Page 50 of 95 FirstFirst ... 4046474849505152535460 ... LastLast

I would just like to see him in the main book and getting the proper respect do a hero of his stature and his magnitude as well as his potential.

Cosmic Curmudgeon JudicatorPrime's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Digifiend View Post
    X-Men Gold.

Hmmm...if I didn't know who Blue Marvel was, had never read anything about him, and was just seeing/meeting him for the first time, what would those panels tell me about him?

Quote Originally Posted by JudicatorPrime View Post
    Hmmm...if I didn't know who Blue Marvel was, had never read anything about him, and was just seeing/meeting him for the first time, what would those panels tell me about him?
    That he was Reed Richards understudy being that he had to use his specs! I appreciate the thoughtfulness, but Blue Marvel has created many of his own inventions. Matter of fact has traversed alt dimensions on his own.

Quote Originally Posted by dkrook View Post
    That he was Reed Richards understudy being that he had to use his specs! I appreciate the thoughtfulness, but Blue Marvel has created many of his own inventions. Matter of fact has traversed alt dimensions on his own.
    I see it as a name drop that they feel some might appreciate. Something to show that they are peers. They did share space in Adam's origin story. Maybe they'll have some other science characters return the favor. Possibly, Reed himself.

I would like a Blue Marvel ongoing as well. I like that he is intelligent and powerful, but also older than most of the current heroes. He has a certain level of maturity and a unique perspective that other heroes do not.
    We are the Dora Milaje. We are the daughters of the 18 tribes of Wakanda. We are the teeth of the Panther God. Out of 10,000 years of sweat and bloodshed and battle are we born. We are the women of this ancient land. Deadliest of the species. And our time has come!

Quote Originally Posted by Phoenixx9 View Post
    I like this look!
    I prefer the costume he wore in "Mighty Avengers" when he had the cape.

Quote Originally Posted by nj06 View Post
    I would like a Blue Marvel ongoing as well. I like that he is intelligent and powerful, but also older than most of the current heroes. He has a certain level of maturity and a unique perspective that other heroes do not.
    Just brain storming... but maybe they could pair him with a younger group of heroes like the Champions or the Young Avengers or the Runaways. Having an older more experienced mentor would be a nice contrast for a group like that.

Quote Originally Posted by Black Lightning View Post
    Put this character as a regular in a book! In need this in my life.

After watching the trailer of him in Future Fight I had to download it.
    Well, this is weird. Right as I looked at your name and avatar, a TV promo for the "Black Lightning" TV show came on. I kid you not. Back to Blue Marvel...I wish he had been added to "Marvel Heroes" a few years ago, but now since that game has been shut down, the opportunity is gone.

Quote Originally Posted by MoneySpider View Post
    So do I. I know capes seem silly, but I still like the way they look for certain characters.
    We are the Dora Milaje. We are the daughters of the 18 tribes of Wakanda. We are the teeth of the Panther God. Out of 10,000 years of sweat and bloodshed and battle are we born. We are the women of this ancient land. Deadliest of the species. And our time has come!

Well, this is weird. Right as I looked at your name and avatar, a TV promo for the "Black Lightning" TV show came on. I kid you not. Back to Blue Marvel...I wish he had been added to "Marvel Heroes" a few years ago, but now since that game has been shut down, the opportunity is gone.
    Wasn't aware a new promo dropped. Just went to YouTube to check it out. Not much but can't wait.

Blue MarveI is a dream character. I think I might pass out if in Infinity War they just reference 'Dr. Adam Brashear'.

Quote Originally Posted by Black Lightning View Post
    Wasn't aware a new promo dropped. Just went to YouTube to check it out. Not much but can't wait.

Blue MarveI is a dream character. I think I might pass out if in Infinity War they just reference 'Dr. Adam Brashear'.
    but who is going to play him in the films? same origin?

Quote Originally Posted by nj06 View Post
    So do I. I know capes seem silly, but I still like the way they look for certain characters.
    For Superman-ish characters, capes are almost a must.

Cosmic Curmudgeon JudicatorPrime's Avatar

Well, we know there's at least one costume insignia that he won't be wearing ever. A shame, really. He'd fit right in with their persecuted cause. And he could teach the kids something. Heck, he could teach the adults something.
    Attached Images Attached Images

Quote Originally Posted by Hypestyle View Post
    but who is going to play him in the films? same origin?
    Idris Elba was the first person to pop in my mind. Though I know he's already doing a marvel character.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by JudicatorPrime View Post
    That Sabertooth had no idea who he was mouthing off to and had very little respect for Adam or his Ph.D.s. in electrical engineering and theoretical physics?