Default The Mike Mignola Appreciation Station

I don't know if this has been mentioned on the forum before, but there's a Facebook group called the Mike Mignola Appreciation Station dedicated to talking about and sharing Mike Mignola's work. They dig up all kinds of gems.
    Last edited by middenway; 10-02-2014 at 09:02 PM.

They also block people, like myself, for no apparent reason and without warning. There's a bit of an elitist attitude amongst the admins of the group. Most of the stuff posted can be found by a simple Google search.

Any idea what happened at all?

Quote Originally Posted by Mack View Post
    They also block people, like myself, for no apparent reason and without warning. There's a bit of an elitist attitude amongst the admins of the group. Most of the stuff posted can be found by a simple Google search.
    Myeah, it doesn't look like much, but if they treated you with disrespect as you say, then screw 'em. Pompous knownothing poseurs really tick me off that way.

But then I seriously don't need any further discussion-places beyond the real thing being this very forum, as moderated by CBM pretty much directly. There's no downside and no limitations to this Hellboard I could think of, nothing any Facebook or Twitter or whatever could be to add.
    SLINT / Mike Mignola / Walt Whitman / Arthur Lourié / Dr. Pepper