Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: Huerta art

Wow. Those past six pieces are really cool. I really like the expressions on all your drawings, and the small blocks of background shading you have coming off each character. Very unique and I hope you keep posting stuff, it's stunning.

Incredible Member

G.O.A.T.: Greatest Of All Time now on Patreon. Please support or spread the word www.patreon.com/andrewhuerta

Incredible Member

1 commish down, 3 more to go.
    G.O.A.T.: Greatest Of All Time now on Patreon. Please support or spread the word www.patreon.com/andrewhuerta

i fukn LOVE that madvillian piece. when i move and get my mancave up and going i'm definitely going to hit you up for a commission, maybe Dr Octagon?? what would something like that cost??

Incredible Member

Quote Originally Posted by BigLbo View Post
    i fukn LOVE that madvillian piece. when i move and get my mancave up and going i'm definitely going to hit you up for a commission, maybe Dr Octagon?? what would something like that cost??
    Thanks, brotha. Would probably run around 150-200. Depends on whats going on in the drawing.

Incredible Member

Another commission finished

Incredible Member

Aright, people. Long Beach Comic Con is in 2 weeks! September 12-13, 2015, and I will be there. Due to the increase in demand for comic-con commissions and the extra stress that comes with it, for the first time, I will be doing Pre-Con commissions. The list is open as of right now. INFO below:
    Head Sketch - prismacolor markers
    On 9” x 12” bristol paper: $40
    Bust Sketch - prismacolor markers
    On 9” x 12” bristol paper: $80
    1 Character Full Figure Sketch - prismacolor markers
    On 9” x 12” bristol paper: $200
    Artwork will be delivered at the convention. No exceptions.
    Paypal payment required unless otherwise noted.
    Email/PM me with your character request here thehuerta@yahoo.com

Incredible Member

Long Beach Comic Con 2015 commission sketches

From the work I've seen, you got some pretty nice work going. Jagged style looks very wild. I love the Colossus.
    Spaceheads: A comic strip series about epic outer space adventures containing hilarious situations. Join Zork, Mack, Crunk, and Mouse as they solve their problems one screw up at a time!

Illustrator + Designer

just....wow.

Incredible Member

Been busy but finally got time to post this. I have some Jinnrise 2 prints left for sale. (arab & english ver.) they’re going for $25 a piece (add $10 for shipping). Also, with every purchase I will include an original pencil head sketch of whatever character you want, just like the ones you see below.

Jinnrise 2 print

Head Sketches so far

Incredible Member

[/URL]
    If youre interested, email me at thehuerta@yahoo.com or PM me.

Peace

Incredible Member

Quote Originally Posted by comicwiz View Post
    From the work I've seen, you got some pretty nice work going. Jagged style looks very wild. I love the Colossus.
    Appreciate it!

Quote Originally Posted by jacobhalton View Post
    just....wow.
    Thank you, sir.

Incredible Member

Recent commissions

Incredible Member

My entries for the Battle Chasers: Nightwar Creature Contest.

You can support the Battle Chasers: Nightwar video game kickstarter at https://www.kickstarter.com/projects...asers-nightwar