Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Enjoyed the issue. There's a real Planetary vibe to what Ellis is doing here, so fans of that book should check this out.

The one and done stories were awesome in Secret Avengers when Ellis was doing them. A shame more writers don't.

Bonus points for the Chuck Berry bit. Extra bonus points for that it might work as a Johnny Thunders bit.

Extraordinary Member

It's interesting that nobody now is in that house with Moon Knight other than Khonshu and his other personalities.

No Frenchy, No Marlene, No nuttin'.

Just a vigilante driven by the voices in his head.

CBR got me like.. Maxpower00044's Avatar

Really short read. I think it took me under 5 minutes. Bat said, it's a grea book and it leaves me wanting more after each issue. The at is also brilliant.

Amazing Member

I absolutely love the self contained stories, too bad a longer book would be a hard sell (people were complaining about the 64 page Amazing Spiderman #1's price). I'd pony up the extra buck or two for a longer Moon Knight but I'm not sure many other's would

I still can't make up my mind about this book. It's so damn weird and the random done-in-one stories aren't helping me to get into a groove with it.
    I surrender to the Contest

This was a rather quick read. However, the art & coloring were fantastic!

I just wish this was a little more meat to this series.

Just wanted to add my two cents on the issue and the series in general. Yes, all of the issues seem to be rather short during the initial read and a little weird as well. This issue was no exception. Still, I think that's a good thing, since Ellis leaves the reader scratching his head and wishing to read through the issue again, which is a good thing. I find that after multiple reads, the nuances of the issue shine through.

Still, even with a casual glance, one can still find a lot appreciate. I, for one, love the action in this series, and especially in this issue. It's great to see Moon Knight display various costumes in every story. Ultimately, it shows that Moon Knight can be a multifaceted character. Detective, superhero, ghostbuster, all of these fit Moon Knight. I especially dug his ghost fighting costume in this issue.

Looking forward to the next issue!
    "I am a man of peace."

"A man of peace...who fights like ten tigers."