Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    BANNED

^^Like Agent Coulson....sorta.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Ninjak View Post
    ^^Like Agent Coulson....sorta.
    Yeah. With this you would be minimizing the sheer vitriol that Waller spews, because she'd just be screaming ultimatums at Flag, and Flag would be boosting or pushing or criticizing the team with his militaristic approach. Waller would go "GET THE JOB DONE" and Flag would translate that into "Okay Deadshot take that perch over there, and cover Harley as she does that"

Quote Originally Posted by Ninjak View Post
    I'd kill for the classic lineup. Bronze Tiger, Enchantress, Count Vertigo, etc...And most of all keep HQ far away lol. I want my SS to be hard-core again.
    Quote Originally Posted by TOXIC View Post
    And a big emphatic yes to Count Vertigo. He needs to come back. Rick Flag and Bronze Tiger kind of too. Flag could be the guy under Waller but above the team, so he's not taking up a space in missions.
    Vertigo and Tiger were two of my favourites.... The New 52 versions of both of them suck. At least they got rid of the stupid Weretiger thing with Bronze Tiger. Wasn't really feeling Lemire's Vertigo either I prefer Ostrander's "arrogant cur!"

And Flag would be great, the real Rick Flag Jr. The whole speech he gives about how he should be fighting alongside Batman but is instead stuck with a bunch of lowlifes I love that scene.
    When you crush an ant beneath your foot, do feel remorse? No. Is this because you are evil or because you recognize yourself as a higher form of life? This is what the Wizard could not understand. If I have the powers of the gods, then am I not a god myself? Should I not be treated as such?

Savior of the Universe Flash Gordon's Avatar

Kot had a really nice couple of issues. Every thing else has sucked.