Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Default Ganon vs. Godzilla

Somehow, Godzilla is transported to Hyrule by the Three Golden Goddesses in order to assassinate Ganondorf. Ganondorf, highly incensed by this stunt from the goddesses, uses his Triforce of Power to morph into Ganon, the demon boar. However, the Triforce of Power over-amps Ganon, and he grows in size and strength to match that of this monster from another world.

Scenario A) Ganon the biped (Ocarina of Time) takes on Showa Godzilla (the hero Godzilla).

Scenario B) Quadruped Ganon (Twilight Princess) takes on Showa Godzilla.

Since TP Ganon is a quadruped, his increase in size and girth will be enough to scale to Godzilla's height.

Extraordinary Member The Drunkard Kid's Avatar

Well, physically, he hasn't shown anything that Godzilla probably hasn't already dealt with, though if his stats increase proportionately, his his durability/resistances might be beyond 'Zilla's ability to bypass without giving it a Godzilla-sized Master Sword or Bow with Light/Silver Arrows, or at least giving it a Triforce fragment ala Wolf Link.

Or I guess Ganon could just try and possess Godzilla if he starts losing. Does old Big Green have any resistance to something like that?

Godzilla has no resistance to possession, his mind got token over twice. By technology methods. (Showa anyway.)

Godzilla vs Mosnter Zero/X (King Ghidorha, just htis time Rodan/Godzilla.)

Destroy All Monsters: Aliens mind jakc him to destroy New York city.

And really Showa Godzilla was more physical than latter models, almost anthro really with his melee. And strong enough to body slam KG lots of times by swinging it's tail up and down.

The biggest deal is that Godzilla's strength and atomic breath are not really magic. And Ganon is powered/guarded by it. So depends on that.

Then again Godzilla managed to pull a power up out of his scaly rear to defeat Mecha Godzilla (I am a magnetism monster!)

But honestly. I think Godzilla needs the magic to stand a chance, as their equal in body department. Because Ganon has magic thing. (Now when Gnaon vs movie Thor, Thor's hammer was magic, and made of more awesome stuff then triforce. Godzilla does not have magic except GMK. In which there he is fueled by souls/evil energy.)

Everyone's favorite host Guy Smiley's Avatar

On the other hand, Godzilla shows himself too powerful for Miki Saegusa to control in Godzilla vs. Space Godzilla, requiring a psychic amplification device to be attached to him before she can do anything. I wouldn't necessarily say it's enough to no-sell Ganon-possession, but it is a decent psychic resistance feat for Godzilla.

Edit: But, hey, that's Heisei Godzilla, and I didn't read the OP carefully enough. :P

Quote Originally Posted by The Chou Lives View Post
    The biggest deal is that Godzilla's strength and atomic breath are not really magic. And Ganon is powered/guarded by it. So depends on that.
    Does that matter? Sealing him away might be one thing, but Ganon can still get the crap kicked out of him with mundane weapons just fine. I have a hard time believing that someone who can get KO'ed by swords and hammers wielded by someone with no super strength is suddenly going to be shrugging off atomic breath.
    Last edited by Xero Kaiser; 05-07-2014 at 08:41 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Xero Kaiser View Post
    Does that matter? Sealing him away might be one thing, but Ganon can still get the crap kicked out of him with mundane weapons just fine. I have a hard time believing that someone who can get KO'ed by swords and hammers wielded by someone with no super strength is suddenly going to be shrugging off atomic breath.
    TP Link had super strength, doing things like catching charging goats and going on to do the same thing to living boulders once he can counter the weight differential. TP Phantom Beast Ganon was the size of a van and plowing through some pillars like it was a joke and after losing that fight (either to the Master Sword or Wolf Link, another super strong Triforce-infused animal, after first needing to be halted by a fairly a telekinetic who is able to lift large stones and bridges that probably weighed hundreds of tons at least), basically laughed off an attack that instantly blew up Hyrule Castle and then proceeded to crush the artifact that did said attack with his bare hands.

If his stats are scaled up similarky when he's Godzilla-sized, then he's probably going to be a lot stronger and more durable than Godzilla, which is why the lizard would possibly need to exploit specific weaknesses.

