Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: Huerta art

Incredible Member

Hey fellas. Been really busy on super-secret stuff but I am selling some arts and stuff, check it:

My last signed copy of Jinnrise volume 2 132 pages, 1 original page pencils from Pathfinder #1(Valeros splash) and a print of different character heads for $150.00. PM or email me if interested.

G.O.A.T.: Greatest Of All Time now on Patreon. Please support or spread the word www.patreon.com/andrewhuerta

Incredible Member

Last edited by AndrewHuerta; 12-16-2014 at 12:07 PM.
    G.O.A.T.: Greatest Of All Time now on Patreon. Please support or spread the word www.patreon.com/andrewhuerta

that X-O is bad ass. glad to see your stuff back on here again.

Incredible Member

Quote Originally Posted by BigLbo View Post
    that X-O is bad ass. glad to see your stuff back on here again.
    Thanks, BigLbo!

Here's 2 recent covers I did for Dynamite/Paizo's new Pathfinder series

Incredible Member

Last edited by AndrewHuerta; 01-22-2015 at 01:15 PM.

Incredible Member

Last one for now

Incredible Member

Incredible Member

Heads up to my Cali heads

**FREE ADMISSION to Phat Con this Saturday at Dave and Busters at The Outlets at Orange!**

It aint even saturday yet and I already got a commission request (of Thragg). If anyone wants a commision like this at Phat Con, it'll run you $80.00

Incredible Member

The other commissions I did at/for Phat Con 2015

Incredible Member

Hey fellas. Ive been asked a few times if I sell prints and originals, so i signed up with bigcartel.com to start selling stuff.

This INVINCIBLE FUTURE piece is 1 of 2 prints available for sale at the http://huertaart.bigcartel.com

Peace!

Incredible Member

Showing love to the new Aquaman.

Original is for sale at my shop. http://huertaart.bigcartel.com

Incredible Member

I will be at the 2015 Long Beach Comic Expo this weekend - 2/28 & 3/1. I'll have a table at Artist Alley, so come through and say wats up.

peace

that thanos is fukn crazy. good stuff. you going to do wondercon in anaheim this year??

Incredible Member

Quote Originally Posted by BigLbo View Post
    that thanos is fukn crazy. good stuff. you going to do wondercon in anaheim this year??
    Its a maybe. If I do go, I'll be chilling at someone elses booth, tho.

Well, Long Beach Comic Expo 2015 is over. It was slow but I still did alright and got to hang out with some of the homies, misses and little monster.

And here is the Thanos I had colored up by Royce “Fooray” Southerland.

Prints of the Mad Titan are for sale at my shop. huertaart.bigcartel.com

Incredible Member

WIP commission of Black Panther vs Klaw