Page 30 of 32 FirstFirst ... 2026272829303132 LastLast

Thread: Marvel Heroes

Quote Originally Posted by RLAAMJR. View Post
    I hope they would tell us.
    The game is shutting down soon and that's what you're curious about :P

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Captain M View Post
    The game is shutting down soon and that's what you're curious about :P
    Why is it shutting down? isnt it doing well? Or they're stopping it to give room for a new game?

Why is it shutting down? isnt it doing well? Or they're stopping it to give room for a new game?
    It's still at the speculation phase but it's pretty obvious at this point. Read my post on the last page.

There is a complete silence going on and the CEO's disgusting past is now public knowledge so they are probably related.

They stopped releasing any updates in all platforms and 2 people already left Gazillion just in the last few days.

There is no way this game is surviving this year. There's about 500 people on average playing the game at any moment. Console isn't doing well either, they stopped updating there as well. They didnt release the thor ragnarok update.

Servers on pc have regularly been going down for the past couple of weeks. And for a month or so thye had long maintanence each week with no updates. Now they stopped that too. The company went completely silent.

The CEO and some other higher power people in the comoanyare treating their employees, especially female ones, shitty.

BANNED

It's still at the speculation phase but it's pretty obvious at this point. Read my post on the last page.

There is a complete silence going on and the CEO's disgusting past is now public knowledge so they are probably related.

They stopped releasing any updates in all platforms and 2 people already left Gazillion just in the last few days.

There is no way this game is surviving this year. There's about 500 people on average playing the game at any moment. Console isn't doing well either, they stopped updating there as well. They didnt release the thor ragnarok update.

Servers on pc have regularly been going down for the past couple of weeks. And for a month or so thye had long maintanence each week with no updates. Now they stopped that too. The company went completely silent.

The CEO and some other higher power people in the comoanyare treating their employees, especially female ones, shitty.
    I see. Thanks for the info

Last edited by Havok83; 11-02-2017 at 06:04 AM.

Here’s an interesting read by an avid forum goer and gamer of MH:

Meat_Axe said:

“Don’t look for the board to help or the CEO to get ousted. I’m one of the ones who’ve done some digging around (got to put my CJ degrees and high-speed internet to use somehow) and asked questions, you want some dirt? Here you go: Dohrmann rep’d one of the investment partners prior to getting appointed CEO. Brevik left, in part because the Board wanted him to work with Dohrmann, who we now know has a very questionable history w/employees (among other things). Brevik refused, so he was shown the door/allowed to resign/etc. Dohrmann’s aka Von Dorman aka Dechow (aliases so far per legal records) situation came to light via a blog from years ago. A search of some available public records give some of that story credibility – like a CJ court record from ’99, his divorce decree and a paternity civil issue (w/another woman who may or may not be the same as the writer of the blog). Wanna know where your online purchases are going players? A rough estimate shows he has legal obligations every month of nearly $4K.

Then you add in the Donais comments. On top of that per insiders, Dohrmann’s not alone. CMO Ivan Sulic was fired by Brevik for similar behavior, when Dohrmann took over he brought Sulic back. Ira Goeddel was a tech artist let go after several complaints of harassment; Mike Robinson of the CS team is a stalker who likes to follow women to their vehicles. There are others. COO Jeff Lind has apparently turned a blind eye to everything and done absolutely nothing which only serves to feed the predatory culture embraced by the CEO and others of his ilk.

Like in other industries, as Donais alluded to, people are afraid to talk because of being blackballed and never being able to work again. If this little company has such an “open secret” about their personnel, think of what some of the big ones could be hiding among their staff that we don’t know about. The rank and file employees deserve better.

After doing some searching on Dohrmann, I’m led to believe that a lot of his activity is borderline criminal at least and he may very well be a serial assaulter in the making (if not already). It should be known that Gazillion isn’t the only board he sits on as well.

I feel for the employees, but I’m not spending money on a company who has a CEO that has a thing for stalking teenage girls and doing who knows what else.

Peace!”

Astonishing Member The_Greatest_Username's Avatar

If the console version shuts down, are they going to refund the purchases on it? It hasn't even been open for a year.

At this point, Gazillion has earned themselves the worst developer of 2017. This is pure incompetence and I cant fathom how they have allowed this to happen. How disrepsectful and a big F U to their userbase that has stood by and supported them throughout all the crap

Quote Originally Posted by spyderbytes View Post
    If the console version shuts down, are they going to refund the purchases on it? It hasn't even been open for a year.
    PSN doesnt issue refunds. They have user agreements to protect them. IF enough people complain and theres threats of suing, that might force something, but I wouldnt expect it

BANNED

so which is the better game: Marvel Heroes or Marvel Future Fight?

Incredible Member Master Planner's Avatar

so which is the better game: Marvel Heroes or Marvel Future Fight?
    Marvel Heroes,but its fate is uncertain now.
    " I am Loki Scar-Lip, Loki Skywalker, Loki Giant's Child, Loki Lie-Smith. I am Loki, who is fire and wit and hate. I am Loki. And I will be under an obligation to no one."

Previously known as Nefarius

Good riddance. Disney finally did something. It's been fun.

Good riddance. Disney finally did something. It's been fun.
    Yeah, they really screwed the pooch with the BUE. I stopped playing for good after that mess. I miss my old Widow...

Astonishing Member The_Greatest_Username's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Turlast View Post
    Well this sucks. Guess I'm out the money I shelled out for the PS4 version.

https://www.reddit.com/r/MAA/comment...again/dpvscyj/
    Quote Originally Posted by PassingBreeze1987
    this is probably the current CEO's fault (David Von Dohrmann, google him and you'll know why), since his sexual allegation issues started surfacing. Disney probably wanted to sever ties quickly due to Weinsten's case:
    "Hey Marvel, Hey Disney - You Should Look Into the CEO of Gazillion" https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=moQj3JiGI5U
    https://forums.marvelheroesomega.com...from-gazillion
    Ex-employee's game dev lead post about him (check a bit below) https://www.reddit.com/user/Doomsaw-Gazillion
    Ex-employee's reviews about Gazillion: https://www.glassdoor.com/Reviews/Ga...Status=UNKNOWN
    So yeah, enjoy reading all that. Gazillion are doomed.

(And yes, that's the Avengers Alliance Reddit I got that from)