If it were normal sized Ganon vs Godzilla, Godzilla would of course curbstomp.

But equal in size, Godzilla's best hope is a 10 count, but due to well Ganon's stuff, I do not like Godzilla's chances. As Link does have super strength in TP.

Also: Showa's Atomic Breath was the weakest of all the breath weapons. As in that day it is all about suit man kungfu.

Now something liek Heisei's Red Spiral Blast, or Final wars could take down pig face for a while.

I'm going to leave TP Ganon alone since I'm not familiar with him. But OoT Ganon? He was getting laid out with hammers and deku nuts. Unless Showa Godzilla's atomic breath hits like a squirt pistol, I don't see him tanking it.

Quote Originally Posted by The Drunkard Kid View Post
    TP Link had super strength, doing things like catching charging goats and going on to do the same thing to living boulders once he can counter the weight differential. TP Phantom Beast Ganon was the size of a van and plowing through some pillars like it was a joke and after losing that fight (either to the Master Sword or Wolf Link, another super strong Triforce-infused animal, after first needing to be halted by a fairly a telekinetic who is able to lift large stones and bridges that probably weighed hundreds of tons at least), basically laughed off an attack that instantly blew up Hyrule Castle and then proceeded to crush the artifact that did said attack with his bare hands.

If his stats are scaled up similarly when he's Godzilla-sized, then he's probably going to be a lot stronger and more durable than Godzilla, which is why the lizard would possibly need to exploit specific weaknesses.
    Actually, I would estimate that Dark Beast Ganon is at least 3/4 the size of a standard city bus (minimum).

I'm going to leave TP Ganon alone since I'm not familiar with him. But OoT Ganon? He was getting laid out with hammers and deku nuts. Unless Showa Godzilla's atomic breath hits like a squirt pistol, I don't see him tanking it.

Yeah now that Ganon I can see Godzilla doing a ten count maybe.

Thought TP was beastly.

To be fair, the hammer in question was the Megaton Hammer, a legendary weapon used by the ancient hero of a race of living boulders to slay a dragon that treated them like easily captured snacks. IIRC, the Deku Nuts only stunned OoT Ganon momentarily as well, since they were essentially flash bangs.

So How would Ganon (either TP or OoT; scaled to match size) do against:

Original Godzilla
    GMK Godzilla
    Final Wars Godzilla
    Godzilla '98 (Emmerichzilla)
    Godzilla Jr. ('98 Animated Series)
    Cyber-Godzilla ('98 Animated series)
    Godzilla (2014 reboot; valid as soon as the movie is released)

Quote Originally Posted by Ultra_Sonic View Post

Original Godzilla
    GMK Godzilla
    Final Wars Godzilla
    Original: Not so good I think.
    GMK: He gets it. As the atomic breath is soul powered and he kills/eats souls. Heck him blasting *down* to ground result in a mushroom cloud.
    Final Wars: I see Ganon beaten down to a ten count. Final Wars is not to be ****ed with.
    98: GWAHHAHAHAHAHAHA!! Die Zilla, Die, agian and again!
    Jr:He is agile, OT Ganon goes down. I see him blitzing Ganon in boar mode a couple times but no serious damage.
    Cyber: Cyber is Zilla 98s. THerefore built of suck.
    014: Well duh, need to see it first.

Also you left out 80s-90s Godzilla (Heisei. Sp?) And the 2000s non Final War.

Ohh and as for said eras? 80s-(0s (Especially King GHidorah and to Destoryah) Would beat both Ganons one on one. Dude was a POWER HOUSE. (As modern nukes, not typical experiment A bombs Powered him.)

Example? he decapitated KG's Middle head with atomic blast.

2000s: Well the one that fought Megarius was pretty freakken agile. Did a jump tial swap, and could burrow so fast into the ground, it saved him from a mini black hole.

Quote Originally Posted by Ultra_Sonic View Post

Original Godzilla
    GMK Godzilla
    Final Wars Godzilla
    Back off double post!
    Last edited by The Chou Lives; 05-08-2014 at 07:50 PM.