Page 3 of 79 FirstFirst 12345671353 ... LastLast
    Scarlet Witch~4~LIFE!!^_^ CJStriker's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Zero Hunter View Post
    Man ........ you just do not want to pass Carol off.
    After this episode Rick will never leave her behind again. I mean wow, she just walked that beat perfectly and took Terminus to task, even going all Arnold in Predator style!

She knew what she was doing and it was impressive, she is a Major Player IMO.

Ultimate Member

Be nice if Eugene turns out to be telling the truth, even if his plan doesn't come to pass.

Great first episode. Carol is a boss. I really thought the ending would be spoilers:
    Carol walking up to the group in zombie disguise and getting killed, a la Night of the Living Dead.
    end of spoilers I still can't keep any of the Terminus people straight. The Sasha/Tyreese reunion was more touching to me than Rick/Carl/Judith.

Also, on the Talking Dead, they just said the guy from the third season whose girlfriend got killed (with the bum leg) was the guy at the end in the trough scene who got slashed first.

The closing scene was the curveball no one saw coming.

They now have me for a while.

Unadjusted Human on CBR SUPERECWFAN1's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Flatman View Post
    Great first episode. Carol is a boss. I really thought the ending would be spoilers:
    Carol walking up to the group in zombie disguise and getting killed, a la Night of the Living Dead.
    end of spoilers I still can't keep any of the Terminus people straight. The Sasha/Tyreese reunion was more touching to me than Rick/Carl/Judith.

Also, on the Talking Dead, they just said the guy from the third season whose girlfriend got killed (with the bum leg) was the guy at the end in the trough scene who got slashed first.
    Damn that is one wild sense of continuity !
    "The story so far: As usual, Ginger and I are engaged in our quest to find out what the hell is going on and save humanity from my nemesis, some bastard who is presumably responsible." - Sir Digby Chicken Caesar.
    “ Well hell just froze over. Because CM Punk is back in the WWE.” - Jcogginsa.
    “You can take the boy outta the mom’s basement, but you can’t take the mom’s basement outta the boy!” - LA Knight.
    "Revel in What You Are." Bray Wyatt.

BANNED

Great episode!

However, I hope those flashbacks weren't intended to make us sympathize with the Terminus peeps, because I kind of want them all to die
    Last edited by sprior93; 10-12-2014 at 07:21 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by numberthirty View Post

Which, with the one guy showing up again? Or with the group leaving Terminus and walking down the railroad tracks in an optimistic ending? The latter surprised me, the former didn't. We knew he'd be back eventually.

Quote Originally Posted by SUPERECWFAN1 View Post
    Damn that is one wild sense of continuity !
    I thought it was odd that he and Rick shared a look at each other. It's interesting to think about what his character did after the Carol stuff.

On Talking Dead , its been confirmed that Terminus Mary was Garrett's mom.
    "The story so far: As usual, Ginger and I are engaged in our quest to find out what the hell is going on and save humanity from my nemesis, some bastard who is presumably responsible." - Sir Digby Chicken Caesar.
    “You can take the boy outta the mom’s basement, but you can’t take the mom’s basement outta the boy!” - LA Knight.

Scarlet Witch~4~LIFE!!^_^ CJStriker's Avatar

What they said on the talking dead with the Walkers being more and more rotten looking from season to season makes allot of sense in-story.

At this point this plague has been 2-3 years about, so the longer you are a walker the more you will have showings of rot. Really brings how long the walker verse has been going on to life, I like the attention to detail allot!

Also, Walkers on Fire and still Walking......Nothing More needs to be said!

Quote Originally Posted by numberthirty View Post

Quote Originally Posted by Flatman View Post
    Which, with the one guy showing up again? Or with the group leaving Terminus and walking down the railroad tracks in an optimistic ending? The latter surprised me, the former didn't. We knew he'd be back eventually.
    The character's return. While we don't have the old board's "Walking Dead" thread, I'm pretty sure I was sold on the idea of that character being lost in a whole "Vincent Price in The Last Man On Earth" sort of scenario.

That was also a very interesting piece of foreshadowing.

With Morgan back , I guess he will become a cast member now since Lennie James last TV series "Low Winter Sun" was cancelled by AMC.

Quote Originally Posted by SUPERECWFAN1 View Post
    With Morgan back , I guess he will become a cast member now since Lennie James last TV series "Low Winter Sun" was cancelled by AMC.
    Hard Telling. There was obviously a stretch before L.W.S. where they could have used him at any time.

I was wrong in that I thought they would do a twist on what they were but they ended up being cannibals. This premier episode was satisfying as it ended (there was a lot of humor in how the Termites were interrupted as they were winding up to kill our heroes after they first slaughtered the expendable extras). In the previews to this season they show Garrett - the Terminus leader - being a part of a long arch story - but here our heroes escaped them? I mean I am one and done with the Terminus folks as is - is Gareth the new Gov? I hope this is not the pattern we end up with where its a series of Rick's crew encountering bad towns folks in some way each season.

Spectacular Member

Okay, so help me understand. The Termites killed and ate people. But people when they die turn into the WD. The Termites I presume know this.

So...I guess the Termites just didn't care? Or is it that I as a watcher care..but "in story" there isn't really a concern (maybe since they seem to all have the "virus" anyway?). But...that knowledge is really,really exclusive because Rick had it whispered to him from the CDC guy. Only Rick's crew & a few others really knows that "everyone has the disease".

Anyway, what are your thoughts?