Page 29 of 32 FirstFirst ... 192526272829303132 LastLast

Thread: Marvel Heroes

Spider-Woman's announcement made me hyped again for the game. Ive been nejoying the PS4 version a lot.

Quote Originally Posted by Havok83 View Post
    Yes Spider-Woman needed to be added. She's been one of the biggest missed as far as character not added yet. A team up is not the same thing as playable so I dont think that really suffices
    Totally agreed. Spider-Woman has nothing to do with Spider-Man and is one of the only characters thats been requested for ages. (Others being Wasp and Angel) She should have been in the game before some others who are playable right now. She is a great addition and I cna not wait for her.

BANNED

It's about time Spider-Woman has been added. I'm honestly shocked it's taken her this long. Hope to see Angel, Wasp, and Ms. Marvel join soon too.

Quote Originally Posted by Captain M View Post
    Spider-Woman's announcement made me hyped again for the game. Ive been nejoying the PS4 version a lot.
    Jessica's finally being added?

Quote Originally Posted by Bl00dwerK View Post
    Jessica's finally being added?
    Yea supposedly on console and PC at the same time.

Bluebird

Apparently, Black Bolt (in a costume inspired by the Inhumans show) will join the playable roster soon.

Also, the console version is crazy fun.

BANNED

Loving the Marvel Heroes "Age of Apocalypse" trailer

Astonishing Member The_Greatest_Username's Avatar

What is the point of prestiging your characters? I just prestige my Black Cat and it took her back to level 1. Do you get anything out of it besides the prestige mark beside your user name?

Quote Originally Posted by spyderbytes View Post
    What is the point of prestiging your characters? I just prestige my Black Cat and it took her back to level 1. Do you get anything out of it besides the prestige mark beside your user name?
    On PC, you get a free default costume. 3 of those and you can blend them for a free random costume. Prestiging gives you access to certain pets which can only be used at certain prestige levels. Finally, people like leveling and that gives you a reason to do it multiple times

Anything worth talking about?

Quote Originally Posted by Bl00dwerK View Post
    Anything worth talking about?
    Te ceo is a disgusting person who has creeped on young girls and has public records about.

Gaz has been silent for over a week. They aren't talking in either forum or social media accounts. They keep missing deadlines, they didn't even release the ragnarok update on the consoles. Nothing with halloween. Lead mod just left. Community manager rumored to be gone. (The new one I mean, the one that joined a couple months ago and the ceo joked about firing him). Number of players are super low, pc has about 500 left

It's going down

BANNED

Do they report a list of the most used characters in the game?

Quote Originally Posted by RLAAMJR. View Post
    Do they report a list of the most used characters in the game?
    there used to be. I recall it being Magik but that was some time ago

Incredible Member Master Planner's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Captain M View Post
    Te ceo is a disgusting person who has creeped on young girls and has public records about.

Gaz has been silent for over a week. They aren't talking in either forum or social media accounts. They keep missing deadlines, they didn't even release the ragnarok update on the consoles. Nothing with halloween. Lead mod just left. Community manager rumored to be gone. (The new one I mean, the one that joined a couple months ago and the ceo joked about firing him). Number of players are super low, pc has about 500 left

It's going down
    I don't think that this game would survive this year.Unfortunately,because it was such a great game,but the removal of the F4,the console port as a fast cash grab and the late scandal about current CEO and some recent departures,makes the future quite difficult for the game and the company.
    " I am Loki Scar-Lip, Loki Skywalker, Loki Giant's Child, Loki Lie-Smith. I am Loki, who is fire and wit and hate. I am Loki. And I will be under an obligation to no one."

Previously known as Nefarius

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Havok83 View Post
    there used to be. I recall it being Magik but that was some time ago
    I hope they would tell us.