Page 5 of 79 FirstFirst 1234567891555 ... LastLast
    Unadjusted Human on CBR SUPERECWFAN1's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by jtd View Post
    Okay, so help me understand. The Termites killed and ate people. But people when they die turn into the WD. The Termites I presume know this.

So...I guess the Termites just didn't care? Or is it that I as a watcher care..but "in story" there isn't really a concern (maybe since they seem to all have the "virus" anyway?). But...that knowledge is really,really exclusive because Rick had it whispered to him from the CDC guy. Only Rick's crew & a few others really knows that "everyone has the disease".

Anyway, what are your thoughts?
    I'm guessing the Terminus people don't care and its why they seemingly smoke the meat they keep off the dead. They really take precautions to make sure the meet is cooked very well and all. Its sick but hey , as Conan O'Brien joked they have a great system to make sure its all good there.
    "The story so far: As usual, Ginger and I are engaged in our quest to find out what the hell is going on and save humanity from my nemesis, some bastard who is presumably responsible." - Sir Digby Chicken Caesar.
    “ Well hell just froze over. Because CM Punk is back in the WWE.” - Jcogginsa.
    “You can take the boy outta the mom’s basement, but you can’t take the mom’s basement outta the boy!” - LA Knight.
    "Revel in What You Are." Bray Wyatt.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by SUPERECWFAN1 View Post
    I'm guessing the Terminus people don't care and its why they seemingly smoke the meat they keep off the dead. They really take precautions to make sure the meet is cooked very well and all. Its sick but hey , as Conan O'Brien joked they have a great system to make sure its all good there.

And if a living person is killed via some sort of head shot (bullet, decapitation) they don't turn into a walker. The corpse on the cutting table was the dude that Rick held at gunpoint earlier (shot by a Termite).

Latverian ambassador Iron Maiden's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Flatman View Post
    Great first episode. Carol is a boss. I really thought the ending would be spoilers:
    Carol walking up to the group in zombie disguise and getting killed, a la Night of the Living Dead.
    end of spoilers I still can't keep any of the Terminus people straight. The Sasha/Tyreese reunion was more touching to me than Rick/Carl/Judith.

Also, on the Talking Dead, they just said the guy from the third season whose girlfriend got killed (with the bum leg) was the guy at the end in the trough scene who got slashed first.
    I was afraid that would happen to Carol too. BTW, IIRC the guy killed in the trough scene was encountered on the last run Carol made with Rick before he sent her on her way for killing those flu victims before they were even dead. I still think Lizzy might have killed them just to watch them turn and Carol just burned them to keep her from being caught.
    Last edited by Iron Maiden; 10-13-2014 at 06:49 AM.

BANNED

Well , at least Beth didn't turn into cannibal food. Daryl got carol back now , he doesn't need beth anymore.

Quote Originally Posted by numberthirty View Post
    Hard Telling. There was obviously a stretch before L.W.S. where they could have used him at any time.
    He does British TV series as well so it's unlikely he's going to be a regular.

He's also got a 24 like medical show coming out next year called Critical

http://article.wn.com/view/2014/04/1...drama_x27crit/

BANNED

his role/story in line of duty was finished more than a year ago

anyways, very disappointed in 'not-tyreese' character

Quote Originally Posted by Iron Maiden View Post
    I was afraid that would happen to Carol too. BTW, IIRC the guy killed in the trough scene was encountered on the last run Carol made with Rick before he sent her on her way for killing those flu victims before they were even dead. I still think Lizzy might have killed them just to watch them turn and Carol just burned them to keep her from being caught.
    The blonde guy was that hippie dude with the dislocated shoulder? If so I did not make the connection. What does that mean happened to him and his companion when they were together? Did zombies come after them and he fled and left his girl behind with the bum leg (if I recall she had a limp) or did the Terminus people go hunting for prey also?

Quote Originally Posted by 7thangel View Post

That's right but as I said in the second part he has another UK show coming out so he won't be a regular

2015 - Critical
    2014 - (Walking Dead)
    2013 - Low Winter Sun
    2012 - Line of Duty
    2011 - Hung
    2010 - (Walking Dead)
    2009 - The Prisoner
    2006-2008 - Jericho
    2006 - The State Within

Quote Originally Posted by Jack Flag View Post
    The blonde guy was that hippie dude with the dislocated shoulder? If so I did not make the connection. What does that mean happened to him and his companion when they were together? Did zombies come after them and he fled and left his girl behind with the bum leg (if I recall she had a limp) or did the Terminus people go hunting for prey also?
    The idea was she got eaten and he got caught, he's also the Penguin on Gotham.

It's hard to open with any tension when you're just killing off red shirts and you already know none of the main cast are going to die.

I understand it's harder to just off a working actor, but it doesn't feel like "no one is safe". The Glenn tease was total nonsense. I wasn't worried for a second. All that said, Mellissa McBride is the best thing on this show. She's such a great actress, they'll be sunk if they ever kill off Carol.

I almost want to rewatch the whole show just to see the evolution of Carol.

Quote Originally Posted by 7thangel View Post

Amazing how many Brit actors pretend they are Americans these days (affecting the accent - and I count in Lucy Lawless in that bunch).

Quote Originally Posted by Joker View Post
    It's hard to open with any tension when you're just killing off red shirts and you already know none of the main cast are going to die.

I understand it's harder to just off a working actor, but it doesn't feel like "no one is safe". The Glenn tease was total nonsense. I wasn't worried for a second. All that said, Mellissa McBride is the best thing on this show. She's such a great actress, they'll be sunk if they ever kill off Carol.

The rule seems to be 2 big deaths a year

2014 - Hershel/Governor
    2013 - Andrea/Lori
    2012 - Shane/Dale

I meant specifically in this episode, in that scene. The rest of the time, sure, someone could have died. Seemed a shame to not kill off one of the lesser characters in that scene, instead opting for people we've either never seen, or don't care about.

Spectacular Member

Quote Originally Posted by Joker View Post

They have been averaging 2 main cast dying per season. Not counting season 1 when there really wasn't a set cast yet.

Season 2
    Dale
    Shane

Season 3
    T Dog
    Lori
    Andrea

Season 4
    Hershal

So you can count on some of the main cast dying just not willy nilly, but in major plot points. Considering how large the cast is now I would almost bet we will lose more than 2 this season.