• Maybe...

3 30.00%
  • It's Brother/Dr. Voodoo!

4 40.00%
  • WTF?

3 30.00%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Should be interesting considering the link to Sorcerer Supreme. Axis solits say Wanda becomes Sorcereress Supreme. Previews show her speaking to Dr Strange and now Voodoo. With the movie and a reported series coming out soon we could see something cool happen with Strange, Voodoo, and Wanda. And with Dr Doom and his mystic talents involved anything can happen.
    "Dear World: the nation of mutantkind is watching you. Do not #$%& with us." -Cable-

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by Drakeon View Post
    Should be interesting considering the link to Sorcerer Supreme. Axis solits say Wanda becomes Sorcereress Supreme. Previews show her speaking to Dr Strange and now Voodoo. With the movie and a reported series coming out soon we could see something cool happen with Strange, Voodoo, and Wanda. And with Dr Doom and his mystic talents involved anything can happen.
    Where's the preview with her speaking to Voodoo?

Quote Originally Posted by Rosebunse View Post
    Where's the preview with her speaking to Voodoo?
    Sorry. Preview is Wanda and Strange. I wrote the sentence wrong.
    "Dear World: the nation of mutantkind is watching you. Do not #$%& with us." -Cable-

Quote Originally Posted by Rosebunse View Post
    As for Voodoo, I think most people are just excited because they're fans of the character and believe Marvel really, really short-changed him the last time we saw him. And there's that fact that his involvement is random, completely unforeseen, and just WTF because as I said, where's the build up? Voodoo is C-list at best.
    Ah ok, thanks for clarifying for me. I thought Voodoo was dead or something and that his appearance was a spoiler that he'd be returning to life or something along those lines. I don't have much exposure to him other than what Bendis did with the character in New Avengers but I'm always happy to see other comic fans happy when a character they like is featured front and center, especially if they're not an A-Lister.

Astonishing Member Shinglepants's Avatar

Man, I had planned on waiting for the hardcover but I might not be able to. Remender writing Deadpool again is exciting enough but now possibly Voodoo too!?!?

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by Shinglepants View Post
    Man, I had planned on waiting for the hardcover but I might not be able to. Remender writing Deadpool again is exciting enough but now possibly Voodoo too!?!?
    Oh, it's going to be magical LOL

Honestly, even if I think the event itself will be lackluster, Remender writes quite a few of these characters pretty well. I would argue he seemed to pick quite a few of them to headline this event not even because of their popularity, but because they're safe choices for him to write. We know he writes a good Sabretooth, Voodoo, Deadpool, Mystique, and Captain America, while the first part of this event is pretty much just Uncanny Avengers.