View Poll Results: Should CBR have a comics general forum?.

Voters
0. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

0 0%
  • No

0 0%

Default Is it possible to get a general comics forum?

At the moment a lot of general comics topics are started here. Subjects about the comic industry as a whole and not just one publisher. I think it would make more sense to have these topics combine in one sub forum. At the moment they are placed here along with topics about the community, sport, politics and what not and it seems to be far from an ideal place. The debate is still about comics however the debates are hidden away under the community banner rather than under the comics banner where the natural belongs. It would also clear up the community section since you won't have a ton comics debate. You will get a more streamlined community forum where people could easier find the subject they are seeking.

Is it possible to get this? I don't know what other user think so it would of course also be interesting to see what other people think about this idea.

I totally second this idea. I've posted a couple of topics in the CBR Community forum because I didn't know where else to put them, but they're really just applying to comics generally and it'd be great if there was a whole forum dedicated to general comics (not just classics and collected editions) for this purpose.
    Harley Quinn, New Suicide Squad, Grayson, Batgirl, Red Sonja, The Mighty Thor, Catwoman, Bitch Planet, Secret Six, Silk, Descender, Sabrina, Archie, JLA, DC Bombshells, Black Magick, Paper Girls, Tokyo Ghost, Vampirella, Scarlet Witch, A-Force, Extraordinary X-Men, X-Men '92, The Legend of Wonder Woman, All-New Wolverine, Power Rangers, Hellcat, Monstress, Descender

Huh. While I would not have thought this up, it is a pretty great idea.

Really like the idea so I vote yes... if votes matter in this situation.

I added a poll so we get a more realistic view how many is in favour it might be a bit late. If anyone disagree please comment on as to why.

I'm still totally for this idea. I think it'd be great.
    Harley Quinn, New Suicide Squad, Grayson, Batgirl, Red Sonja, The Mighty Thor, Catwoman, Bitch Planet, Secret Six, Silk, Descender, Sabrina, Archie, JLA, DC Bombshells, Black Magick, Paper Girls, Tokyo Ghost, Vampirella, Scarlet Witch, A-Force, Extraordinary X-Men, X-Men '92, The Legend of Wonder Woman, All-New Wolverine, Power Rangers, Hellcat, Monstress, Descender

BANNED

I that case why have the Comm? Politics would probably need it's own subboard and there could be a social+offtopic subboard.

Incredible Member Jonah Weiland's Avatar

The Community Forum is a place for comics discussion as well. A General Comics forum would be overkill.
    -- Jonah Weiland
    -- Just Another Comic Book Fan
    Tweets | Webs
    | 'grams