed again. I doubt it will launch in January

I cant wait for the 2016 update but it looks like its delayed again. I doubt it will launch in January
    Gaz shouldn't have fired everybody. I bet this won't be the last delay we see this year...

The 2016 update is pretty awesome. Played some yesterday (trying to re-gear my stripped down Widow) and it was great. Chapter 10 was really fun! Also, my son says Black Cat is awesome!

Quote Originally Posted by Bl00dwerK View Post
    The 2016 update is pretty awesome. Played some yesterday (trying to re-gear my stripped down Widow) and it was great. Chapter 10 was really fun! Also, my son says Black Cat is awesome!
    That's good news all around!

Now all they have to do is work out all the bugs...
    Prεtty Pεnny

I finally got a chance to try and play it but it keeps crashing on me

I finally got a chance to try and play it but it keeps crashing on me
    Does it give you a big pop-up box error message about "cannot find marvelagent_ultrondrone" etc. etc.?

Because I got that, too.

Try running Repair Files in the Marvel Heroes Launcher and see if that solves the problem. It did for me.

I'm assume you know how to find Repair Files, but if you need help, feel free to ask here or on the MH forums.
    Prεtty Pεnny

Does it give you a big pop-up box error message about "cannot find marvelagent_ultrondrone" etc. etc.?

Because I got that, too.

Try running Repair Files in the Marvel Heroes Launcher and see if that solves the problem. It did for me.

I'm assume you know how to find Repair Files, but if you need help, feel free to ask here or on the MH forums.
    yeah thats what I get and theres a long thread on the forums of people getting the same error. They are going to shut the servers down this morning so hopefully they fix it