Page 31 of 31 FirstFirst ... 212728293031

Quote Originally Posted by John Venus View Post
    They have no reason to be. Supergirl just wrapped a successful 7 season show and its only ending because the actress wants to move on.

I'm really interested in knowing what Sasha Calle's Supergirl's backstory is going to be.
    The Flash movie is seemingly just a reworked Flashpoint script. So instead of Thomas Wayne Batman there’s 89 Keaton Batman. We’ve seen images of Calle’s Supergirl in what looks like a prison, so I’m guessing she’s basically Flashpoint Superman.

Extraordinary Member

They have no reason to be. Supergirl just wrapped a successful 7 season show and its only ending because the actress wants to move on.

I'm really interested in knowing what Sasha Calle's Supergirl's backstory is going to be.
    I know that but the fans of that show are still upset it’s not runny as along as arrow

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by Rac7d* View Post
    I know that but the fans of that show are still upset it’s not runny as along as arrow
    Well, don’t most of the fandom have consideration for the lead actress who wants to spend time with her baby she just gave birth to.

Extraordinary Member

Supergirl (TV series)

The show has received generally positive reviews from critics, who have praised the creative direction, the performances, and the themes addressed. In January 2020, The CW renewed the series for a sixth season, which premiered on March 30, 2021 and it will serve as the series' final season.

https://www.gamesradar.com/monkey-pr...preview-covers

Monkey Prince gets a 12-issue solo series.

Quote Originally Posted by the illustrious mr. kenway View Post
    https://www.gamesradar.com/monkey-pr...preview-covers

Monkey Prince gets a 12-issue solo series.
    Cool! Glad they’re not just gonna forget about him.

Incredible Member

Is Crazy Jane Latina in the comics? Because Diane Guerrero is simply awesome in the role and I can help but want her in the comics.