Amazing Member

Default at the end of futures end

So I subscribe to a few DC comics which means I get them monthly, regardless of if I want them or not. I have not been reading fitires end but received the futures end one shots for 7 major titles and felt like they weren't that great. I was actually going to let these tell me if I should get into futures end or not and I didn't feel like any of these were that intriguing. So i guess my question is: is futures end worth reading? We're the one shots boring because i don't know what they tie into or are they just bad stories?

Quote Originally Posted by zsizzle View Post
    So I subscribe to a few DC comics which means I get them monthly, regardless of if I want them or not. I have not been reading fitires end but received the futures end one shots for 7 major titles and felt like they weren't that great. I was actually going to let these tell me if I should get into futures end or not and I didn't feel like any of these were that intriguing. So i guess my question is: is futures end worth reading? We're the one shots boring because i don't know what they tie into or are they just bad stories?
    I don't know . . . maybe it depends on which ones you got and who wrote them?

which one shots did you get? there's only a few that tie into the main story

Amazing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Sirzechs View Post
    which one shots did you get? there's only a few that tie into the main story
    I got action comics, batman, wonder woman, green lantern, justice league, and green arrow. I thought green lantern was cool but most of the others didn't make a whole lot of sense. Like is it really happening or is it an alternate future that may happen as a result of events in the weekly futures end?

I got action comics, batman, wonder woman, green lantern, justice league, and green arrow. I thought green lantern was cool but most of the others didn't make a whole lot of sense. Like is it really happening or is it an alternate future that may happen as a result of events in the weekly futures end?
    Here's whats wrong with those you got,
    - Green Arrow is the only one directly connected to the main story
    - Action Comics was meh
    - Wonder Woman was the second part of 2 part story
    - Batman kinda shows what's wrong with bruce but other bat books expands on it better.

Its a possible future of the current universe it not everything mentioned about the past will happen due to writer changes to force them to stick to that timeline would stifle creativity.

Get the Grayson one shot. It's extremely good.

Quote Originally Posted by Sirzechs View Post
    - Wonder Woman was the second part of 2 part story
    This also applies to Justice League.

BANNED

For the record, all futures are only alternate possible futures