The issue starts with the bomb Falcon had blowing up, and we see panels with the expressions of different characters while Steve narrates how he first met Sam, and what a good guy/hero he is. We then see Tony catch a falling Sam and they land in Central Park with the rest of the heroes.

Meanwhile, Jet tells her father that he's no good and that if the worlds gonna go down, she's gonna fight to stop it. He tells her she always has a place by his side and walks away.

Back in the Park, Steve and Sharon are reunited, and Sharon says that Sam never even thought about it, he just took the bomb to save everyone else, and Steve basically says "of course he did". Then Sam makes some jokes about how awesome he is, and how smart he is to have Tony make him Vibranium wings. Which of course Tony then jokes that he's the real hero of the day because he made them.

Everyone is very excited Sam's alive, especially Jet who comes running to hug him, only to get called a traitor by Sharon, who says Jet was working for Zola the whole time. She tries to tell them she's innocent, but Steve says they have to be safe so they need to restrain her and that IF she's innocent. Which at that point she gets mad at the IF, and says that Zola was right about all of them and runs off towards his tower. Ian tries to stop her and get her to come back but she says he had his chance to fight for her, and the ship disappears back to Dimension Z.

One Week Later we have a big gathering of every Avenger ever at the mansion. We see everyone trying to make jokes, but Visions the only one to make a funny one, he says so himself, and we get Steve's announcement about his replacement. We get the fulnicest joke of the gathering in Sam saying that he knows no one is actually surprised.

In the epilogue we see Hydra Castle where we see some characters from the Bitter March series, and someone who stays cloaked that the Hydra people say just came from the announcement of the new Cap!!! He/She says that they've known Sam for years, and it sounds like Hydra wants to try and get Sam on their side???

Overall I liked this issue. I really enjoyed all the banter in the mansion, and I'm really intrigued about who the mole for Hydra is, which is going to lead into the new series.

However, I really, REALLY disliked what went down with Jet!!! None of them even gave her a chance to explain or the benefit of the doubt. I don't believe she betrayed them, but it still sucks she ran off with her dad. I am glad she didn't get killed off though, and hopefully she'll show up in the new series at some point. Just hopefully not totally evil, even if she probably will be

Anyways, I thought this was a good end to this run, and it does pretty good at setting up the next series.