Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: Huerta art

Incredible Member

Hey fellas. I finally got the balls to start my own comic using PATREON. Please check out the link, and if you like what you see, help me make some dope comics for you to enjoy.

https://www.patreon.com/andrewhuerta?ty=h

Peace!
    G.O.A.T.: Greatest Of All Time now on Patreon. Please support or spread the word www.patreon.com/andrewhuerta

Incredible Member

Recent commissions

G.O.A.T.: Greatest Of All Time now on Patreon. Please support or spread the word www.patreon.com/andrewhuerta

Incredible Member

HERE IT IS! The cover for my new web-comic, SOVEREIGN #1.

You can pledge at www.patreon.com/andrewhuerta to get first look at Sovereign goodness and to keep the webcomic going. Thanks again for the support.

Huerta

Incredible Member

Busy, busy, busy. Support legit movies and go see #CREED on November 25, 2015. Colors by the amazing Joshua Perez

Some great art! Keep posting. Think you'd be great at doing Swamp Thing.
    Give our page a like;

www.facebook.com/backpocketcomics

Incredible Member

Pages 1 and 2 of my creator-owned comic SOVEREIGN are up! Enjoy.

*You can support the comic at patreon.com/andrewhuerta the funds will help me produce the comic on a more regular basis.

Huerta
    Last edited by AndrewHuerta; 11-30-2015 at 02:36 AM.

Incredible Member

I have a feeling this secret project Ive been working on for the past year or so isnt going to happen anymore, so here I am posting the cover.

looks interesting and i wish more stories used the bay area as a setting. is dude wearing a hieroglyphics medallion??

Incredible Member

Quote Originally Posted by BigLbo View Post
    looks interesting and i wish more stories used the bay area as a setting. is dude wearing a hieroglyphics medallion??
    He is indeed.

Secret project pages 1,2 and 3

Quote Originally Posted by AndrewHuerta View Post
    He is indeed.
    awesome!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by AndrewHuerta View Post
    The other commissions I did at/for Phat Con 2015

Looove the Thanos pic!

Incredible Member

Secret project pages 4,5 and 6

Incredible Member

Last pages from my secret project

Incredible Member

Happy new Years, everyone!

This is a reminder that till the end of January Im having a crazy art sale where all my original art is on sale for only $40 a pop. From Pathfinder/Jinnrise/ Court of The Dead Comic pages, pinups and whatever else is in my gallery, all $40.

Also check out my instagram profile https://www.instagram.com/huertaart4sale/ all that is art $40 as well. Shipping is not included. If interested note me or email me at thehuerta@yahoo.com

Side note: Sale is to help me fund my comic Sovereign ��

Peace
    Last edited by AndrewHuerta; 01-01-2016 at 12:15 PM.

Incredible Member

Pg.3 of my creator-owned comic SOVEREIGN is up! Enjoy.

*You can support the comic by going to https://www.patreon.com/andrewhuerta?ty=h Please support as the funds will help me produce the comic on a more regular basis. Thanks.

Huerta