Page 24 of 95 FirstFirst ... 142021222324252627283474 ... LastLast
    Ultimate Member

Quote Originally Posted by Customizer View Post
    Has anyone heard any news regarding Kevin Grevioux and his involvement with the Blue Marvel ?
    Is Kevin G still interested in writing comics? He really got dumped on writing New Warriors (first by editors, then everyone else)

Ultimate Member

Has anyone heard any news regarding Kevin Grevioux and his involvement with the Blue Marvel ?
    Is Kevin G still interested in writing comics? He really got dumped on writing New Warriors (first by editors, then everyone else)

Quote Originally Posted by KidStranglehold View Post
    He needs to be more embedded in the main storylines in my opinion. He's just starting to appear in more mainstream storylines...
    Things are slowly getting better. He appeared in Ultimates End and even got to said something. It's not much, but it's still a huge improvement.
    There is a fat chance he'll appear in Squadron Supreme at some point (but only to get his butt kicked, probably).
    I still hope for some cameo in Captain Marvel and Black Panther.

We'll probably see him in Civil War II, but I wouldn't hold my breath for him doing anything relevant.

Now what would be nice would be some ANAD Avengers/Ultimates crossover. Or maybe A-Force/Ultimates.

Quote Originally Posted by mugiwara View Post
    Things are slowly getting better. He appeared in Ultimates End and even got to said something. It's not much, but it's still a huge improvement.
    There is a fat chance he'll appear in Squadron Supreme at some point (but only to get his butt kicked, probably).
    I still hope for some cameo in Captain Marvel and Black Panther.

We'll probably see him in Civil War II, but I wouldn't hold my breath for him doing anything relevant.

Now what would be nice would be some ANAD Avengers/Ultimates crossover. Or maybe A-Force/Ultimates.
    Based on Avengers 0 it seems like marvel considers the Ultimates within the Avengers family of books. So it's a pretty good bet they'll tie into and cross over with Avenger books and events overtime.

Given the large role his teammate Carol plays in Civil War 2 it'll be interesting to see which side he takes.

Incredible Member

I'll take all of the cameos Marvel provides. The Blue Marvel is the foundation of my Marvel product interest .
    Don't complain. Create.

I'll take all of the cameos Marvel provides. The Blue Marvel is the foundation of my Marvel product interest .
    I know I'm not adding much, but same here. Adam is where it starts for me.

Astonishing Member

Last I heard Kevin Grevioux no longer has anything to do with Blue Marvel.

Which is fine to me. Mr. Grevioux created the foundation of the character but rarely is the same creator who made the character the one who truly makes them great. That comes from a lot of trial and error by many writers.

Part of me thinks Mr. Grevioux wouldn't bring back Anti-Man for one.

Dunno if it's true or not, but the Lego wiki, 'Brickipedia', is listing Blue Marvel as appearing in Lego Marvel's Avengers.

I'd like to see him appear in Contest of Champions, but atm, they're more interested in variations of extant characters what with them doing Spider-Gwen, Miles Morales and 90s Cyclops recently as well as having two versions of Iron Man, Deadpool, Hulk, Vision, Captain America, Carol Danvers and Magneto.
    I surrender to the Contest

Quote Originally Posted by Captain Wessex View Post
    Dunno if it's true or not, but the Lego wiki, 'Brickipedia', is listing Blue Marvel as appearing in Lego Marvel's Avengers.

I'd like to see him appear in Contest of Champions, but atm, they're more interested in variations of extant characters what with them doing Spider-Gwen, Miles Morales and 90s Cyclops recently as well as having two versions of Iron Man, Deadpool, Hulk, Vision, Captain America, Carol Danvers and Magneto.
    Well the Ultimates are appearing in the Contest of Champions comic soon, maybe they'll be in the game eventually too!

Cosmic Curmudgeon JudicatorPrime's Avatar

Ewing should give Blue Marvel an apprentice. And that apprentice should be Everett Thomas, a.k.a., Synch. I imagine Ev would lose his freakin' mind to have just one adventure with BM and the Ultimates, let alone an entire mentorship. And given Synch's powers, it really wouldn't be that difficult to resurrect him. He's synched with everyone from gods to reality warpers, and supposedly his aura retains those abilities at some level. Just have to mine them and voila!

Quote Originally Posted by JudicatorPrime View Post
    Ewing should give Blue Marvel an apprentice. And that apprentice should be Everett Thomas, a.k.a., Synch. I imagine Ev would lose his freakin' mind to have just one adventure with BM and the Ultimates, let alone an entire mentorship. And given Synch's powers, it really wouldn't be that difficult to resurrect him. He's synched with everyone from gods to reality warpers, and supposedly his aura retains those abilities at some level. Just have to mine them and voila!
    Theoretically his kid could be his apprentice... though he's doing his own thing these days in Ewings other book.

Quote Originally Posted by XPac View Post
    Theoretically his kid could be his apprentice... though he's doing his own thing these days in Ewings other book.
    Well, Max and Adam don't exactly get along the way that Kevin and Adam did. It wouldn't surprise me if Adam wasn't a little reluctant about having one of his kids as his sidekick, especially when you consider how he lost Kevin and how long it took for them to find him again. In fact, when you consider that Adam thought he killed his best friend in Conner and lost his wife the same day, I doubt he'd want to be too close to anyone. No, if he took on a protégé, it would have to be someone that wasn't blood or a lifelong friend so that he could remain relatively emotionally detached. Given Everett's Captain America image and admiration, teaming him with Blue Marvel would be a no brainer. And we all know that Everett would be able to hold his own and be a little more difficult to kill once he synched with Brashear. Too predictable perhaps?

Astonishing Member

My friend pointed this out to me. Seems a descendant of Adam's is in the current Demiurge arc in All New All Different Avengers from a timeline I'd say somewhere in the ballpark of 30 or so years in the future. In a cute touch she wears a variation of Carol Danvers Ms. Marvel outfit.

Marvel Woman aka Marlene Brashear Marlene presumably after Marlene Frazier, Adam's wife. She showed up once before, though this All New All Different issue (#5) is her first appearance with her name stated to my knowledge.

http://marvel.wikia.com/wiki/Marlene...Earth-15061%29

Astonishing Member

What, nobody? OK. :P

Quote Originally Posted by PyroTwilight View Post
    My friend pointed this out to me. Seems a descendant of Adam's is in the current Demiurge arc in All New All Different Avengers from a timeline I'd say somewhere in the ballpark of 30 or so years in the future. In a cute touch she wears a variation of Carol Danvers Ms. Marvel outfit.

Marvel Woman aka Marlene Brashear Marlene presumably after Marlene Frazier, Adam's wife. She showed up once before, though this All New All Different issue (#5) is her first appearance with her name stated to my knowledge.

http://marvel.wikia.com/wiki/Marlene...Earth-15061%29
    This is definitely news to me. I'll have to look into this!!!