Page 83 of 95 FirstFirst ... 337379808182838485868793 ... LastLast
Results 1,231 to 1,245 of 1411
    Invincible Member

Quote Originally Posted by Cosmic Emerald 23 View Post
    Are any of you guys down for Blue to get a new look? I'm fine with him sticking to his "Ultimates" look, but if he were to get a new suit, then I want a modern take on his original suit with the cape and everything. I know the original purpose of his helmet is null and void now that he has a public ID, but he could still wear it and use it for other purposes like how Black Panther or Iron Man or Captain America wear theirs even though they don't have secret IDs. Maybe use the one he wore with his exploration armor cuz I personally think it'd look weird if he wore the classic suit without the helmet.
    I like the Ultimates look but I wouldn't mind a new one. Having said that, I wouldn't want it to be too close to the old one. I actually like the no cape look and it helps distinguish him from other Superman homages.

Cosmic Curmudgeon JudicatorPrime's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Hypestyle View Post
    By the end of the Ultimates series was he dating Monica?
    Yes. We'll have to see if anything becomes of it.
    “True peace is not merely the absence of tension; it is the presence of justice.”
    ~Dr. Martin Luther King, Jr.

“If I love you, I have to make you conscious of what you don’t see.”
    ~James Baldwin

Bored. Figured I might as well drop this here. Since most of Marvel's geniuses have created some type of AI, I wondered if maybe Adam had a bot -- a Blue Servitor -- running around Kadesh when he's not there. The wings are, of course, an homage to his friend, Namor the First.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    “True peace is not merely the absence of tension; it is the presence of justice.”

~James Baldwin

Mighty Member

Blue Marvel has had a new suit in every book he's been a major part it. It feels like quite a lot for his short comic life. I guess that's par for the course these days, but I'd rather they stick to one look for a while.

Is Blue Marvel going to show up in Avengers No Road Home? Jim Zub mentioned him in an AMA response to a question about what he had to read to prepare for writing the series. Spectrum, who he also mentioned, is already confirmed. If Adam isn't going to appear, wouldn't he only have mentioned Monica?
    http://jimzub.tumblr.com/post/179935...ead-to-prepare
    Appreciation Thread Indexes
    Marvel | Spider-Man | X-Men | NEW!! DC Comics | Batman | Superman | Wonder Woman

Quote Originally Posted by Digifiend View Post
    Is Blue Marvel going to show up in Avengers No Road Home? Jim Zub mentioned him in an AMA response to a question about what he had to read to prepare for writing the series. Spectrum, who he also mentioned, is already confirmed. If Adam isn't going to appear, wouldn't he only have mentioned Monica?
    http://jimzub.tumblr.com/post/179935...ead-to-prepare
    I saw the video on youtube where the creative team mentioned Adam being involved, but I've yet to see any previews of any kind with Adam appearing. In fact, I've only seen one or two with Monica on it, although she's been confirmed as being on the team.

~James Baldwin

I will keep an ear to the ground and wait patiently for any new developments, I still find it sad and silly that a character with his potential is sidelined.

Quote Originally Posted by JudicatorPrime View Post
    I saw the video on youtube where the creative team mentioned Adam being involved, but I've yet to see any previews of any kind with Adam appearing. In fact, I've only seen one or two with Monica on it, although she's been confirmed as being on the team.
    I suppose that's the upside of Ewing hooking up Adam and Monica. If she's in a book, Adam should at least get a mention. Though hopefully he gets more than that.

Are you talking about this video?

Quote Originally Posted by MoneySpider View Post
    Are you talking about this video?

Yes, that's the one. At about the 1:20 mark, Ryan references an announcement from Ewing that Blue Marvel "will be involved in some way." Waiting to see if that is substantive or peripheral involvement.

~James Baldwin

Incredible Member

Mm. Al Ewing said he'd be involved.

.. I'll wait for reviews. I've been burned once already.
    Don't complain. Create.

Quote Originally Posted by Customizer View Post
    Mm. Al Ewing said he'd be involved.

.. I'll wait for reviews. I've been burned once already.
    I hear you. It doesn't help that Ewing stated at one point that he'd taken Blue Marvel as far as he could take him as a writer. If Adam does appear it will probably be the briefest cameo.

~James Baldwin

so, no prospects for a series of off-Earth adventures, cosmic problem-solving?

Quote Originally Posted by Hypestyle View Post
    so, no prospects for a series of off-Earth adventures, cosmic problem-solving?
    I don't think Blue Marvel is on anyone's radar as a featured project.

~James Baldwin

I don't think Blue Marvel is on anyone's radar as a featured project.
    The said part of it is that he could easily have been put on Guardians of the Galaxy or the other Avengers title that is coming up.